Professional bookseller's independent website

‎Peru‎

Main

Parent topics

‎Amerique du sud‎
Number of results : 6,938 (139 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 55 68 81 94 107 120 133 ... 139 Next page Last page

‎Loreto Peru Dept. Laws statutes etc. Larrabure y Correa Carlos ed‎

‎Coleccio�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1777-1908 formada de orden supreme 1905 Leather Bound‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1905. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - spa Pages 560. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111002645878

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€41.70 Buy

‎Coleccio�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1777-1908 formada de orden supreme 1905 Leather Bound‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1905. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - spa Pages 615. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111002664850

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€43.23 Buy

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1905. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - spa Pages 549. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111002641514

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€41.63 Buy

‎Loreto Peru : Dept . Peru‎

‎Colección de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales . 1903 Leather Bound‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1903. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - Spanish Pages 666. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111002678669

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€44.44 Buy

‎Loreto Peru : Department‎

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 8. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 564. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939236

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€29.33 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 10. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 604. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939224

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€30.17 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 4. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 586. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939235

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€29.76 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 13. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 578. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939227

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€29.72 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 16. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 570. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939231

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€29.37 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 17. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 574. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939229

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€29.39 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 7. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 746. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939234

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€33.73 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 12. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 620. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939223

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€30.57 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 11. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 612. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939226

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€30.52 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 5. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 554. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939230

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€28.97 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 14. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 678. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939222

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€32.12 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 3. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 576. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939225

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€29.40 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 1. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 566. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939233

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€29.34 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 9. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 626. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939238

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€30.90 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 15. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 666. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939237

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€31.75 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 2. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 552. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939232

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€28.95 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1778-1908. formada de orden suprema por Carlos Larrabure i Correa 6. 1909 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 580. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014939228

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€29.72 Buy

‎Loreto Peru : Dept.‎

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1777-1908 formada de orden supreme V.8. 1909‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 562. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111013413060

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€26.79 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1777-1908 formada de orden supreme V.2. 1909‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 554. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111013413061

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€26.43 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1777-1908 formada de orden supreme V.6. 1909‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 578. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111013413063

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€27.19 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1777-1908 formada de orden supreme V.5. 1909‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 552. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111013413346

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€26.42 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1777-1908 formada de orden supreme V.7. 1909‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 744. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111013413059

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€31.19 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1777-1908 formada de orden supreme V.4. 1909‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 586. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111013413062

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€27.23 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales referentes al departamento de Loreto 1777-1908 formada de orden supreme V.3. 1909‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 578. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1909. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111013413350

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€27.19 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales . 1903‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - Spanish Pages 666. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1903. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111002678669

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€29.22 Buy

‎Colecci�n de leyes decretos resoluciones i otros documentos oficiales . 1903 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - Spanish Pages 666. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1903. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111002678669

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€31.75 Buy

‎Dictamen de la comisi�n informadora sobre la regi�n fluvial de Loreto. 1886 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - spa Pages 126. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1886. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014941162

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€17.97 Buy

‎Lostalot-Bachoué, M.E. de (Hrsg).‎

‎Le Monde. Tome dixième. Histoire de tous les peuples depuis les temps les plus reculés jusqu'à nos jours,tome 10:Ameriques,Océanie, 31 gravures ht,‎

‎Paris, Lebigre-Duquesne 1856. 2 parties en un tome,10e de la série, Gr.in8 ,1/2 chagrin ,dos à caissons dorés, 489, (1)p.,31 gravures ht sur acier (indiens)sous serpentes,:Ameriques du Nord et du Sud, Etats -Unis,Antilles;Guyane, Bresil,Perou, etc , Océanie,‎

‎mouillures en coin,plats défraichis,gravures roussies, dans l'état,‎

Bookseller reference : 4788

Livre Rare Book

Livres Anciens Komar
Meounes les Montrieux France Francia França France
[Books from Livres Anciens Komar]

€90.00 Buy

‎LOTHROP - FOSHAG - MAHLER‎

‎ARTE PRECOLOMBIANA. Nella Collezione di Robert Woods Bliss.‎

‎In-4, tela editoriale, pp. 290, con 162 tavole. a colori, ciascuna con numerose illustrazioni, e 31 figure in bianco e nero nel testo. In buono stato (good copy).‎

‎LOTHROP S.K.‎

‎Les Trésors De L'amerique Précolombienne‎

‎Paris Skyra 1979 In4 244 pages - 122 reproductions couleurs - cartonnage editeur avec jaquette - trés bon etat‎

‎Très bon Jaquette en bon état‎

Bookseller reference : 5Gd

Livre Rare Book

L'Encrivore
Vendôme France Francia França France
[Books from L'Encrivore]

€16.00 Buy

‎LOTHROP S.K.‎

‎Les Trésors De L'amerique Précolombienne‎

‎Paris Skyra 1979 In4 244 pages - 122 reproductions couleurs - cartonnage editeur avec jaquette - trés bon etat‎

‎Très bon Jaquette en bon état‎

Bookseller reference : 5Gd

Livre Rare Book

L'Encrivore
Vendôme France Francia França France
[Books from L'Encrivore]

