Professional bookseller's independent website

‎Debussy claude‎

Main

Parent topics

‎Music‎
Number of results : 2,335 (47 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 47 Next page Last page

‎Debussy Claude. 1862 1918 Colonne Edouard. 1838 1910 & Breval Lucienne. 1869 1935 & Plumet Charles. 1861 1928 & Campanini C‎

‎Important Collection of Letters and Telegrams to the Composer‎

‎Used; Like New/Used; Like New. A fascinating collection of 14 autograph letters and cards and 2 telegrams addressed to the important French composer dated between 1903 and 1917 from musicians and other artistic figures of the era. The letters from correspondents including conductors critics dancers composers and visual artists mention the very positive reception of Debussy's works during the last years of his life including his 1903 nomination as a Chevalier of the Légion d'Honneur the Chicago premiere of his opera Pelléas et Melisande and Toscanini's 1911 performance of La Mer; other works discussed include his ballet Jeux the cantata L'enfant prodigue and his work for piano L'isle joyeuse. Letters range from 4 x 2.5 inches to 5.25 x 8.25 inches and are overall in very good to fine condition with some light toning and age wear. All letters in French.Contents:Three letters congratulate Debussy on his nomination to the Légion d'honneur in 1903: one autograph note on the visiting card of conductor Edouard Colonne Paris February 1903 1 p.; one ALS  from the soprano Lucienne Bréval n.p. February 4 1903 4 pp. which also mentions her desire to sing one of Debussy's mélodies with orchestra; and one ALS from the architect Charles Plumet Paris n.d. 1 p.Two telegrams dated June 11 1910 send congratulations to Debussy on the successful performance of his Pelléas et Mélisande in Chicago from the conductor Cleofonte Campanini and the director general of the Chicago Grand Opera Company Andreas Dippel: "Four thousand people were impressed and touched. Our congratulations."Two letters send congratulations to Debussy on the performance of his La Mer under Toscanini in Turin in 1911. On a photograph postcard Turin September 30 1911 the composer Leone Sinigaglia writes that "It would have been a joy for you a lasting memory. Toscanini put his whole soul into it all his intelligence and all his will. His execution of your admirable masterpiece was prodigious. The public wary at the beginning as you may imagine! you know this well was won over -- at the end it was a great success which was repeated yesterday evening." The critic Giuseppe Depanis Turin October 12 1911 2 pp. writes that "not only was the second presentation Toscanini of La Mer received with the same good favor as the first but Vincent D'Indy also performed Nuages andFêtes in his concert on the 10th of the month with great success."An autograph letter from Nadejda Rimsky-Korsakov St Petersburg August 20 1911 1 p. with envelope thanks Debussy for his telegram and mentions in reference to the Ballets Russes' adaptation of her husband's famous work Scheherazade that "the appearance before the artistic Parisian public of my husband's works changed and transformed into ballet caused me great pain last summer and this time."  An autograph letter from the caricaturist Beppe Fabiano Paris May 29 1912 2 pp. confesses to Debussy that "I have just exhibited your portrait at the Salon des Humanistes -- in a series of celebrated composers -- without asking your permission beforehand. Fearing I may have overstepped I would be delighted if you would forgive me."<br style="">A short autograph letter from the sculptor Denys Puech Paris June 4 1912 1 p. mentions L'après-midi d'un faune. A short autograph letter from the sculptor Albert Bartholomé Budapest May 25 1913 1 p. informs Debussy that his cantata L'enfant prodigue "was admirably executed by truly passionate performers. I was able to obtain the poster from the theater and will be pleased to send it to you." The Russian ballerina and soloist with the Ballets Russes Ludmilla Chollar writes to Debussy about her role in Jeux in which she starred with Nijinsky and Tamara Karsavina London June 26 1913 2 pp. She thanks the composer for the "the most beautiful memories which I could bring from Paris: the very kind words with which you dedicated Jeux your photography and some measures of my role . If I take from the creation of Jeux one exquisite and ineffable memory it is to you that I owe it to your work and to the happy chance that I met you away from the mirage of celebrities an artist as great as you whose work is dear to me above all others."<br style="">An autograph letter from the composer Ildebrando Pizzetti Florence September 17 1913 1 p. with envelope asks Debussy to comment on his new composition: "You would do me a great honor Maître if you would send me a few words on the subject but of course with no obligation on your part to give me compliments if my musical work does not interest you!"An interesting wartime letter from the Italian conductor Bernardino Molinari Rome September 18 1915 4 pp. calls on Debussy's patriotic feelings to ask him to collaborate with his orchestra: "I still remember what you said to me yourself here in Rome about "L'isle joyeuse" when you gave me hope that you might make a transcription for orchestra. If you have the desire and the time I would be very flattered to have the score to perform it during the next concert season at the Augusteo. You understand that in this season we very much wish to form a program in which our allies in France figure prominently. In a political moment like this one where the souls of all the Allied nations are unified and united into one ideal all of us at the Academie ask you for your valid support in the coming season." He goes on to apologize that because of the war he will be unable to offer the same fee as the previous time and reports that performances of Debussy's works around Italy have been very successful: "This shows with evidence that your musical language speaks to great and small touching the heartstrings of all." An autograph letter from the composer and musicologist Jean D'Udine Paris April 27 1917 3 pp. invites Debussy to one of Udine's salons despite Debussy's known disdain for his school of dance: "I know you have no sympathy for rhythmic gymnastics which seem to you you have written 'a very disagreeable domestication of rhythm.' I believe that you are wrong and that they are rather an emancipation of rhythm when taught well. Without any hostility on your part towards the method which I teach with conviction I would like to ask you to honor with your presence one of the evenings which I am hosting at present. You would there see danced with extreme love and respect by one of my students a remarkable artist your beautiful dances for chromatic harp . I did not want to give these evenings April 28 and May 3 and 5 without informing you pour memoire and without letting you know that it is sometimes where one feels the least loved that one is actually the most seriously and profoundly loved."The violinist and composer Francesco Guarnieri writes N.p. October 17 1917 2 pp. on black-bordered stationery to ask Debussy for a signed copy of his violin sonata which he will perform in Italy and also recalls a much earlier performance of Debussy's famous quartet at which Debussy gave him a copy of the score. unknown books‎

