Независимый веб-сайт профессионального продавца книг

‎Famille‎

Main

Основные темы

‎Education‎
Количество результатов : 12 540 (251 Страница (страницы))

Первая страница Предыдущая страница 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 77 105 133 161 189 217 245 ... 251 Следующая страница Последняя страница

‎CARPENTIER FERNAND.‎

‎LE MARIAGE ET LES EXIGENCES DE LA VIE MODERNE.‎

‎LIBRAIRIE NIERSTRASZ.. Non daté.. In-8. Broché. Etat d'usage, Couv. légèrement passée, Dos frotté, Intérieur acceptable. 114 pages.. . . . Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

‎Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

Ссылка продавца : R150167418

Livre Rare Book

Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre
Sablons France Francia França France
[Книги с Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre]

€ 49,50 Купить

‎CARROLL LEE - TOBER JAN‎

‎LES ENFANTS INDIGO - LES ENFANTS DU TROISIEME MILLENAIRE‎

‎ARIANE EDITIONS. 1999. In-8. Broché. Bon état, Couv. convenable, Dos satisfaisant, Intérieur frais. 272 pages.. . . . Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

‎Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

Ссылка продавца : RO30068061

Livre Rare Book

Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre
Sablons France Francia França France
[Книги с Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre]

€ 29,80 Купить

‎Carroll Lee, Tober Jan‎

‎Les enfants indigo : Enfants du 3e millénaire‎

‎Ariane. Non daté. In-8. Broché. Etat d'usage, Couv. convenable, Dos satisfaisant, Intérieur frais. 272 pages. Pages légèrement gondolées.. . . . Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

‎Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

Ссылка продавца : RO20230728

Livre Rare Book

Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre
Sablons France Francia França France
[Книги с Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre]

€ 29,80 Купить

‎Caracalla Jean-Paul‎

‎Les Fabuleuses Histoires des trains mythiques‎

‎du Rocher 2007 184 pages 21 6x2 2x13 8cm. 2007. Broché. 184 pages.‎

‎Très bon état‎

Ссылка продавца : 500162770

Livre Rare Book

Démons et Merveilles
Joinville France Francia França France
[Книги с Démons et Merveilles]

€ 7,00 Купить

‎Caracalla Jean-Paul‎

‎Les Fabuleuses Histoires des trains mythiques‎

‎Du Rocher 2007 184 pages in8. 2007. Broché. 184 pages.‎

‎Très bon état tranche un peu jaunie en haut‎

Ссылка продавца : 100139201

Livre Rare Book

Un Autre Monde
Val Couoesnon France Francia França France
[Книги с Un Autre Monde]

€ 10,00 Купить

‎Carrière (Anne-Marie)‎

‎Mon Musée de l'Homme.‎

‎Paris Editions de la Pensée Moderne 1967 Un volume in-8 cartonnage orange, 248 pages, illustrations. Bon état.‎

‎La librairie est ouverte du mardi au samedi de 9h30 à 12h30 et de 13h30 à 19h00. Commandes par courriel ou téléphone. Envoi rapide, emballage soigné.‎

Ссылка продавца : 13726

‎CARLSON Richard‎

‎NE VOUS NOYEZ PAS DANS UN VERRE D'EAU. I I - EN FAMILLE‎

‎Michel Lafon 1998, In Michel Lafon 1998, In-8 broché, 319 pages. Trés bon état.‎

‎Toutes les expéditions sont faites en suivi au-dessus de 25 euros. Expédition quotidienne pour les envois simples, suivis, recommandés ou Colissimo.‎

Ссылка продавца : 99936566

Livre Rare Book

Librairie Gil - Artgil SARL
Rodez France Francia França France
[Книги с Librairie Gil - Artgil SARL]

€ 5,00 Купить

‎Carlson Kristine‎

‎Ne vous noyez pas dans un verre d'eau - tome 5 A l'usage des femmes (6)‎

‎Michel Lafon 2002 319 pages 3x17x14cm. 2002. Broché. 319 pages.‎

‎Bon état‎

Ссылка продавца : 500194183

Livre Rare Book

Démons et Merveilles
Joinville France Francia França France
[Книги с Démons et Merveilles]

€ 16,00 Купить

‎CARTRY, Jean / DAVID, Myriam:‎

‎Petite chronique d’une famille d’accueil. 2e édition.‎

‎Dunod, 1998, in-8vo, 281 p., brochure originale.‎

Ссылка продавца : 114019aaf

Livre Rare Book

Harteveld Rare Books Ltd.
Fribourg Switzerland Suiza Suíça Suisse
[Книги с Harteveld Rare Books Ltd.]

