Il sito di sole librerie professionali

‎Famille‎

Main

Topic's parents ***

‎Education‎
Numero di risultati : 12.541 (251 pagina/e)

Prima pagina Pagina precedente 1 ... 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 42 76 110 144 178 212 246 ... 251 Pagina successiva Ultima pagina

‎(Washington, George); Baldwin Family‎

‎PICTORIAL LIFE OF GEORGE WASHINGTON: Embracing Anecdotes Illustrative Of His Character. And Embellished With Engravings. For The Young People Of The Nation He Founded.‎

‎Stereotyped by J. Fagan for Lindsay and Blakiston Philadelphia: . 1847 222 p. 8 full page plates. Bookplate of New Horizons a gift of Rosemary Hall School June 17 1863. Early manuscript inscription of Simeon Baldwin from his father Jan. 1 1848. Manuscript ownership of Roger Sherman Baldwin 1883. Simeon Baldwin 1761-1851 was son-in-law of Roger Sherman patriot of the Revolutionary and Constitutional era and father of Roger Sherman Baldwin 1793-1863 an American politician who served as the 32nd Governor of Connecticut from 1844 to 1846 and a United States Senator from 1847 to 1851. As a lawyer R.S. was most notable for his participation in the 1841 Amistad case. Plates beginning to brown. Front hinge cracked. 180 mm. Original green cloth binding embossed in blind. Front board decorated with a scene in gilt of two of Washington's soldiers crossing the Delaware. Spine decorated and lettered in gilt. Head and tail of spine worn with slight loss. Corners worn with loss. Hardbound. Very Good. PAIMP 24. Hardcover. Very Good. (Stereotyped by J. Fagan for) Lindsay and Blakiston, Philadelphia: . hardcover‎

Riferimento per il libraio : ALEX321

Biblio.com

THE FAMILY ALBUM
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from THE FAMILY ALBUM]

€ 63,46 Informazioni/Compera

‎(Wheeler - Stanton Family Letters)‎

‎Letters of members of the Wheeler – Stanton family of Newton Corner Massachusetts 1862-1864‎

‎<p>10 letters 31 pages neatly inscribed in ink several retain original mailing envelopes very good legible condition.</p><p>Group of letters pertaining to the Wheeler and Stanton families. Daniel N. Stanton one of the correspondents is a distant cousin of Henry Brewster Stanton of New York American social activist abolitionist and reformer. Henry Stanton's wife Elizabeth Cady Stanton was the pioneer advocate of woman's rights.</p><p>Daniel N. Stanton married Harriet C. Wheeler on May 2 1864. Harriet was born about 1839 she was the daughter of Samuel and Jane Wheeler of Newton Corner Massachusetts. She had two sisters: Mary C. and Elizabeth W. as well as a brother Albert who was serving with the 44th Massachusetts Regiment. There are a few letters from one of Harriet's friends "Katy." Mary Wheeler's letters indicate she was living in Northhampton Massachusetts under the care of a Dr. Edward Denniston. Denniston ran a home for invalids at Springdale Northampton Massachusetts called the "Springdale Water Cure" it was devoted to the relief and cure of chronic disorder and disease.</p><p>Boston January 26 1862 Daniel N. Stanton to Hattie Wheeler</p><p>"My dear Hattie</p><p>According to promise I take the most agreeable and pleasing opportunity to write the only one I <u>love</u>. It appears so very strange when I consider and carefully reflect on the past circumstances of our acquaintance that we should have been so mysteriously brought to believe that we could lose each other.</p><p>Often when engaged in my daily avocation have I thought of you then I would try and banish such thoughts forever from my mind but it certainly seems to have been a foregone conclusion that I should under any and all circumstances lose you.</p><p>There is one promise that I have been determined to keep and that was never to allow myself to use artificial influence to accomplish what I so much desired. I knew that such affection would never last if won fairly and <u>honorably</u> that however great might be our troubles and trials we could look back on the past and without a regret say that as we were true in the beginning we would hold out true to the end. Many are the vices and temptations which are hourly surrounding us in this unfriendly world. Such we must meet with defiance.</p><p>I have seen those who have started with all the bright hopes of a future before them in a short time sunk to the depth of degradation with all their imaginary hopes blasted forever. This I am sorry to say has often been caused by their own folly.</p><p>I could meet all other trials but if from any deception of mine I were called on to meet with disgrace with the one I had idolized it would be far preferable to me to seal up my earthly cares before I ever feel the pangs of such a curse…"</p><p>Sherborn August 7 1862 Katy to Elizabeth Wheeler</p><p>"Dear Lizzie</p><p>I received your letter late on the 8th and was very thankful to hear from you. I am very sorry you are so unwell and your father too. It seems as if all the afflictions come at once. You speak of going to the beach. Now Lizzie won't the sea breeze be too much for you. I think if you should go farther up in the country it would be more beneficial you would not be exposed so much to the East winds. …</p><p>You may laugh Lizzie but the inhabitants of Sherborn are very patriotic they have held three meetings to get fourteen volunteers. Wilson spoke one night. Charles Train the next I don't know the third one. They will hold one tonight believe it will take two to finish off what do you think of that. The ladies are pulling lint making shirts and shoes and every they can think of for their comfort…"</p><p>Howard Hotel New York October 8th 1862 Daniel N. Stanton to Hattie Wheeler</p><p>"Dearest Hattie</p><p>Another day has past and I am still in this city. I don't think I am any better prepared to say when I can leave than I was two days ago; something is always comeing up to prevent me from starting. I know you fully appreciate my condition and are willing to wait with patience I have been feeling lonely and at a loss to know what to do evenings since I got here being so long in the society of one who had a faculty of cheering me in my uncomfortable hours it comes hard to be parted from her. Last night I went over to Brooklyn to hear Cassius Clay & Henry B. Stanton speak. The Hall was crowded to overflowing and the people cheered them to the top of their voices…"</p><p>Newton November 9 1862 to Mary Wheeler from her father</p><p>"Dear Mary</p><p>The Storm continues & I have not been out today neither have any of us. Mr. Crane & Juliet Wheeler are here Sam is at home clearing up his attic room. I rec'd your letter of 6 & 7 inst yesterday morning same time I sent you a little letter from Hattie. Your letter was quite a relief to us as a few days before I learned from Mr. Dickenson that you was too sick for miss "Hattie" to leave you to go & here Mr. Goff lecture we presumed you had one of your sick turns but as you did not say anything about it we suppose it passed off without your being very sick. I notice what you say about removing you appear to be satisfied with your new "room" or <u>rooms</u> if it but one room the Doctr should not charge but for <u>one</u> & board for two - the 2 $ for fires is 2 $ pr week or that's what he has charged you for the past 5 weeks …on his bill which I got yesterday a pretty tall bill … it seems by the papers that the 44 Regt with others have captured 3000 Rebels at Plymouth NC we hope to have a letter from Albert giving particulars…"</p><p>Sherborn November 23 1862 Katy to Mary Wheeler Northampton</p><p>"Dear Mary</p><p>I was much pleased to have a paper from you I heard in particular where the 44th went in Battle was some afraid that Albert was either killed or wounded however I heard they had a hard time of it. These are sad times Mary I see no prospect when the end will come. I suppose you are aware that I have been to your house and staid three weeks. I did not calculate to stay more than a day or two of course. I did not take any clothes only what I had on except a common dress while there I helped Hattie clean up the house and we did clean in earnest. Cleaned out all the closets washed all the china. Hattie and the girl cleaned all the paint and windows. I put down all the chamber carpets washed all the muslin curtains and ironed them including yours. When I left everything looked as nice as wax. …"</p><p>Newton January 8 1863 Samuel Wheeler to his daughter Mary</p><p>"Dear Mary</p><p>I rec'd yours of yesterday this morning and was sorry to learn you have been sick again; it appears to me that those attacks come oftener than they did but are of shorter duration … I have just written Albert a long letter & we sent him a box of "fixins" yesterday you can keep his record of 12 pages till I come up as it will cost you 3 postage stamps…"</p><p>Northampton April 12 1864 Lizzie Wheeler to her father</p><p>"Dear Father</p><p>By this time you have rec'd a telegram from Mary saying that she will go home tomorrow with Dr. Huntington in the afternoon train which reaches N. C. about 11 p.m. Dr. H called on us quite unexpectedly yesterday & hearing that Mary intended going home soon offered very kindly to take charge of her if she would go Wednesday afternoon… For myself I stay a few weeks longer as we think best – Dr. Denniston will go to Springfield with Mary & see her safely in the cars – She is not very smart today tho' she thinks she shall be able to go. If not you must not be disappointed-…"</p>‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 30284