Bookseller reference : 13609

ABAA

Schubertiade
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from Schubertiade]

€4,653.55 Buy

‎Debussy Claude. 18621918‎

‎Pelléas et Mélisande. Drame lyrique en 5 actes et 12 tableaux de Maurice Maeterlinck . Partition pour piano et chant. - Signed and Inscribed First Edition Score‎

‎Paris: E. Fromont 1902. First Edition First Issue. Used; Like New/Used; Like New. 283 pp. PN E. 1416 F.  Signed and inscribed by the composer on the page opposite the title to the French restauranteur Xavier Marcel Boulestin and dated June 1902. Pencil annotations to the front. Page 1 stamped in violet ink "Hommage de l'Editeur."  Handling wear scattered soiling toning and foxing mostly to the printed wrappers the score nicely rebound in a pale green cloth with gilt leather title plate to spine. 4to. <br style="">Pelléas et Mélisande is an opera in five acts with libretto adapted from Maurice Maeterlinck's Symbolist play. First performed at the Opéra-Comique in Paris on 30 April 1902 with Jean Périer as Pelléas and Mary Garden as Mélisande in a performance conducted by André Messager it is the only opera Debussy ever completed and considered a landmark in 20th-century music. <br>Before becoming a successful restauranteur in England the Restaurant Boulestin opened in 1927 was known as the most expensive in London the young Xavier Marcel Boulestin worked as secretary and ghostwriter to the author "Willy" Henry Gauthier-Villars. Gauthier-Villars and his wife the novelist Colette were associated with Debussy with Colette leaving some evocative descriptions of the composer.<br style=""> E. Fromont hardcover books‎

Bookseller reference : 15457

ABAA

Schubertiade
[Books from Schubertiade]