€ 19,11 Купить

‎Carpenter Teresa‎

‎Un papa à aimer‎

‎Harlequin 2007 17x10 8x1 8cm. 2007. Poche. Cherry Cooper arrive à Blossom pour acheter une maison pour sa grand-mère et découvre une petite ville charmante. Le livre est une romance de la collection Harlequin Horizon‎

‎Bon état‎

Ссылка продавца : 500374313

Livre Rare Book

Démons et Merveilles
Joinville France Francia França France
[Книги с Démons et Merveilles]

€ 4,00 Купить

‎Caroline Graham‎

‎Une histoire d'amour Camilla la maitresse du Roi‎

‎Editions du Rocher 1994 302 pages in8. 1994. broché. 302 pages.‎

‎Très bon état‎

Ссылка продавца : 2170

Livre Rare Book

Maison Vallon Librairie
Le Thor France Francia França France
[Книги с Maison Vallon Librairie]

€ 8,00 Купить

‎CARBONNIER (Jean)‎

‎DROIT CIVIL, t. II : LA FAMILLE, coll. Thémis Droit‎

‎br.‎

‎CARBONNIER (Jean)‎

‎DROIT CIVIL, t. II : LA FAMILLE, LES INCAPACITÉS, coll. Thémis Droit‎

‎br. Jusqu’en 1969, le T.2 est celui consacré au droit des biens. A cette date, une restructuration d’ampleur conduit à donner à un changement de numérotation : le droit de la famille fait l’objet d’un vol. autonome, numéroté « 2 » et qui prolonge les millésimes d’édition antérieurs Droit civil, 2, La famille, les incapacités, 8e éd., 1969, 521 p. ; 9e éd. mise à jour, 1971, 532 p. ; 10e éd., mise à jour, 1977, 708 p. ; 11e éd., mise à jour, 1979, 720 p. ; 12e éd., mise à jour, 1983, 720 p. ; 13e éd., revue et mise à jour, 1989, 598 p. ; 14e éd., revue et mise à jour, 1991, 598 p. ; 15e éd., revue et mise à jour, 1993, 618 p. ; 17e éd., corrigée, 618 p. ; 18e éd., refondue, 1997, 548 p. ; 19e éd., corrigée, 1988, 548 p.. Devient en 1999 La famille, l’enfant, le couple, 20e éd., refondue, XIV-709 p. ; 21e éd., refondue, XVI-756 p..‎

‎CARBONNIER (Jean)‎

‎DROIT CIVIL, t. II : LA FAMILLE, LES INCAPACITÉS, 10ème éd., coll. Thémis Droit‎

‎br., bon état‎

‎CARBONNIER (Jean)‎

‎DROIT CIVIL, t. I : Introduction, 10ème éd., coll. Thémis Droit‎

‎br., (couv. fanée)‎

‎CARBONNIER (Jean)‎

‎DROIT CIVIL, t. I : LES PERSONNES (Personnalité, incapacités, personnes morales), 20e éd. mise à jour pour Les Personnes et 16e éd. mise à jour pour les Incapacités, coll. Thémis - Droit privé‎

‎br., neuf, ENVOI DE L’AUTEUR‎

‎CARBONNIER (Jean)‎

‎DROIT CIVIL, t. II : La Famille, Les Incapacités, 11ème éd. refondue ; t. III : Les Biens, Monnaie, immeubles, meubles, 10ème éd.‎

‎br., (couv. lég. fanées, qq. soulignures), bon état‎

‎CARBONNIER (Jean)‎

‎DROIT CIVIL ; t. I : Introduction. Les Personnes (11e éd. mise à jour, 1977) ; t. II : La Famille, Les Incapacités (10e éd. mise à jour, 1977) ; t. III : Les Biens (10e éd. mise à jour, 1980) ; t. IV : Les Obligations (9e éd. mise à jour, 1976), coll. Thémis / Droit‎

‎br., ex-libris sur premiers plats ou en p. de faux-tit., (couv. lég. fanées et pliées, « tampon spécimen » sur la gouttière des t. I et II, rares soulignures), intérieur frais‎

‎Cardinale Lluìs Martìnez Sistach‎

‎La Sagrada Famìlia, un dialogo tra fede e cultura Un' icona per la Chiesa del XXI secolo‎

‎Brossura in cartoncino flessibile lucido, dalla copertina illustrata, con bandelle. Ritratto fotografico dell' Autore alla bandella anteriore. Buonissimo lo stato di conservazione, pagine perfettamente tenute, velate da tonalità avorio, come i tagli, con alcune fotografie a colori, fuori testo. Prefazione del Cardinale Tarcisio Bertone. Prologo del Cardinale Gianfranco Ravasi. Epilogo dell' Arcivescovo Rino Fisichella. Numero pagine 210. USATO‎

‎Carefully Prepared for Family and School Use‎

‎Chaudron's Spelling Book‎

‎paperback. Good. Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items. May be an ex-library book. paperback‎

Ссылка продавца : 1333893841.G ISBN : 1333893841 9781333893842

Biblio.com

Bonita
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с Bonita]

€ 42,85 Купить

‎Careless, Virginia A. S.; Royal British Columbia Museum‎

‎Responding to Fashion: The Clothing of the O'Reilly Family‎

‎92 pages. References. Bibliography. Black and white illustrations. "The O'Reillys were an important family in this province and in Victoria in particular... We are fortunate that a massive collection of documents and artifacts that recorded much of B.C.'s history as well as their own, was saved by the O'Reilly's over the years." - from Introduction. Above-average wear. Binding intact. Usual library markings. A worthy reading copy. Book‎