Biblio.com

Michael Brown Rare Books, LLC
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from Michael Brown Rare Books, LLC]

€ 169,22 Informazioni/Compera

‎(White Family of Artists, Henry Cooke White, 1861-1952; Nelson Holbrook White (1932-); Nelson Cooke White (1900-)‎

‎Childe Hassam American Impressionist With contributions by Elizabeth E. Barke Elizabeth Block Elizabeth Brown Kathleen M. Burnside Stephanie L. Herdrian Erica E. Hirshler Morgan Holloway Susan G. Larkin Lisa Miller Kimberly Orcutt Dana Pilson .‎

‎New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art. Like new hardcover with dustjacket and ex cat June 10 - Sept. 12 2004 1 pp sponsors statement - The Peter Jay Sharp Foundation 1 pp sponsors statement The Bank of NY 1 pp director's foreword 1 pp ack 374 figure illus. mostly 4/C 244 6 pp chronology 31 pp list of exhibitions in his lifetime. . Like New. Hardcover. 2004. Metropolitan Museum of Art hardcover‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 13629

Biblio.com

olanagallery
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from olanagallery]

€ 169,22 Informazioni/Compera

‎(White Family Correspondence)‎

‎Group of family correspondence written mainly by female members of the White Family Quakers from Wilmington Delaware and Philadelphia Pennsylvania dated between 1842 and 1858.‎