€6,345.75 Buy

‎DEBUSSY DAQUIN CAHUSSON ALKAN CHABRIER ET AL‎

‎Masters of French Piano Music‎

‎ALFRED. Used - Good. Good condition. ALFRED unknown‎

Bookseller reference : SB10B-02066

Biblio.com

Wonder Book
[Books from Wonder Book]

€11.48 Buy

‎Debussy ed.‎

‎Debussy - La Mer: Trois Esquisses Symphoniques Studienpartituren Klassischer Symphonien‎

‎Leipzig Germany: Edition Peters c1972. Trade Paperback. VERY GOOD-. As new except for slight edgewear to covers and a bumped center of back edge. Studienpartituren Klassischer Symphonien - Nr. 9153a. Full orchestral score for Debussy's evocation of the sea. Notes in German French and English. 176 pages including tri-lingual glossary of terminology Edition Peters paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 5-5T003

Biblio.com

Rainy Day Paperback Exchange
[Books from Rainy Day Paperback Exchange]

€36.34 Buy

‎Debussy Klaudiusz Achilles / Strawinski Igor / Honegger Artur‎

‎Opera Warszawska - Direktor: Bohdan Wodiczko - Klaudiusz Achilles Debussy: Syn Marnotrawny / Igor Strawinski: Swieto Wiosny / Artur Honegger - Judith.‎

‎1962. Warszawa 1962. Slim Octavo. 20 pages. Original Softcover. Very good condition with only minor signs of external wear. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 101474AB

Biblio.com

Inanna Rare Books Ltd.
Ireland Irlanda Irlanda Irlande
[Books from Inanna Rare Books Ltd.]

€38.00 Buy

‎Debussy Roy; Maxime Les‎

‎Eye Lust A Novel‎

‎New York: Brookwood Publishing. Very Good in Fair dust jacket. 1958. Hardcover. DJ has slight dampstaining to the front outer and upper edges. Seen as wrinkling on the outside and discolored on the inside. DJ has light wear to the outer corners and top spine end. Partial browning of the endpapers. . Brookwood Publishing hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 270521

Biblio.com

Willis Monie Books - ABAA
[Books from Willis Monie Books - ABAA]

€5.08 Buy

‎Debussy Roy & Les Maxime‎

‎Eye Lust. A novel‎

‎NY: Brookwood 1958. Price HAS BEEN REDUCED by 10% until Monday June 29 sale item 1st edition; hardcover light soiling to covers else very good 180 pp. NY: Brookwood hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : ZB590315

Biblio.com

Zubal Books
[Books from Zubal Books]

€7.11 Buy

‎Debussy Roy & Les Maxime‎

‎Eye Lust. A novel‎

‎NY: Brookwood 1958. Price HAS BEENR REDUCED by 10% until Monday June 29 sale item hardcover lacks jacket else good NY: Brookwood hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : ZB194741

Biblio.com

Zubal Books
[Books from Zubal Books]

€7.12 Buy

‎Debussy Roy & Jay Arpage‎

‎Harlot's Serenade‎

‎Brookwood 1958. 1st. Hardcover. A near FINE tight copy in a near FINE bright price clipped dj. Brookwood hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 023787

Biblio.com

CANFORD BOOK CORRAL
[Books from CANFORD BOOK CORRAL]

€16.92 Buy

‎DeBussy Roy and Arpage Jay‎

‎Harlots' Serenade‎

‎Brookwood Pub. Co. NY 1958 Very Good condition in Good dust jacket. Book with light browning back endpapers; dust jacket with light edgewear light soiling on covers price-clipped flyleaf very light spotting on fore-edge. Brookwood Pub. Co., NY 1958 unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 25837

Biblio.com

Reed Books
[Books from Reed Books]