‎Careless, Virginia A.S.‎

‎Clue to a Culture - Food Preparation of the O'Reilly Family: A Royal British Columbia Museum Heritage Record)‎

‎113 pages. Footnotes. Bibliography. Generously illustrated in black and white. A fascinating and highly detailed study of the cooking practices of Victoria's O'Reilly family in the last quarter of the 1800s. Prior owner's details atop title page, otherwise unmarked with moderate wear. A sound copy. Book‎

‎Carl Sandburg Family Trust‎

‎Poems for Children Nowhere Near Old Enough to Vote‎

‎hardcover. Good. Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items. May be an ex-library book. hardcover‎

Ссылка продавца : 0679989900.G ISBN : 0679989900 9780679989905

Biblio.com

Bonita
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с Bonita]

€ 54,05 Купить

‎Carl Sandburg Family Trust; Istvan Banyai [Illustrator]‎

‎Poems for Children Nowhere Near Old Enough to Vote‎

‎Knopf Books for Young Readers 1999-04-06. Hardcover. New. In shrink wrap. Looks like an interesting title! Knopf Books for Young Readers hardcover‎

Ссылка продавца : Q-0679889906 ISBN : 0679889906 9780679889908

Biblio.com

GridFreed LLC
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с GridFreed LLC]

€ 99,17 Купить

‎Carl Sandburg/Rebecca West (editor)‎

‎Selected Poems of Carl Sandburg‎

‎New York and London: Harcourt Brace & World Inc. 1926. First Edition. . Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good . VG/VG/1st ed. This is an outstanding copy of this book: solid as a rock tight binding very light shelf wear at heel of spine sharp cornered. The pages are clean white and bright. But the dust jacket is the star. It's true that it's price clipped and the spine is maybe one shade darker than the rest of the cover--but that's it. Not bad for a 1926 edition. 289 pages 176 poems from one of America's premeir poets---and not a mark on any pages. Beautiful wood block scenes on the front cover showing an early 20th century factory in all it's glory maybe Chicago and a prairie scene. Picture taken before I added the mylar sleeve. Comes to you in an non acid document bag. I can have this in the mail to you tomorrow---but I'm really not in a big hurry to sell it! <br/> <br/> Harcourt, Brace & World, Inc. hardcover‎

Ссылка продавца : 0022683

Biblio.com

Books About The South
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с Books About The South]

€ 55,00 Купить

‎CARLES, Pierre‎

‎L'habilitation judiciaire des époux. Articles 217 et 219 du code civil (loi du 22 septembre 1942). Préface de P. Hébraud.‎

‎Paris, Recueil Sirey, 1946. 124 S. Bibl.-Hlwd (mit eingebundener Originalbroschur) (Stempel auf Titel).‎

Ссылка продавца : 3452033

‎Carleton, William and The O'Hara Family (John & Michael Banim)‎

‎The Emigrants of Ahadarra: A Tale of Irish Life & Crohoore of the Bill-Hook and The Fetches Two Volumes Bound as One‎

‎London/Belfast: Simms and McIntyre 1848. William Carleton and "The O'Hara Family" pseudonyms of John and Michael Banim are recognized as the first Irish authors that came from the Roman Catholic side rather than from the Protestant Ascendency. Here is a Very Good copy of an edition combining the Banim's first story from 1825 with a First Edition printing of one of Carleton's most popular books. Scarce. Marbled paper-covered boards with smooth leather spine and tips. Four raised bands on the spine with gilt ruling; black label with gilt titling. Clean texts; viii 309 pages and 318 pages. There is a contemporary bookseller's label on the front paste-down. The FFEP bears a signature; one corner of the page has been torn off. Rubbed at the margins. The text is clear and supple with occasional tanning; some staining to the paste-downs which are of an interesting plaid design. Withal an attractive volume quite significant in the development of Irish literature. First Edition Thus. Quarter-Bound. Very Good/No Jacket. 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall. Simms and McIntyre Hardcover‎

Ссылка продавца : 004804

Biblio.com

Quercus Rare Books
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с Quercus Rare Books]

€ 169,22 Купить

‎CARLIER (Jean-Yves)‎

‎LA CONDITION DES PERSONNES DANS L’UNION EUROPÉENNE, précis de la faculté de droit de l’Université catholique de Louvain‎

‎br., ENVOI DE L’AUTEUR À YVES DAUDET, (dos légt abîmé), int. frais‎

‎CARLSON Richard‎

‎NE VOUS NOYEZ PAS DANS UN VERRE D'EAU. I I - EN FAMILLE‎

‎Michel Lafon 1998, In-8 broché, 319 pages. Trés bon état.‎

MareMagnum

Artgil
Rodez, FR
[Книги с Artgil]

€ 5,00 Купить

‎Carlyle, Thomas‎

‎The Letters of Thomas Carlyle to His Brother Alexander with related family letters‎