‎<p>31 Letters 80 manuscript pages three pages of manuscript poetry in very good clean and legible condition.</p><p>This group of correspondence was mainly written by members of the White Family Quakers from Wilmington and elsewhere in Delaware and Philadelphia Pennsylvania. The letters are mainly sisterly letters between the White sisters Ruth Ann Amelia Sarah Jane to each other and other sisters including one Deborah who emigrated to Illinois. The letters contain family news discussions of social and domestic life current events in Wilmington Philadelphia and Illinois amongst other topics.</p><p>The White family were Quakers and were engaged in farming manual labor storekeeping and school teaching in Wilmington and in Kent County Delaware and in Philadelphia. Deborah White Alphonso and later Amelia White later moved to Jacksonville Morgan County Illinois where they established a farm.</p><p>Sample Quotes:</p><p>Philadelphia 3d Mo. 15th 1842 to Amelia H. White Wilmington Del.</p><p>"My dear Sister</p><p>… you would oftener receive a letter from me but the same duties are gone through day after day but this is one of more interest because long anticipated Alphonso is once more a dweller under his mother's roof after dinner today he bid adieu to W. C. Betts and has launched upon the world I hope his may be a prosperous voyage that no adverse gale make shipwreck of his and our hopes and such will be my desires for thee if thy life should be prolonged until that day and I would like to impress upon thy mind my dear Sister that unless thee makes good resolutions and abides by them thee will instead of being lov'd by all thy friends and happy in thy own mind will be disliked by them and unhappy because the stings of a guilty conscience will be felt disobedience to the commands of those who have the care of thee will always be punish'd and that is one sting easily evaded if thee will only use a little exertion it is just as easy to obey as to disobey I expect thee will think my letter now it has come is not very palatable but oh my anxiety for thee increases for each day must I tell that I was disappointed when I was down I had anticipated seeing thee very much changed how sorry was I to perceive thee wasa the same and yet not exactly I thought I could trace some improvement and such might be the case in every instance if thee would exert thyself and that but little thy Heavenly Father has endors'd thee with gifts which if thee will take pains to cultivate will make thee a pleasure and a comfort I will here close with this subject although it is one I could wish to impress upon thy mind with an indelible hand let it sink deep into thgy heart and ever remember it is always open to the searching eye of him who never slumbers bring all thy thoughts and actions to this test and I will have no fears for thee…</p><p>I have received four more squares from Jersey they must like me better than my Wilmington friends do not forget to give my square to Bassetts and ask them each to make me one also Aunt Eliza Jane Eliza John Alphonso and James.</p><p>Now I will speak of our family concerns for I suppose they will have some interest Alphonso because the most recent comes first and I will say of him what I guess few sisters can that instead of going off on an excursion the day he was twenty one he went and commenced work for himself for my part I think it very much to his credit William had no work for him so he has commenced with his brother Richard. W – told Rebecca that if he had work he would have kept him for five years and that is recommendation enough Father has got work in W – we are very glad to hear it and hope it may continue all summer… Ruth Ann"</p><p>"Philadelphia 2nd Mo 21st 1843 Amelia H. White Wilmington Del.</p><p>My dear Sister</p><p>… I often think of you sometimes sadly and would that it were in my power to aid all hands in some way or other but I know not what to do however I hope you may succeed in getting a house and thee must do all in thy power to assist Aunt and thee can do a great deal without neglecting any of thy studies they are very essential for thy welfare for unless things take a sudden and mighty change thee will have to make thy own living as all thy family has and if thee continues to improve we may all sometime join and success I sometimes think of Esops fable of the bundle of sticks by which to represent a family united cannot be broken but once let a single stick be taken out it requires very little to snap it into pieces so let us be like the bundle…</p><p>Last sixth day I went to see the funeral of Commodore Hull it was a very solemn and imposing spectacle the tramp of soldiers the muffled drums and the tears of the sailors as they bore him to his lat narrow home was a most touching sight and now I must say adieu… Ruth Ann…"</p><p>1st mo 31st 1846 to Amelia H. White No 3 Crown Street Philadelphia</p><p>"My dear Sister</p><p>… I suppose you have not heard of a situation for me oh dear me that is a draw back to all my enjoyments I often wonder where my lot will be cast next and among what kind of people but away with this or my letter will be doleful I suppose thee would like to hear how I am passing my time at present I am at David Bassetts and have been since last fourth day there is not much outdoor enjoyment at present for the roads are in a most deplorable condition so that the society of our friends is the pleasure we now have last week we had some delightful sleighing the first evening we spent with a friend at Sharptown when we started for home they drove us around by Woodstown which lengthened our ride some for or five miles… the next day which was sixth day we started about 9 o'clock … for Samuel Allens at Mullica hill and a more delightful sight I never beheld every blade of grass or stubble glittered in the sun like so many diamonds for everything was covered with sleet … we reached our destination about 12 o'clock remained until about 4 when two other sleigh loads joined us as we went to a glass works we went a round about way and by that means had a long drive through the pines or rather at the side of them while we were riding there the sun set and it was truly a glorious sight … blowing glass was a curiosity to me and at the same time I could not help commiserating the poor fellows whose lot it was to stand before such a fire enough to burn them crisp I don't know how they stand it but use is indeed second nature they did not appear to mind it any more or indeed as much as we do baking by a hot fire the gentlemen of our party purchased glass horns singing glasses and several things for us but as is generally the case they got broken long before we got home we arrived at our starting place Elisha Bassetts at half past two oclock after riding more than 50 miles … Ruth Ann"</p><p>Wilmington 4th mo 26th 1846 to Amelia H. White No 3 Crown Street Philadelphia</p><p>"My dear Sister</p><p>… I think it is now probable I shall have to return on 7th day for E. W. will want to go up to the meeting and thee knows that is the day they always go as things have turned up for me the time is not as convenient as it would have been at any other season for my visit will have to be curtailed I regret it exceedingly for I should like to go to Meeting but I suppose what cant be cured must be endured tell Rebeca that I priced bonnets according to her wish they are the same prices here as there Thee says thee is thinking I am so well suited that I have given out the idea of a place of my own there thee is mistaken it is what I would most desire if I had the means or was well assured of my success but I reckon I need never expect to get the little spot I spoke of for Aunt R will hang on to it I expect well so be it perhaps there will some place turn up for us yet I should like us to be fixed together as we once were thee strive hard for what thee is after for I know not where thee would get a situation it appears to me times are exceedingly dull and I fear from what I can gather they will be worse before they are better Uncle told me that one of the houses or the house had passed a bill prohibiting specie payments and he very much feared it would the senate if so farewell to business in general today is coloured quarterly meeting so we could not expect anything else than rain while we ought indeed to be thankful for it was very much wanted I suppose… Ruth Ann"</p><p>Wilmington 6th mo 28th 1846 to Amelia H. White No 3 Crown St Philadelphia</p><p>"My Dear Sister</p><p>… I know not how it is but of all dull places W – goes ahead or rather the people the people. I expect if I was to stay here for twenty years to come not one of my friends or acquaintances would come and say lets take a walk if I go drum them up they go but of themselves they seem to take no interest in you I have never been up the Brandywine yet and no place do I want to go more As G was saying the other day she had never been up since we were all up there together the time that Jim and all hands were down from the city so we are going to make an attempt some of these times … I should be glad to see thee here but the civility must be returned and thee knows how it is at home thee will have to consult those who are better able to give advice than I feel in that case I am I know not what kind of a girl she is now but as a child I never thee well knows I approved of her for a very intimate acquaintance yet youth must have friendships and I am the last one to wish thee or anyone else to be debarred from forming suitable ones thee know what I wish thee to be and my earnest desire is that thy conduct thro life may be such as to insure they comfort and happiness