€12.69 Buy

‎DEBUSSY Roy and Stanley Pascal‎

‎MUCK RAKERS INC.‎

‎New York: Brookwood Publishing Corp. 1958. First Edition. Hardcover. Good/very good . 8vo. Orange cloth in dust jacket. Mild edgewear and scuffing with a small closed tear to upper edge of front panel. Small closed tears to margins of pp.125-132 not affecting text; large closed tears to pp.139-140. Good only in very good plus jacket. <br/><br/>'50s sleaze intrigue featuring tabloid investigations of an idle debutante a blonde bombshell a brunette bombshell the "Grand High Lama of Evil" and the publisher's trademark hectic fling in the "shady alcoves of Twilight Love.the forbidden Isle of Lesbos!" Brookwood Publishing Corp. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 24039

Biblio.com

Brian Cassidy Bookseller at Type Punch Matrix
[Books from Brian Cassidy Bookseller at Type Punch Matrix]

€63.46 Buy

‎Debussy Roy and Stanley Pascal‎

‎Passion Punch‎

‎New York: Brookwood Publishing Corp. Very Good in Very Good- dust jacket. 1958. Hardcover. "Although the boxers of today no longer use steel-mailed gloves such as the gladiators did who lived in the Roman era; there are other factors which are prevalent and make the profession of boxing every bit as dangerous if not more so than they were then - those gorgeous streamlined vixens who hang around boxing circles ." Ships same or next business day. Spine is skewed and loose minor edge wear small bumps on spine ends and bottom right corner of front board shallow dent on head edge of back board corners of the first blank page in the back of the book are torn shallow scratches on front board crease from dog-ear on page 87 aging on endpapers some staining and tanning on edges of pages. Dust jacket protected in archival cover. DJ has edge and shelf wear creased and faded on spine 1/2-inch chip on spine head small chips on corners 1/2-inch tear on front cover near spine small chips along head edge of back cover 1/3-inch tear on tail edge of front cover stains on spine and head edge of back cover price stamp on front flap price-clipped. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 180 pages . Brookwood Publishing Corp. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 62177

Biblio.com

Good Books In The Woods
[Books from Good Books In The Woods]

€20.31 Buy

‎Debussy Roy And Stanley Pascal‎

‎Passion Punch‎

‎New York: Brookwood Publ 1958. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. Tough boxer Eddie Burke and the three gorgeous vixens who hang around him--one also interested in his manager's daughter! Minor soiling else VG/G minor soiling scarce title. Turgid plot. Brookwood Publ Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 100313

Biblio.com

BohemianBookworm
[Books from BohemianBookworm]

€47.08 Buy

‎Debussy Roy and Pascal Stanley‎

‎Passion Punch‎

‎New York: Brookwood Publishing Corp 1958. Assumed First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good /Good . 180 pps. Very good red cloth hardcover. Minor shelfwear. Good dust jacket illustrated. Tight textblock. Darkening at top edge. No marks to text. 8vo. Brookwood Publishing Corp hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 0056164

Biblio.com

Common Crow Books
[Books from Common Crow Books]

€13.00 Buy

‎Debussy Roy and Renault Paul‎

‎Tight Squeeze: A Novel‎

‎Brookwood Publishing 1958. Hardcover. Very Good Condition/Fair. Light shelf wear clean pages; good book. The jacket has some scuffing a few tears; price clipped. "Although it has been said that anything a man can do a modern woman can do better there are still certain professions which the 'weaker' sex would do well to stay away from-wrestling in particular. Which was the reason that Sammy Martone a wrestlers' manager as well as all of his girls were always caught in the clutching vise of a tight squeeze." Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Standard Weight. Category: Fiction; Inventory No: 121732. . Brookwood Publishing hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 121732

Biblio.com

Easy Chair Books
[Books from Easy Chair Books]

€8.46 Buy

‎DeBussy Roy; and Paul Renault‎

‎Tight Squeeze‎

‎New York: Brookwood 1958. Slight spine lean jacket nicked at head and slightly soiled rear panel. Quite a nice copy. Women wrestling lesbians and sex. . First Edition/First Printing. Hard Cover. Near Fine/Near Fine. Brookwood Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 16502

Biblio.com

Craig Hokenson Bookseller
[Books from Craig Hokenson Bookseller]