‎830p.,frontis. Edited by Edwin W. Marrs, Jr. Hardcover Very good condition good‎

‎Carmichael, David; Rimstead, Paul; et al‎

‎Canadian Star Weekly [Magazine], March 25 - April 1, 1967: Doug Hepburn / RCMP Crime Labs‎

‎36 pages. Many colour and black and white photos. Features: The RCMP's four crime detection labs and Identification Branch - they make inanimate objects tell stories; Hon. James C. McRuer, former chief justice of the Ontario Supreme Court spent forty years studying the trial of Jesus Christ; Colour spring nature photos; William Coutts of the Coutts Hallmark greeting card company; Colour photos of cowboy-style women's fashions; LSD and a Diet - The Reshaping of [former weightlifter and wrestler] Big Doug Hepburn; The Real Georgy Girl - Lynn Redgrave; Doug Wright's Family; Nice colour-photo ad for the 1967 Dodge Polara inside back cover; and more. Unmarked with average wear. A sound vintage copy. Book‎

‎Carpenter family in America‎

‎To the members.‎

‎Glen Cove NY: Carpenter Family in America 1870. Book. Very good condition. Paperback. Americana; genealogy; 3 pages; 20.2cm; organization constitution. Carpenter Family in America Paperback books‎

Ссылка продавца : 7418ba

ABAA

Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)]

€ 21,15 Купить

‎CARPENTIER FERNAND.‎

‎LE MARIAGE ET LES EXIGENCES DE LA VIE MODERNE.‎

‎LIBRAIRIE NIERSTRASZ.. Non daté.. In-8 Carré. Broché. Etat d'usage. Couv. légèrement passée. Dos frotté. Intérieur acceptable. 114 pages.‎

‎CARR FAMILY - CARR, Ralph Edward; Cuthbert Ellison Carr; T W Carr‎

‎The History of the Family of Carr of Woodhall Lesbury Eshott and Hetton.‎

‎London: Mitchell and Hughes 1899. Rare first and sole edition evidently produced in a very small number of copies; volume III in the series of three books on the Carr family complete in itself preceded by The History of the Family of Carr of Dunston Hill 1893 and of Hetton Ford Castle and St. Helen's Auckland 1894. This although unmarked as such is a familial copy. A handsomely produced family history overseen by Ralph Edward Carr 1833-1892 colonel of the Worcestershire Regiment from 1877 to 1881. This branch of the Carr family prominent in the north east of England were based at Hebburn Hall also known as Ellison Hall situated near a bend of the River Tyne east of Newcastle. An online search of institutional copies finds just 13 locations 6 in the UK the remainder in the US. Quarto. Chromolithograph frontispiece with tissue guard 12 plates and 11 letterpress pedigrees some folding title page printed in red and black. Original maroon morocco-grain cloth designed in emulation of a half morocco binding smooth spine divided by black and gilt bans sides and corners trimmed in the same manner front cover with large gilt stamp of the standard of Sir John Carre taken from plate at p. 104 black coated endpapers. Short closed-tear a head of spine extremities just a little rubbed lower corners bumped a few old marks to covers binding a little shaken dribbled staining to recto of frontispiece not affecting verso nor image manuscript not in the margi at p. 79 yet this remains a very good copy bright and clean. hardcover‎

Ссылка продавца : 144972

Biblio.com

Peter Harrington
United Kingdom Reino Unido Reino Unido Royaume-Uni
[Книги с Peter Harrington]

€ 856,35 Купить

‎Carr Family Letters‎

‎Collection of Incoming Correspondence to Kate Elizabeth Carr of Bradford New Hampshire and later Salem Massachusetts written by family friends and her finance and later husband Dr. Charles A. Carlton of Salem Massachusetts 1864-1898‎