€16.00 Buy

‎LOTHROP, S.K.‎

‎Les trésors de l'Amérique Précolombienne‎

‎1964 Editions d'Art Albert Skira, Collection Les Trésors du Monde - 1964 - In-4, cartonnage toilé rouge sous jaquette illustrée dans son emboîtage éditeur - 245 p. - Nombreuses reproductions photographiques contrecollées, en couleurs‎

‎Bon état - Tranches supérieure et inférieure de la jaquette légèrement émoussées‎

Bookseller reference : 106186

Livre Rare Book

Librairie Le Père Pénard
Lyon France Francia França France
[Books from Librairie Le Père Pénard]

€20.00 Buy

‎Lothrop, Samuel K‎

‎Azteken - Maya - Inkas: Kunst und Kultur in Mittel- und Südamerika.‎

‎Skira bei Klett-Cotta Genf, 1981. 247 S., OPbd. in OPappschuber, ohne Schutzumschlag, 30 x 24 cm. Zustand: sehr gut.‎

‎Durchgängig, teilweise ganzseitig in s/w und Farbe bebildert‎

Bookseller reference : 7797

‎Lothrop, Samuel K‎

‎Treasures of Ancient America. Pre-Columbian Art from Mexico to Peru. New Edition.‎

‎Geneva, Skira (1964). 4°. XIII, 229 S., 145 Abb., davon 85 montierte Farbtafeln, OLn. mit OUmschl., dieser mit Randrissen, ansonsten sehr gutes Expl.‎

Bookseller reference : EEzz5389a

‎Lothrop, Samuel K‎

‎Treasures of Ancient America. Pre-Columbian Art from Mexico to Peru. New Edition.‎

‎Geneva, Skira (1972). 4°. XIII, 229 S., 145 Abb., davon 85 montierte Farbtafeln, OLn. mit OUmschl., dieser mit unterlegten Einrissen, insgesamt sehr gutes Expl.‎

Bookseller reference : EEzz5389

‎LUCIANO CARPO (A CURA DI)‎

‎LIMA CROCE DI MAGGIO‎

‎BUONO‎

‎Luis E. Y Fuentes Albertini Peru Creator‎

‎La Constitución Y Leyes Orgánicas Del Perú Dadas Por El Congreso De 1860: Comparadas Con Las Que Sancionó La Convención Nacional De 1855 Spanish Edition‎

‎Nabu Press 2010-03-15. Paperback. Good. Nabu Press paperback‎

Bookseller reference : SONG1147288607 ISBN : 1147288607 9781147288605

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€20.17 Buy

‎Luis Felipe Villaran Peru‎

‎La Constitución Peruana 1899 Leather Bound‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - Spanish Pages 384. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111002553837

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€37.33 Buy

‎La Constituci�n Peruana 1899‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - Spanish Pages 384. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111002553837

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.11 Buy

‎La Constituci�n Peruana 1899 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - Spanish Pages 384. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111002553837

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.64 Buy

‎luis haranburu altuna peru erroteta‎

‎dolores_ibarruri‎

‎1977. Book. Very Good-New. Rare book unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 215641 ISBN : 8474070279 9788474070279

Biblio.com

Unique&Rare
Argentina Argentina Argentina Argentine
[Books from Unique&Rare]

€165.84 Buy

‎Lupi Lucien - Danvers Charles - Chapelle Albert,Danvers‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Dans les rues de Lima‎

‎Monis 1956‎

‎Etat moyen Petit format‎

Bookseller reference : 3859

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€5.00 Buy

‎Luttwak Edward N.‎

‎Il Pentagono e l'arte della guerra - Gli Stati Uniti hanno un sistema militare che funziona?‎

‎Gli Stati Uniti sono a tutt'oggi considerati da buona parte della stampa e dei commentatori occidentali la prima potenza militare del mondo. Ma allora perchè dal 1945 non sono più stati capaci di vincere una guerra? Perchè sono stati sconfitti in Vietnam? Perchè il tentativo di liberare gli ostaggi prigionieri in Iran si è concluso in un fiasco clamoroso? A queste e ad altre domande risponde l'A., uno dei massimi esperti mondiali in questioni strategiche e militari.‎

‎Luttwak Edward N.‎

‎Strategia - Le logiche della guerra e della pace nel confronto tra le grandi potenze‎

‎Il vol. presenta una nuova e sorprendente "teoria universale dei conflitti", risultato di dieci anni di approfonditi studi sul tema della guerra e della pace e di serrate analisi del comportamento di politici, diplomatici e militari.‎

‎LÓPEZ CHAVES Y SÁNCHEZ, Leopoldo e YRIARTE Y OLIVA, José de.‎

‎Catálogo del Doblón de a Dos Escudos.‎

‎Madrid, Editorial Iber-Amer, Talleres Gráficos de Hauser y Menet, 1964. Folio; 172 pp., 2 hs., con reproducciones de monedas. Texto bilingüe castellano-inglés. Impresión en papel superior. Encuadernación original en tela estampada.‎

‎LÓPEZ-OCÓN, Leoncio y PÉREZ-MONTES, Carmen [Editores].‎

‎Marcos Jiménez de la Espada (1831-1898). Tras la senda de un explorador. Prólogo de Agustín Albarracín.‎

‎Madrid, CSIC, 2000. Folio; 384 pp., con 68 fotografías y 15 figuras entre el texto. Encuadernación original en tela.‎

Number of results : 6,938 (139 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 55 68 81 94 107 120 133 ... 139 Next page Last page