here and thy eternal happiness in the land of spirits …"</p><p>"Wilmington 9th mo 27th 1846</p><p>My dear Sister</p><p>… I have fully made up my mind that as I have to be confined in a store and have the charge of other people I may as well enter into the whole business and reap whatever benefit there may be derived from it and that heaven may prosper my undertaking I most fervently desire I have said nothing to the folks here about it and I expect when I do it will be quite a surprise and indeed I know not what E – will do for between thee and me she does not spend half her time in the store leaves it all to those around her I hope she may always have honest folks about here or else she may be somewhat the poorer a many a dollar I could take and she be none the wiser if I was so disposed but I hope ever to be preserved from the temptation. I take the greater part through the day fix it at night and so on it is easy to be seen how any one disposed to do that that was many could succeed this in confidence. …Ruth Ann `</p><p>Mantua ville Philadelphia 11th mo 15th 1848 to Deborah White Jacksonville Illinois</p><p>"My own Dear Mother</p><p>… I do not suppose you had much to do with Politicks in your travils our bricklayers were minus a lime barrel and I suppose Old Zack is to fill the chair honourable at the White house may his presiding be of peace and happiness to himself the people and the Country and bring better times for they are hard just now. There has been some excitement in consequence of the baisin of the spring garden waterworks cracking and the water rushing out carrying every thing before it including some 50 feet on 2 sides of the wall of Girard Colledge so you may judge of the force of the water to carry away walls 3 ft thick and the people of spring Garden and the libertys were with out water till it was attached from the City a lucky chance the old pipes were not removed. … Time has seemed long since thee left us the house felt desolate enough and … they affectionate daughter Rebec"</p><p>"Prairie Cottage Illinois June 17th 1850</p><p>Dear Sarah</p><p>As I have just washed and curled my two children's heads and they are quietly amusing themselves by looking at the chickens and goslings I thought I would improve the time by writing a few lines to you I have looked in vain for a letter from the Eden of the world and begin to think that you have forgotten these western wilds & that we dwell there … it is dismal enough out here it rains about 5 days out of the week and then the ground is so saturated with water that the farmers cannot work the remainder many of them have had to replant several times and a number have not got all their ground broke up yet and that they have given up entirely our folks have ploughed one day this week and went to try again to day but had to give it up this being Friday too however Alphons is better of than most others in our neighborhood he had his corn planted very early and it had time to be up before the heavy rains came on and consequently had very little to replant considering his corn looks as well if not better than it has ever done before there was a great prospect of wheat but I have heard some say that it is getting spoiled and if the wet weather continues it will all be ruined down on the Illinois river and through the American and Magoupin Macoupin bottoms the wheat fields are 10 feet under water poor prospect that of good flour the water the last we heard was within a few feet of being as high as it was the last great freshet at St Louis they cannot approach the levee in the steam boats but have to go in small boats and flats. …</p><p>The cholera is approaching very near to us there has been several cases in Jacksonville and generally fatal we have not heard from there since last Saturday when it was on the increase then a lady in our neighbourhood was taken with it or something very near it was not expected to recover but I hear she is getting better she had just came home from a visit to Kentucky and suppose she contracted the disease on board of the boat her husbands uncle was travelling with her and he died the next day after he reached home from cholera it is the general opinion that we shall have a great deal of sickness this summer … the fruit in this country is all killed I do not think we have a dozen peaches or Apples in our orchard we shall miss them sadly but perhaps it is better as it is might have been worse for the Cholera had there been plenty of fruit. We had a terrible hurricane passed over here a short time ago which done a vast deal of damage blowing down houses and barns I think there was 8 houses that we heard of that was laid level with the earth but we did not hear of any person being killed we seen the hurricane but did not fel the effects of it it just passed us by there was large trees carried the distance of 2 and 3 mile and some persons have lost part of their furniture which they have not heard of yet I do not think I ever heard so much thunder and accompanied with such vivid lightning the storms this summer is truly awful and so many of them too I dread to see a cloud coming up for I think we are going to have a storm … Harvest commences next week when we expect to have our wheat cut by the machine I and Ferguson Tindall have purchased one and they are to cut ours … A L White"</p><p>"Wilmington August 23d 1851</p><p>My Dear Sister</p><p>… Mrs Sloan the two Masters Sloan and their respective Nurses are all at the Lawyers she has been in town a week and has never yet called on Aunt Ruth but it is just like her the nurses brought the children here yesterday a little while the oldest is quite a pretty child and the younger is the exact counterpart of its Mama so of its beauty I leave thee to judge it looks as though is might be Jane's own face put on it it seems like quite a good natured child… Joe A is also here from Indiana on a visit and Jim has got a situation as purser on board a steamship to sail between New York and England the salary is sixty dollars pr month …</p><p>Well I suppose the road down there is alive today with people going to Camp I do not wish myself among them for Camp meeting to me is a most detestable place; however every one to their liking I expect Janey was off among the first although she stood to it she did not expect to go. The Darkies have one today at Chester I think theirs must be very amusing.</p><p>Tell Mother her deeds and papers of the Orange Street property are all in safe keeping so she can give her mind repose on that subject give my love to her and tell her Janey Rice says she supposes she Mother has to remain during thy absence so keep Old Cadwallader in his right position. I suppose he and Friend John went to the Camp in company they ought to doubt Friend John as Minister… Amelia"</p><p>"Geo Town X Roads Jany 26 1855</p><p>Dear Amelia</p><p>As you seem to have concluded not to write any more I am just going to say to you that after this effort you need expect no more from us 'till you write again You have nothing that I can think of to prevent you from writing to us every week … but I suppose you are so happy now in the west and are so intent in the pursuit of pleasure that you do not like to bring your fancy back to the contemplation of the common place things and people of Kent Co … We are moved and have a large good and comfortable house 120 acres to till in corn 60 to put in oats and any quantity for pasture so you see we have room indoors and out… Lawrence</p><p>"Seconday 29th</p><p>My Dear Sister</p><p>I will endeavour to finish the letter although L has left very little for me to say … I have a nice large house with passage parlor sitting room and kitchen I have use for my stair carpet and I have all furnished except the Parlor it is full of emptiness I would like to quilt some tis such a nice room for such work there is a nice garret and seller a milk house with brick floor and a place to pump the watter around the pans a porch at the back part of the sitting room is an elegant place for styock we have about 30 head of hogs 14 head of cattle 15 of sheep tow nigger woman four nig children Henry Elias Goler and a boy named Martin Emaline calls hers Louin so thee sees we are well supllyd with two and four legged stock there is an apple orchard at Stullville so we will still have plenty … I bought a pare of mules yesterday price $ 200.30 so now I can get a Horse when I want one Randolph will be kept for carriage and saddle …"</p><p>"Near George Town X Roads 4th mo 1855</p><p>My Dear Sister</p><p>I am seated once more with the determination of answering thy letter little Alponah as he calls himself is asleep Miss Prissy has her tin plates filld with nutts on a chair playing George is in the kitchen with the Nigs L is in the Barn. Bis has a paper reading tis a dull whet Sabbath and I have a fire up in thy room where I now am… tell mother there is to be a great Circus next fifth day week to set all the niggers crazy and drain their pocketts… Sarah Jane"</p><p>"Wilmington 5th Month 2d 1858</p><p>Dear Sister</p><p>… Many of our store keepers experienced a trying time last fall and some even had to make assignments and G. Buzby who we used to think was so well off in the world settled with his creditors at 50 cents to the dollar I think that is paying debts easy some did not pay even that much Smith & Brother who I named when West as owing us 470 dollars has not yet made any payment to this day what part we are to get is unknown we fear it will not be much but Hillary and I still hold up and Joseph is with us as heretofore… Abraham Allardice"</p>‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 31294