‎<p>Collection of 43 letters 184 manuscript pages dated 23 December 1864 to 10 June 1898; the bulk 33 of the letters date from 1864 to 1873.</p><p>The correspondence in this collection consists of four different groups of letters. The first group is from female friends and cousins writing to Kate E. Carr when she was a single woman Dec. 1864-Dec 1872. The second group was written to Kate when she was engaged to Dr. Carlton these letters being both before and after their wedding June 1870 to Sept. 1872. The third group consists of miscellaneous letters written back and forth between Kate her mother and brother William then a final and smaller fourth group of correspondence between Kate's brother Frank and his wife Nellie 1888-1890.</p><p> <b>Carr Family of Bradford New Hampshire</b></p><p>Daniel Carr was born in Newbury Massachusetts 2 August 1801. His father Moses Carr was born 10 October 1778 and died 10 February 1815 and his mother Abigail Noyes was born 11 February 1777 and died 20 July 1863. Sometime after 1801 Moses Carr removed from Newbury Massachusetts to Hopkinton New Hampshire where he purchased a large farm on Sugar Hill. There the rest of his children were born and there he died.</p><p>Daniel Carr tired of farming when he was about 14 and set out to seek his fortune. He sought and found employment as a clerk in the store of Lewis Bailey in South Sutton New Hampshire. There he remained until 1824 . when with the little patrimony received from his father's estate he purchased the store and merchandise of Mr. Bailey and commenced business on his own account.</p><p>On 20 February 1827 Daniel married Rhoda Bartlett 1800-1836 daughter of Joseph Bartlett of Warner New Hampshire. They had one son William A. Carr born 10 January 1828. William A. Carr appears to have married Harriet Martin 1832-1865 on 10 January 1856. They had several children: William M. Carr Mabel M. Carr Charles B. Carr Frank M. Carr. William M. Carr 1857- married on 22 February 1882 to Mary L. Hartshorn.</p><p>About 1834 Daniel Carr sold his store to his brother Moses Carr and moved to Concord New Hampshire. There he went into trade and remained until the death of his wife Rhoda on 29 November 1836. He then moved to Bradford New Hampshire buying out the store of John D. Wadleigh and there he remained in business until July 1854 when his son was admitted as a partner and the firm was re-named D. & W. A. Carr. This co-partnership continued until July 1875 when Daniel Carr retired. </p><p>Daniel Carr's son William A. Carr remained in trade until January 1887 when he turned over the business to his son William M. Carr. The family store William M. Carr & Company was a purveyor of general merchandise. William M. Carr & Co. touted a full line of "Dry and fancy goods groceries grain furniture carpets curtains crockery glass and silverware wallpaper boots shoes and general merchandise." The company supplied all manner of goods to south central New Hampshire for over one hundred years.</p><p>On 1 January 1839 Daniel Carr was married a second time to Caroline Lucinda Tappan 1819-1898 daughter of Weare Tappan 1790-1868 and Lucinda 1792-1866. Caroline's brother was Mason Weare Tappan 1817-1886 a New Hampshire state representative a U.S. Congressman from 1855 to 1861 a colonel during the American Civil War and the New Hampshire Attorney General. Daniel and his new wife had two children Frank Tappan Carr 1844-1919 and Kate E. Carr 1846-1942.</p><p>Daniel Carr died 17 August 1887 at age 86 and was buried at the family plot at Pleasant Hill Cemetery Bradford. Moses Carr who succeeded Daniel continued in trade at South Sutton for a time when he went to Sanbornton Bridge now Tilton. He died in Ohio 16 September 1876.</p><p>Daniel Carr's son with his second wife was Frank Tappan Carr. He was born 28 October 1844 in Bradford Merrimack Co. New Hampshire. He died on 27 May 1919 in Bradford and was buried at the Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Bradford. He married Helen Francis Collins 1850-1928 about 1872 Frank T. Carr appears to have worked as a clerk in the family store and by 1900 was listed as a "retired" merchant. He lived in Bradford his entire life.</p><p>Daniel Carr's daughter with his second wife was Kate Elizabeth Carr. She was born on 2 November 1846 in Bradford Merrimack Co. New Hampshire. She died on 4 April 1942 in Bradford and was buried at the Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Bradford. Kate E. Carr married Charles Augustus Carlton MD of Salem Massachusetts on 25 December 1872 in Bradford. Carlton was born 27 February 1841 at Orford New Hampshire the son of Rufus Carlton 1802-1882 and Irena Batchelder. He died 12 June 1935. Kate and Charles had at least one son Frank Carr Carlton. Kate and her husband made their home in Salem Massachusetts. </p><p><br /><b>Sample Quotes: </b></p><p><i>"Home Sunday Eve Nov 25 1866</i></p><p><i>My Darling friend Kate</i></p><p><i>I wanted to write you last Sunday all day and have every day since but I have not seen one unoccupied moment in the whole time. I guess you will ask what I have been doing well I have not done any thing that amounted to anything. I have had company almost every day and night.