€21.15 Buy

‎Debussy Roy and Arthur Maurier‎

‎Wicked Curves‎

‎New York: Brookwood 1958. First. Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good. 180 pp. Hardcover cloth 8vo. Near fine copy in Very Good dust jacket: slight rubbing to cloth dust jacket with soil and discoloration rubbing to tips and edges of dust jacket some wear to dust jacket with some chipping creases and a few closed tears. Text clean unmarked. 8vo. Brookwood hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 0056277

Biblio.com

Common Crow Books
[Books from Common Crow Books]

€19.49 Buy

‎debussy simplified edition by emile Nerini‎

‎Clair De Lune Simplified Edition for Piano Solo. Debussy Simplified Arrangement By Emile-nerini. 4 Pages 1947‎

‎jean jobert 1947-01-01. Sheet music. Good. Nice looking book has minor edge wear. jean jobert unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 2044170218028

Biblio.com

books4U2day
[Books from books4U2day]

€29.12 Buy

‎DEBUSSY / FALLA / KROUSE / RIMSKY‎

‎L.A. Guitar Quartet: Evening In Granada‎

‎Delos 1994-01-25. Audio CD. Like New. CD plays perfectly & the case looks good. Delos unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 2260180704043

Biblio.com

books4U2day
[Books from books4U2day]

€20.83 Buy

‎DEBUSSY / POULENC / MARTIN‎

‎Sonatas & Ballads for Cello & Piano‎

‎Linn 2000-08-15. Audio CD. Like New. CD plays perfectly & the case looks good. Linn unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 2615200109048

Biblio.com

books4U2day
[Books from books4U2day]

€23.82 Buy

‎DEBUSSY / CHABRIER / RAVEL‎

‎Stephen Beus-Live Recital Recording‎

‎Centaur 2014-11-11. Audio CD. Like New. Carefully packaged and shipped within 24 hours! Most CDs and books have multiple editions; if you want a specific edition please ask via email.Perfect except not sealed. SHIPPED WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY! Most CDs have more than one edition. If you are looking for a specific edition please ask before ordering. Centaur unknown‎

Bookseller reference : CD19-1480

Biblio.com

briansmonky
[Books from briansmonky]

€8.42 Buy

‎Debussy /Goubault‎

‎Claude debussy la musique a vif‎

‎Minerve 2002-02-12. Paperback. Good. Minerve paperback‎

Bookseller reference : SONG2869311028 ISBN : 2869311028 9782869311022

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€49.03 Buy

‎DEBUSSY C‎

‎Complete Preludes‎

‎Alto 2013-05-07. Audio CD. New. Brand New - sealed! 100% Guaranteed! Alto unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 097287

Biblio.com

Bobzbay
[Books from Bobzbay]

€6.22 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎1. quatuor : pour 2 violons alto et violoncelle : op. 10 / Claude Debussy ; r�duction par A. Benfeld. 1904‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - N/A Pages 62. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1904. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111014657952

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€13.85 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎1er quatuor : pour 2 violons alto et violoncelle : au quatuor Ysaye Crickboom Van Hout Joseph Jacob / Claude Debussy. 1904 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 64. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1904. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111015022662

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€16.40 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎1er Quatuor Pour 2 Violons Alto Et Violoncelle. Op.10‎

‎Durand. Very Good. �1929. Paperback. Miniature score. 50pp. Nouvelle edition revue par L. Garban. Previous owner's initials on cover top corner of endpaper clipped. ; Sheet Music . Durand paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 9220

Biblio.com

East Riding Books
United Kingdom Reino Unido Reino Unido Royaume-Uni
[Books from East Riding Books]

€6.57 Buy

‎Debussy Claude Composer / Beroff Stegemann Editor‎

‎2 Arabesquen‎

‎Wiener Urtext. Sheet music. New. Wiener Urtext unknown‎

Bookseller reference : __385055080X ISBN : 385055080X 9783850550802

Biblio.com

Revaluation Books
[Books from Revaluation Books]

€9.07 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎2 m�lodies pour une voix avec accompt. de piano. musique de Cl.A. Debussy ; po�sie de Paul Verlaine. 1899 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - fre Pages 18. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111013667994