Biblio.com

Michael Brown Rare Books, LLC
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from Michael Brown Rare Books, LLC]

€ 1.269,15 Informazioni/Compera

‎(xt) [Lodz] Jasny, A. Wolf, 1893-1968.‎

‎DI GESHIKHTE FUN YIDN IN LODZSH [LODZ] : IN DI YORN FUN DER DAYTSHER YIDN-OYSROTUNG (VOLUME I ONLY, OF II)‎

‎1st edition. Original Cloth, 8vo. , 515 pages. In Yiddish. With photos and facsimiles. SUBJECT (S) : Jews -- Poland -- Lodz -- History. Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Poland – Lodz. Jews -- Persecutions -- Poland – Lodz. Lodz (Poland) -- Ethnic relations. Other titles: Geshichte fun Jidn in Lodz in di jorn fun der Deitsher Jidn-Ojsrotung. Responsibility: A. Volf Yasni. OCLC lists 41 copies worldwide. Ex-library, otherwise Very good condition. (YIZ-7-6A) xx‎

‎(xt) [Orlovah] Meirovitch, Aaron‎

‎SEFER Z'ELUDOK VE-ORLOVAH : GAL' ED LE-ZIKARON‎

‎Cloth, 8vo. , 329 pages. With Photographs. In Yiddish and Hebrew. SUBJECT(S) Jews -- Belarus -- Zheludok. Jews -- Belarus -- Orlovo. Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Belarus -- Zheludok. Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Belarus -- Orlovo. Zheludok (Belarus) Orlovo (Belarus) . Added title page: The book of Zoludek and Orlowa; a living memorial. Ex-library with minimal markings, very good condition. (YIZ-1-18A)‎

‎(xt) [Ukraine] Osherowitch, Mendl‎

‎SHTET UN SHTETLEKH IN UKRAYINE UN IN ANDERE TEYLN FUN RUSLAND: FORSHUNGEN IN YIDISHER GESHIKHTE UN YIDISHN LEBNSSHTEYGER (COMPLETE IN TWO VOLUMES)‎

‎1st edition. Original Cloth, 8vo. 2 volumes. Vol. 1 – 306 pages; Vol. 2 – 305 pages. In Yiddish. SUBJECT(S) : Jews -- Soviet Union -- History. Jews -- Ukraine -- History. Title on added title page: Cities and towns in the history of the Jews in Russia and the Ukraine. Responsibility: fun M. Osherovitsh. OCLC: 38718164. OCLC lists 15 copies worldwide. Ex-library with bookplate, marking on spine, and stamp on title page. Light wear to cover and spine. Text in very good condition. (YIZ-6-5)‎

‎*‎

‎Livre de mariage.‎

‎Titre-frontispice gravé par H. ROBINSON d'après une composition de Louis FRANçAIS (1814-1897), chromolithographies hors texte d'A. LEROY excepté le frontispice de THUR, édité par Belin-Leprieur et Morizot. Français‎

‎*‎

‎Livre de mariage.‎

‎Dijon, Imprimerie Eugène Jobard, [s.d, années 1880 ?] 1 volume 9,7 x 15,4cm Reliure plein maroquin rouge; dos à 5 faux nerfs et titre doré; 1er plat orné d'un grand fer doré aux initiales "BP", le même sans initiale au 2nd; filet doré sur les bords; contreplats, encadrés d'une dentelle dorée, et gardes de soie moirée violette; tranches dorées. 504p. dont 1 titre-frontispice en couronne florale multicolore; pages en encadrements de couleurs aux motifs très variés, 6 chromolithographies hors texte dont 1 frontispice. Très superficielles petite fente de charnière et rayures aux plats; quelques pâles rousseurs marginales.‎

‎Titre-frontispice gravé par H. ROBINSON d'après une composition de Louis FRANçAIS (1814-1897), chromolithographies hors texte d'A. LEROY excepté le frontispice de THUR, édité par Belin-Leprieur et Morizot.‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 20375

Livre Rare Book

Librairie Paroles
Avignon France Francia França France
[Books from Librairie Paroles]

€ 150,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎***‎

‎Discours qui a concouru à l'Institut national de France : Quelles doivent être, dans une République bien constituée, l'étendue et les limites du pouvoir du Père de famille ?‎

‎CHARLES Etienne. 1801. In-12. En feuillets. Etat d'usage, Livré sans Couverture, Dos satisfaisant, Intérieur acceptable. 32 pages. Extrait d'un volume relié.. . . . Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

‎Classification Dewey : 306.8-Mariage et famille‎

Riferimento per il libraio : RO80067807

‎, , written by Shizuo Tamagawa, Sudo Heavy painting Koya Family Cheerful Conference 6 pages in 2 colors, , , , ,‎

‎Women's Club Feb. 1940 cover art by Takuichi Kadowaki Emergencies <Japanese Version>‎

‎Great Japan Oratorical Society Kodansha 1940. Soft Cover. Fine. Volume: 1 Great Japan Oratorical Society Kodansha paperback‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 2110502150414214

Biblio.com

Potato Head Bookshop
Singapore Singapur Cingapura Singapour
[Books from Potato Head Bookshop]