</i></p><p><i>I wanted to hear from you ever so much before I got you last dear welcome letter. I was afraid you were sick and thought I would write you just a word but must give the same reason as I give for not answering the letter viz/ want of time. I am so sorry you have been sick and all your friends too what a serious time you must have had. I hardly know how you managed to get along…</i></p><p><i>Last night my cousin came in and wanted I should go to prayer meeting with him and as I did not attend church I thought I would go just to keep my name up for attendance to all these things. Really I don't enjoy the prayer meetings as much as I did when I had you here to go with me and her Br. Atwood 'hold forth' Oh Katie! How much I did enjoy that term. I know I never can be as happy if I live a hundred years as I was while I went to school. I did not think when I bid you and all the girls 'good bye' that I should never go to school again but now I do not expect to. Think I shall take music lessons a few more quarters. I cannot give that up.</i></p><p><i>Have you any new music I presume you will practice ever so much this winter while I shall not at all. My school commences next Monday and I do dread it so much. I am afraid I shall not get along well. Don't expect to stay more than a week it is called a hard school but I did not know when I engaged…</i></p><p><i>With ever so much love for thee…Mary"</i></p><p><i>"Salem June 10 1870 Friday evening</i></p><p><i>Darling Katie</i></p><p><i>I saw the death of Mrs. Sanborn in the paper this morning and I have thought of you all day with your sad heart -my poor Katie and have longed so much to be with you. I have wanted to see you more than ever today. It seemed as if I could not be denied. My darling I have such a lonely feeling come over me every little while now that I am separated from you. It makes me irresolute – sometimes and I feel almost as if I would give up my prospects for success here and be content in a more humble situation in life if we could only be together. </i></p><p><i>I know darling that such feelings are wrong and that we could never have been as happy as I hope we shall be sometimes now. I hope you have been to Concord to see poor Sue and Mary; it would be such a comfort to them but what could you say to them</i></p><p><i>It seems too bad that it must be her that she must die now after all these long months of anxiety. I felt some disappointed not to get a letter today but I hardly expected it. I hope I shall tomorrow. </i></p><p><i>Oh Katie I am so disappointed that I could not have had the whole evening to write to you but I had a caller just as I began and he has but just gone and I have only a few minutes before the mail closes. I fear you would not be satisfied with these few words if I should send them but perhaps they will be better than nothing.</i></p><p><i>I am very much better today. I am nearly well again. I will send a paper with this that has got my card in it. I want you to write me a long loving letter Sunday. I cannot feel reconciled that I could not send you a good letter today. I am going out to mail this and then come back and write to you. I should not feel so bad about it if tomorrow was not Saturday and you would have to wait so long for word. Good night dear darling Katie and many many kisses from your own Chas."</i></p><p><i>"Salem June 20 1871 Tuesday evening</i></p><p><i>Dear darling Katie</i></p><p><i>…Dr. Pierson has just called to ask me to go to Danversport with him tomorrow to assist in a surgical operation. It is for 'hair lip'. I am glad to go to see the operation and I shall enjoy the side so much too. I helped Dr. Shreve set a broken arm this morning. I have been very busy all day. Kelly went around with me this afternoon to see a few patients. Yesterday I had a very good day's work. I charged ten dollars and collected four of it. Today I have not had quite as much private business it has amounted to fived dollars. Yes my business has been increasing ever since I was in Bradford the last time. Of course I cannot expect it to continue to be as good all of the time as it has been this month for I have had so many cases I should be happy enough if I could do as much all of the time but we have every thing to encourage us darling and I know we shall have a nice home together sometime.</i></p><p><i>Oh dear Kate I long for it. You do not know how hard it is for me to live here alone away from you but I would not ask you to come darling until I can do everything to make you happy. I must leave the rest until next time. I will answer all of your letter then…</i></p><p><i>.Your loving Chas"</i></p><p><i>"Friday evening</i></p><p><i>My precious Darling</i></p><p><i>…We have just been interrupted by calls. Mrs. Stanly and a Miss Sweatt. I did not like to be hindered. I tried to write this morning. I hurried to make my calls helped Dr. Shreve in on operation then I went with Nell & Frank down to the Williams. We returned about three o'clock. I had not lost any calls but a man was waiting in the office to have me amputate his finger. Jesson came up to help me. He was a strong man and struggled so I got dreadfully tired holding him while he was taking ether. Since the operation I have made three calls so I have had a good day's work.</i></p><p><i>…many loving kisses yours Chas"</i></p> books‎