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.21 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎2me arabesque / Claude Debussy ; transcription a 4 mains par Jacques Durand 1907 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - n/a Pages 16. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1907. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111015023522

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.20 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎2�me arabesque : original edition / Claude Debussy. 1904 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 12. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1904. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111015071382

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.18 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎Album of five pieces for the piano by Claude Debussy. 1914‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 48. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1914. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111011610278

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€13.47 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎Album of five pieces for the piano by Claude Debussy. 1914 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - Pages 48. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1914. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111011610278

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€16.00 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎Album of songs / by Claude Debussy ; with the original French words rendered into English by Bliss Carman ; edited by H. Clough-Leighter. 1915‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Pages 44. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1915. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111010179453

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€13.44 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎Album of songs / by Claude Debussy ; with the original French words rendered into English by Bliss Carman ; edited by H. Clough-Leighter. 1915 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 44. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1915. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111010179453

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.97 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎Ariettes oubli�es. Claude Debussy ; words by Paul Verlaine ; English words by M. D. Calvocoressi. 1913 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - fre Pages 36. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1913. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014637901

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.63 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎Ballet : extrait de la Petite suite � 4 mains / Claude Debussy ; transcription pour violon ou violoncelle et piano par L�on Roques. 1906 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 18. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1906. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111013587615

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.21 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎Berceuse heroique : pour rendre hommage a S.M. le Roi Albert Ier de Belgique et a ses soldats : piano a deux mains / Claude Debussy. c.2. 1915 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 12. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1915. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111015081738

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.18 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎Children's corner = Coin des enfants : petite suite pour piano seul / par Claude Debussy. 1908 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 40. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1908. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111013615553

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.95 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎Children's corner = Coin des enfants : petite suite pour piano seul. 1908 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 54. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1908. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014285135

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€16.03 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎Children's corner = Coin des enfants : petite suite pour piano seul. 1908 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 48. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1908. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014285132

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€16.00 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 42. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1908. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014285134

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.96 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎Children's corner = Coin des enfants : petite suite pour piano seul. 1908‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 48. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1908. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111014285133

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€13.47 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎Children's corner : piano solo / Claude Debussy 1908‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Pages 40. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1908. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111014175425

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€13.42 Buy

‎Debussy Claude Composer / Small A Editor‎

‎Clair De Lune: Late Elementary Piano Solo: Sheet‎

‎Alfred Publishing GmbH 1994. Paperback. New. 4 pages. 12.00x9.00x0.10 inches. Alfred Publishing GmbH paperback‎

Bookseller reference : __0739010522 ISBN : 0739010522 9780739010525

Biblio.com

Revaluation Books

€3.14 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎Clair de lune : extrait de la Suite bergamasque / Claude Debussy ; transcription pour piano � 4 mains par H. Woollett. 1914 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 12. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1914. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111015071430

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.18 Buy

‎Debussy Claude Composer / Rae James Editor‎

‎Clarinet Album‎

‎Universal Edition. Sheet music. New. Universal Edition unknown‎

Bookseller reference : __3702427392 ISBN : 3702427392 9783702427399

Biblio.com

Revaluation Books

€24.27 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎Colloque sentimentale. 1904 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - fre Pages 14. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1904. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111013667837

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.19 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎Cortege : extrait de la Petite suite a 4 mains / Claude Debussy ; transcription pour violon ou violoncelle et piano par Leon Roques. 1906 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 14. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1906. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111013670617

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.19 Buy

‎Debussy Claude‎

‎Cort�ge : extrait de la Petite suite � 4 mains / Claude Debussy ; transcription pour violon ou violoncelle et piano par L�on Roques. 1906 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 22. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1906. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111013587614

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.24 Buy

‎Debussy Claude .‎

‎Cort�ge et air de danse : extrait de la cantate L'enfant prodigue pour piano � 4 mains / Claude Debussy. 1905 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Pages 16. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1905. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111015071407

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€15.20 Buy

Number of results : 2,335 (47 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 47 Next page Last page