€ 84,61 Informazioni/Compera

‎, Genichiro Mizukami Poison Family reading‎

‎Illusion Castle No. 12 December 1975 cover illustration Kosuke Uenishi <Japanese Version>‎

‎Geneisha 1975. Soft Cover. Fine. Volume: 1 Geneisha paperback‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 2110502150412293

Biblio.com

Potato Head Bookshop
Singapore Singapur Cingapura Singapour
[Books from Potato Head Bookshop]

€ 84,61 Informazioni/Compera

‎, Masaaki So Aim of Evil, Takao Tsuchiya The History of the Rise and Fall of Trick Company, Saho Sasazawa The Family of Five, Ei‎

‎Mystery world July 1970 <Japanese Version>‎

‎Naniwashobo 1970. Soft Cover. Fine. Volume: 1 Naniwashobo paperback‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 2110502150406741

Biblio.com

Potato Head Bookshop
Singapore Singapur Cingapura Singapour
[Books from Potato Head Bookshop]

€ 84,61 Informazioni/Compera

‎, Norio Nanjo Beyond the grain of the royal family, Michio Tsuzuki, Toyozo Kawabe, Kanhiko Sagawa, Yamamura Masao, Taro Mayo, Ma‎

‎Mystery world February 1970 <Japanese Version>‎

‎Naniwashobo 1970. Soft Cover. Fine. Volume: 1 Naniwashobo paperback‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 2110502150406760

Biblio.com

Potato Head Bookshop
Singapore Singapur Cingapura Singapour
[Books from Potato Head Bookshop]

€ 84,61 Informazioni/Compera

‎-‎

‎Jean-Baptiste Saint-Laurent (mon arrière-grand-père maternel) (branche paternelle) - Ses parents et aïeux‎

‎Chez l'Auteur, non daté. Histoire de la famille bayonnaise Saint-Laurent, polycopié A4, environ 30 pages recto-verso. Nombreuses illustrations couleurs. Anciennes marques d'agrafes sur couverture.‎

Riferimento per il libraio : BIO602M

Livre Rare Book

Librairie du Levant
Bayonne France Francia França France
[Books from Librairie du Levant]

€ 10,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎-‎

‎La chiesa dell'espiazione a Barcellona.‎

‎Milano, 1950, stralcio con copertina posticcia muta, pp. 1037/1042 con una fotografia e 4 tavole fotografiche. - !! ATTENZIONE !!: Con il termine estratto (o stralcio) intendiamo riferirci ad un fascicolo contenente un articolo di rivista, sia che esso sia stato stampato a parte utilizzando la stessa composizione sia che provenga direttamente da una rivista. Le pagine sono indicate come "da/a", ad esempio: 229/231 significa che il testo è composto da tre pagine. Quando la rivista di provenienza non viene indicata é perchè ci è sconosciuta. - !! ATTENTION !!: : NOT A BOOK : “estratto” or “stralcio” means simply a few pages, original nonetheless, printed in a magazine. Pages are indicated as in "from” “to", for example: 229/231 means the text comprises three pages (229, 230 and 231). If the magazine that contained the pages is not mentioned, it is because it is unknown to us.‎

MareMagnum

Libreria Piani
Monte San Pietro, IT
[Books from Libreria Piani]

€ 12,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- -‎

‎Partition de la chanson : God save the king Dieu sauve le roi Chant National‎

‎Partitions sur l'Angleterre Lelong 1910 approx.‎

‎Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 15961

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 10,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- -‎

‎Partition de la chanson : God save the king ! Dieu garde le roi Chant National‎

‎Partitions sur le Militaria,Partitions sur l'Angleterre Wykès Henry 1910 approx.‎

‎Etat moyen Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 15959

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 8,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- -‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Mort tragique de la Reine de Belgique (La) Autres titres à l'intérieur : - Sous le toit de ta maison - Paquerette - Maman - Si les enfants savaient Trace de pliures centrales Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Belgique 1935‎

‎Chanson du vent (La) Etat moyen Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 30851

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 20,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Charlemagne‎

‎Partition de la chanson : God save the king ! Autre titre " Rule Britannia " Dieu sauve le roi Chant National‎

‎Partitions sur l'Angleterre Labbé Marcel‎

‎Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 15964

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 15,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Charlemagne‎

‎Partition de la chanson : God save the king ! Titres en plus : Rule Britannia et la Marseillaise Dieu sauve le roi Chant National‎

‎Partitions sur l'Angleterre Labbé Marcel 1910 approx.‎

‎Etat moyen Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 15958

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 8,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - du Croissant Jean‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Viens Fonfonse ! Lettre de monsieur Loubet à Alphonse treize Sur l'air de " Viens Poupoule " chansonnette sur l'invitation d' Emile Loubet au Roi Alphonse XIII Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur les Lettres et poste,Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Hayard 1905‎

‎ça commence par un sourire Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 17084

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 20,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Gueidan Louis‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Viens Hélène ! Roi Victor-Emmanuel III et de la Reine d'Italie à Paris, président Emile Loubet &nbsp; Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Maison d'Edition Mondaine 1903‎

‎ça commence par un sourire Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 17083

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 20,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Heliot Maurice‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Fécondité d'Alphonse XIII (La) Chanson d'actualité Lune Rousse‎

‎Partitions sur l'Espagne Lune Rousse 1913 approx.‎

‎Ethiopie Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 85480

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 10,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Hubert Jules,Fernando‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Hommage de la France au roi Albert premier Autres titres à l'intérieur : " le sourire de Monsieur Doumergue " sur l'air des " Yeux noirs " paroles de Jules Hubert et Fernando Sourire de Monsieur Doumergue (Le) Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Fernando 1934‎

‎Chanson du vent (La) Etat moyen Grand format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 30865

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 20,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Lacombe Jean-Marie‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Viens ! Victor Emmanuelle ! Chanson d'actualité sur l'air de " Viens Poupoule " sur la visite du Roi Victor-Emmanuel III et de la Reine d'Italie, accueillis par le Président de la République française Emile Loubet &nbsp; Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Martinenq 1903‎

‎ça commence par un sourire Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 17080