Ссылка продавца : 30794

ABAA

Michael Brown Rare Books, LLC
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с Michael Brown Rare Books, LLC]

€ 169,22 Купить

‎Carr, Elmendorf L., compiler‎

‎John C. R. Kelton: A Boy's Life, 1911-1927‎

‎57 p., illus. Hardcover Ex-library, Very good condition; faded area on front board‎

‎Carr, Kris; Hobbs, J.R. And Lois‎

‎Family Reunion‎

‎Moderate wear. Prior owners name and rubber stamp upon front endpaper else unmarked. Book‎

‎CARRINGTON, EDWARD SR AND FAMILY‎

‎ARCHIVE LOT OF 59 DIARIES 1867 THROUGH 1913 HANDWRITTEN MANUSCRIPT DIARIES OF PATRIARCH EDWARD CARRINGTON SR. AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS IN COLEBROOK CONNECTICUT‎

‎Colebrook Connecticut CT 1867. On offer is a superb archive of 59 original manuscript multi-generational family of diaries spanning the civil war era through the early 20th century. The Carrington Family Diaries 1867 - 1913. All 59 diaries from members of the Carrington Family of Colebrook Connecticut. The patriarch Edward Sr. wife Sarah Ann Terry Carrington sons Edward C. Jr. died in the Civil War and Edwin T. and daughters Sarah and Kate. Edward Sr. died in 1878 and Sarah Ann Terry Carrington died in 1881. Both are buried in the Colebrook Center Cemetery in Colebrook Connecticut. Sarah Ann Terry Carrington mother was the daughter of Eliphalet Terry of New York. The group breaks down as follows: Sarah Terry matriarch wife of Edwin: 11 diaries: 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877. typical diary entries; Edward Carrington Snr father of Edwin: 8 diaries: 1857 1867 1868 1869 1870 1872 1873 1874. sporadic point form entries for the most part business like records of day to day business and some personal content.; Edward Carrington Jnr: 4 diaries: 1855 1855 1857 1860. typical diary entries of an obviously young man.; Katherine Carrington a daughter: 2 diaries: 1868 1872. typical diary entries. Edwin Carrington patriarch after Edward Snr: 34 diaries: 1875 1876 1878 1879 1880 1881 1883 1884 1885 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1903 1904 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913. like the father sporadic at tmes point form entries for the most part business like records of day to day business interspersed with personal content. ADDITIONAL BACKGROUND: Lieut. Edward Carrington son was killed in the Civil War in St. Marks Florida in the Natural Bridge Conflict on March 6 1865 but the family did not get the news until March 22 1865. In 1871 the son Edwin was married to Charlotte nicknamed Lottie born April 9. 1847 and the couple moved to Scio NY. Edwin then moved to Bay City Michigan it appears in 1875. His wife and son Winny born in 1873 did not move with him to Michigan but rather stayed in Scio NY. Edwin traveled extensively on business by train and then in the later years by automobile and visited his family about every two months coupled with his business trips. Edwin was Secretary and Treasurer of the Bay City Building Company Rifle Room Company and Ausable Lumber Company in Michigan. Edwin and Lottie's son Winny died at the age of two years and eights months on 2/15/1876 and father did not make it home in time. A daughter Sarah was born in 1876; a son Eddy was born in 1877 and a daughter Gracie in 1882. Some of the earlier years have diaries from more than one member of the family. Edwin's diaries of 1875 - 1913 are both diaries as well as his business day planners. All have notations at the back of expenses and costs. As a hobby he enjoyed duck hunting. In 1901 Edwin and Lottie became grandparents by Sarah. The diaries mention both the deaths of Lincoln and McKinley. Several diaries have newspaper articles tucked at the back. One is an article about Mrs. Abraham Lincoln. There are two articles about how the Edward Carrington Sr. family made their "fortune" in 1874. THIS IS A SENSATIONAL AND UNIQUE MULTI GENERATIONAL FAMILY HISTORY THAT WOULD BE THE PRIDE AND CENTERPIECE OF ANY SERIOUS DIARY COLLECTOR. Good. 32mo - over 4" - 5" tall. Manuscript. unknown‎

Ссылка продавца : 000060

Biblio.com

Katz Fine Manuscripts Inc.
Canada Canadá Canadá Canada
[Книги с Katz Fine Manuscripts Inc.]

€ 7 493,05 Купить

‎Carroll, Gladys Hasty‎

‎To Remember Forever : The Journal of a College Girl 1922-1923‎

‎306 p. Hardcover Very good condition good‎

‎Carson, R.; O'Donnell, J.; Perry, G.; Paston, H.; Lubell, S.; Smith, H.; Sherrod, R.‎

‎The Saturday Evening Post, January (Jan.) 10, 1953: Commuting Through Red Germany / Baseball's Biggeset Winner, Robin Roberts of the Phillies‎

‎100 pages. Features: Nice snow angel cover illustration by John Falter; I Ride Nightmare Highway - James P. O'Donnell drives from Helmstedt to Berlin in 1952 and must deal with surly, unpredictable Russians at checkpoints; Debonair Dan - Dan London and his St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, The Magnificent Innkeeper; Baseball's Biggest Winner - Robin Roberts of the Phillies; Who Elected Eisenhower?; Why Pay for Advice?; The Tiger at Red China's Heels - Color-photo-illustrated interview with Chiang Kai-shek on Formosa (Taiwan); We Made the Impossible Voyage (2nd of 3 articles) - Dr. Thomas Davis and family pilot their boat, the Miru, through 4500 miles of open sea. Fiction: A Catch for Any Woman; Forbidden Affair; Killer Bronc; The Witness Who Couldn't Talk; The Big Heat; (part 3 of 7); The Secret of the Purple Reefs (part 6 of 8). Ads: Florida Tangerines; Nice half-page color-photo ad for Stereo Realist features the Ice Follies of 1953, 17th Annual Edition; Nice two-page color ad for 1953 Ford cars; Two-page black and white ad for 1953 Plymouth cars; Sensational one-page color-photo ad for Whitman's Sampler Chocolates features large photo of Bob Hope, Bing Crosby and Dorothy Lamour in costume for the film "Road to Bali"; Nice Campbell's Soup ad; four-page color ad for General Electric presents their many achievements over 75 years; Good Year centerfold ad shows car models for every year from 1915 to 1952; Nice two-page ad for 1953 Hudson cars, the Hornet and the Wasp; Nice color-photo ad for Pan-American Airlines features their South American service with photo of couples in swimwear on Rio's Ipanema Beach; Cream of Wheat ad features Li'l Abner cartoon; Interesting one-page color-photo ad for Dell Comics shows boy in red chair, surrounded by comic characters; Nice patriotic ad by Bell Telephone features large photo of Sergeant Donald McIntyre of Chicago, who recently returned from Korea; Soiled back cover Camel ad features great photos of actor Alan Ladd. Average external wear and soiling. Unmarked. A worthy copy of this great vintage issue. Magazine‎

‎Carter Family, The‎

‎The Carter Family Collection‎

‎Hal Leonard 1999-08-01. Otab. paperback. New. 9.00x0.30x12.00. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Hal Leonard paperback‎

Ссылка продавца : DADAX0793588804 ISBN : 0793588804 9780793588800

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с Ergodebooks]

€ 45,98 Купить

‎Carter Family, The‎

‎The Original Carter Family: with a biography by Johnny Cash Piano Vocal and Guitar Chords PIANO VOIX GU‎

‎HAL LEONARD CORPORATION 1999-03-01. Paperback. New. In shrink wrap. Looks like an interesting title! HAL LEONARD CORPORATION paperback‎

Ссылка продавца : Q-063400381X ISBN : 063400381X 9780634003813

Biblio.com

GridFreed LLC
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с GridFreed LLC]

€ 77,89 Купить

‎Carter Family, The‎

‎The Original Carter Family: with a biography by Johnny Cash Piano Vocal and Guitar Chords‎

‎Hal Leonard 1999-03-01. paperback. New. 9.00x0.12x12.00. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Hal Leonard paperback‎

Ссылка продавца : DADAX063400381X ISBN : 063400381X 9780634003813

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Книги с Ergodebooks]

€ 75,53 Купить

‎Castelain-Meunier Christine‎

‎"La Paternité (Collection ""Que sais-je ?"", n°3229)"‎

‎Presses Universitaires de France. 1997. In-12. Broché. Etat d'usage, Couv. défraîchie, Dos satisfaisant, Intérieur frais. 124 pages.. . . . Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

‎"Collection ""Que sais-je ?"", n°3229. Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille"‎

Ссылка продавца : RO80248499 ISBN : 2130481051

Livre Rare Book

Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre
Sablons France Francia França France
[Книги с Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre]

€ 10,95 Купить

‎CASTILLON Pierre‎

‎Autour du Mariage. Méditations - Problèmes moraux.‎

‎BEAUCHESNE. 8 sept. 1926. In-12. Broché. Très bon état, Couv. fraîche, Dos satisfaisant, Intérieur frais. 118 pages.. . . . Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

‎Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

Ссылка продавца : RO80135149

Livre Rare Book

Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre
Sablons France Francia França France
[Книги с Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre]

€ 39,80 Купить

‎CASTELAIN-MEUNIER CHRISTINE.‎

‎CRAMPONNEZ VOUS LES PERES.‎

‎ALBIN MICHEL. 1992.. In-8. Broché. Bon état, Couv. convenable, Dos satisfaisant, Intérieur frais. 217 pages. 1ère de couverture illustrée en couleurs.. . . . Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

‎Les hommes face à leur femme et à leurs enfants. Dessin de Martin VEYRON. Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

Ссылка продавца : R150001985

Livre Rare Book

Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre
Sablons France Francia França France
[Книги с Le-livre.fr / Le Village du Livre]

€ 19,80 Купить

‎CASTELO BRANCO VILHEGAS, Manuel Bernardo:‎

‎Genealogia heraldica do Barroco. Arvore inedita de geraçao e linhagem. Introduçao de Manuel Artur Norton.‎

‎Lisboa, Inapa, 1996, in-4to, 20 p. + 20 planches, reliure en cuir originale avec illustration.‎

Ссылка продавца : 71904aaf

Livre Rare Book

Harteveld Rare Books Ltd.
Fribourg Switzerland Suiza Suíça Suisse
[Книги с Harteveld Rare Books Ltd.]

€ 43,01 Купить

‎CASAMAYOR (Louis)‎

‎LA JUSTICE POUR TOUS, coll. Nouvelle bibliothèque scientifique‎

‎, Paris, Flammarion 1969, in-8, br., bon état hormis la couv. lég. fanée, 216p.‎

Ссылка продавца : 43872

‎CASTELLAN Yvonne‎

‎La famille.‎

‎Couverture souple. Broché. 128 pages.‎

‎Livre. Editions P.U.F (Collection : Que sais-je? N° 1995), 1982.‎

Ссылка продавца : 127575

Livre Rare Book

Librairie et Cætera
Belin-Beliet France Francia França France
[Книги с Librairie et Cætera]

€ 6,30 Купить

‎Castelot‎

‎La princesse Mathilde‎

‎Librairie Académique Perrin, coll. « présence de l'histoire » 1963 In-8 cartonnage éditeur 20,7 cm sur 13,6. 345 pages. Bon état d’occasion‎

‎Bon état d’occasion‎

Ссылка продавца : 131923

Livre Rare Book

Librairie de l'Avenue
Saint-Ouen France Francia França France
[Книги с Librairie de l'Avenue]

€ 19,00 Купить

Количество результатов : 12 540 (251 Страница (страницы))

Первая страница Предыдущая страница 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 77 105 133 161 189 217 245 ... 251 Следующая страница Последняя страница