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 25,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Lorans Paul‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Viens Mimile ... V'la Edouard ! ou l'arrivée d'Edouard Chansonnette humoristique sur l'air de " Viens Poupoule " , il s'agit de la visite d'Edouard VII Roi d'Angleterre à Paris, réceptionné par le Président de la République française Emile Loubet Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Hayard 1910 approx.‎

‎ça commence par un sourire Etat moyen Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 17079

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 25,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Louis Antonin‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Bienvenue au Roi et à la Reine d'Italie (La) Hommage respectueux aux Souverains d'Italie. Visite du Roi Victor-Emmanuel III et de la Reine d’Italie à Paris. Infime déchirure sans manque Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Edition Musicale Française 1903‎

‎Quand je vois des soldats Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 17081

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 25,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Pannetier valentin‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Voyage d'Alphonse XIII à Paris / La Mandchourienne Chansonnette d’actualité sans ligne mélodique sur l’air de » Auprès de ma blonde » sur la visite <span class="ILfuVd" lang="fr"><span class="hgKElc pOOWX">du roi d’Espagne Alphonse XIII à Paris, accueillis par le Président de la République française Emile Loubet. La seconde chanson qui se trouve à l'intérieur est " La Mandchourienne" , on peut voir le portrait du Tzar de Russie illustré par Eugène Prête, c'est une chanson cosaque, qui appelle au combat auprès du Tzar Nicolas II, celle-ci créée par Camille Ober, à l'Alhambra de Paris et à l'aquarium de saint-Pétersbourg en Russie </span></span> Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur les Autres conflits,Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Pascal Henri 1905 approx.‎

‎Inspecteur du Pavé (L') Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 25254

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 40,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Réty Marius‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Viens Mimile V'la Totor ( Il s'est tiré des pattes d'Italie ) Chansonnette sur l'air de " Viens Poupoule " faisant état d'une prochaine visite du Roi Victor-Emmanuel III à Paris avec le Président Emile Loubet . Autre titre à l'intérieur :"Viens Hélène" &nbsp; Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Hayard 1904 approx.‎

‎ça commence par un sourire Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 74681

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 35,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Réty Marius‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Viens Mimile V’la Totor ( Il s'est tiré des pattes d'Italie ) Chansonnette sur l'air de " Viens Poupoule " faisant état d'une prochaine visite du Roi Victor-Emmanuel III à Paris avec le Président Emile Loubet . Autre titre à l'intérieur :"Viens Hélène" Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Hayard 1904 approx.‎

‎ça commence par un sourire Etat moyen Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 74683

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 25,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- - Réty Marius‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Voyage d'Alphonse treize à Paris ( Arrive Arrive bel hidalgo ! ) Chansonnette d'actualité sans ligne mélodique sur l'air de " Allume ! Allume ! " sur la visite <span class="ILfuVd" lang="fr"><span class="hgKElc pOOWX">du roi d'Espagne Alphonse XIII à Paris, accueillis par le Président de la République française Emile Loubet </span></span> Tranche fragilisée Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Hayard 1905 approx.‎

‎Pense au retour Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 17082

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 25,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Bosc Auguste -‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Sourire de Reine En hommage à sa Majesté la Reine d'Angleterre‎

‎Partitions sur l'Angleterre Bosc 1938‎

‎Très bon état Grand format Piano‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 28372

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 25,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Chantegrelet Raoul - Garnier Léon,Jeunil‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Edouard à Paris Chansonnette humoristique , il s’agit de la visite d’Edouard VII Roi d’Angleterre à Paris, réceptionné par le Président de la République française Emile Loubet Chanson d'actualité‎

‎Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Delormel et Cie 1910 approx.‎

‎Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 69877

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 20,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Clément Félix - Réloi André‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Valentine de Milan‎

‎Partitions sur le Prénom,Partitions sur l'Italie Leduc Alphone 1860 approx.‎

‎Etat moyen Grand format Piano‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 79697

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 15,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- De Clynsen J. - Brillant G.‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Franco Belge (La) A sa Majesté Albert Roi des Belges‎

‎Partitions sur la Première guerre Mondiale,Partitions sur la Belgique Digoudé-Diodet 1914‎

‎Etat moyen Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 15940

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 10,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Leduc Alphonse -‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Reine d'Angleterre (La) A son Altesse le Prince Albert Piano arrangé par arthur Delaserre Rousseurs‎

‎Partitions sur l'Angleterre Leduc Alphone 1875 approx.‎

‎Etat moyen Grand format Piano‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 28371

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 12,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Pracanico Francisco -‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Madre ! Partition d’édition originale chez Francis Salabert pour piano uniquement, Roger de Valerio (Illustrateur, affichiste et peintre français ) a représenté une mère et ses enfants pour partition dont le titre est " Madre ! " (mère )‎

‎Salabert 1925‎

‎Très bon état Grand format Piano‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 29742

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 40,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Ray Cyril - Boyer Lucien‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Gentlemen ! Le roi !! Chansonnette‎

‎Partitions sur l'Angleterre,Partitions sur la Politique et gouvernement Salabert 1935‎

‎Bon état Petit format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 16440

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 20,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Stolz Robert - Noske Felix‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Laxenburg, so bluhend schon wie Flieder ... ! Seiner Kaiser und Könige.Hoheit, Herrn Erzherzog Max in tiefster Ehrfurcht gewidmet‎

‎Brüder Mändl 1917‎

‎Bon état Grand format‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 30708

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 20,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Stolz Robert - Rebner Artur‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Kaiser prinzchen (Das) Franz Josef Otto von Hasbourg Prince héritier Archiduc d'Autriche‎

‎Partitions sur l'Europe Brüder Mändl 1917‎

‎Très bon état Grand format Piano‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 30705

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 40,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Trauner Fritz - Allmeder Franz‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Wartholz, du ideal ! Château Wartholz Famille Royale Otto von Habsburg‎

‎Partitions sur l'Europe,Partitions illustrées QUELQUE PART AUTOUR DU GLOBE Brüder Mändl 1918‎

‎Etat moyen Grand format Piano‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 30711

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 20,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Verdavainne A. -‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Perles et dentelles de sa Majesté Elisabeth d'Angleterre‎

‎Partitions sur l'Angleterre Ménestrel 1850 approx.‎

‎Etat moyen Grand format Piano‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 28370

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 15,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- VILLAIN J‎

‎Généalogie de la Famille Vallentin du Cheylard.‎

‎Saint Etienne Société de L'imp. Théolier - J. Thomas et Cie, 1909 - Petit In-4°, broché,14 pages ainsi qu'à part, deux planches de photographies en sépia sur papier couché ( Ludovic Vallentin, Roger Vallentin du Cheylard, Florian Vallentin du Cheylard ). Extrait tiré à part de La France Moderne, tome II ( Drome et Ardèche). Très bel exemplaire.‎

‎Bon Etat Mise à jour du Samedi 27 Juin 2026. Paiement PayPal immédiat, Mondial Relay pour : France, Allemagne, Autriche, Belgique, Espagne, Italie, Portugal, Luxembourg, Pays-Bas, Pologne (Communiquer votre point ou locker si connu). Une participation supplémentaire peut être demandée pour les colis lourds hors France où les envois compris entre 5 et 25 kg sont dégressifs : 2 à 4 kilogrammes - 7.99 / 5 à 10 kg - 15.99 / 15 -25 kg - 25.99. Certaines de nos collections ( Vian, Céline, Camus (...) peuvent être expédiées en Franco de port. Pour linternational hors Europe (Suisse, Canada, Japon, Etats-Unis, les frais dexpéditions peuvent varier selon le poids (mise à jour : 1 juin 2026).‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 14031

Livre Rare Book

Artlink
Saint-Haon-le-Vieux France Francia França France
[Books from Artlink]

€ 25,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎- Weinwurm Rudolf -‎

‎Partition de la chanson : Ave Maria Weiland Ihrer Majestat der Kaiserin und Konigin Elisabeth als Inschrift auf ein Marienbild am Jainze bei Ischl verfassten Gedichte Retirage‎

‎Wien Ludwig Doblinger 1998‎

‎Très bon état Grand format Piano‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 30732

Livre Rare Book

Le Temps des Chansons
Paris France Francia França France
[Books from Le Temps des Chansons]

€ 15,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎3 volumes, 5 volumes, family affairs, Mimatsukan master, published in 1944, original design, original title tag, many illustrati‎

‎Minka Nichiyo Komasu Secret Encyclopedia All 5 volumes <Japanese Version>‎

‎Kawauchiya Shinjiro 1851. Soft Cover. Fine. Number of books: 5 Kawauchiya Shinjiro paperback‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 2111902160201412

Biblio.com

Potato Head Bookshop
Singapore Singapur Cingapura Singapour
[Books from Potato Head Bookshop]

€ 837,64 Informazioni/Compera

‎8 The Family Muricidae (Mollusca, Gastropoda); 9‎

‎Neogene Paleontology in the Northern Dominican Republic‎

‎paperback. Good. Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items. May be an ex-library book. paperback‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 1390379078.G ISBN : 1390379078 9781390379075

Biblio.com

Bonita
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from Bonita]

€ 46,87 Informazioni/Compera

‎[ FORTIA D'URBAN, Agricol-Joseph-Francois-Xavier-Pierre-Esprit-Simon-Paul-Antoine ]‎

‎TABLEAU HISTORIQUE ET GÉNEALOGIQUE DE LA MAISON DE BOURBON, depuis son origine jusqu'a nos jours. Suivi de l'Etat actuel des diverses Branches de cette illustre Maison‎

‎Paris Chez Fr. Seguin, Imprimeur-Libraire. Juin 1816 1816 in 8 (23x14) 1 fascicule broché, 47 pages, non rogné. Bel exemplaire ( Photographies sur demande / We can send pictures of this book on simple request )‎

‎Très bon‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 47570

Livre Rare Book

Librairie Rouchaléou
Saint André de Sangonis France Francia França France
[Books from Librairie Rouchaléou]

€ 120,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎[ PACCORI Ambroise ]‎

‎REGLES POUR VIVRE CHRETIENNEMENT DANS L'ENGAGEMENT DU MARIAGE ET DANS LA CONDUITE DUNE FAMILLE‎

‎Paris Chez Guillaume Desprez 1741 in 12 (17x10) 1 volume reliure plein veau foncé de l'époque, dos à nerfs orné, pièce de titre de maroquin rouge, tranches marbrées, XXIV et 439 pages et 2 faux-feuillets non chiffrés. Très bel exemplaire ( Photographies sur demande / We can send pictures of this book on simple request )‎

‎Très bon Couverture rigide‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 053414

Livre Rare Book

Librairie Rouchaléou
Saint André de Sangonis France Francia França France
[Books from Librairie Rouchaléou]

€ 230,00 Informazioni/Compera

‎[ PEIGNOT Gabriel ]‎

‎PRÉCIS HISTORIQUE, GÉNÉALOGIQUE ET LITTÉRAIRE DE LA MAISON D'ORLÉANS, avec notes, tables et tableau. Par un membre de l'Université‎

‎Paris Chez Crapelet 1830 in 8 (21,5x14) 1 volume broché sous couverture muette de papier dominoté de l'époque, faux-titre, portrait gravé de Louis-Philippe d'Orléans en frontispice, XXII [1] 172 pages, et 8 pages de catalogue de la librairie Crapelet pour l'année 1830 in fine, papier vergé, non rogné, rousseurs éparses. Le tableau généalogique dépliant manque (Généalogie de la Maison Royale de Bourbon depuis Saint-Louis jusqu'à Louis-Philippe d'Orléans). Edition originale (achevé d'imprimé le 18° jour d'Octobre 1830, et le troisième mois du règne de Louis-Philippe 1er). Envoi autographe signé de G. Peignot à G(eorge) Duplessis. Bel exemplaire ( Photographies sur demande / We can send pictures of this book on simple request )‎

‎Très bon Broché Signé par l'auteur‎

Riferimento per il libraio : 23551

Livre Rare Book

Librairie Rouchaléou
Saint André de Sangonis France Francia França France
[Books from Librairie Rouchaléou]

€ 150,00 Informazioni/Compera

Numero di risultati : 12.541 (251 pagina/e)

Prima pagina Pagina precedente 1 ... 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 42 76 110 144 178 212 246 ... 251 Pagina successiva Ultima pagina