Professional bookseller's independent website

‎Roosevelt franklin delano‎

Main

Parent topics

‎History‎
Number of results : 14,314 (287 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 ... 226 236 246 256 266 276 286 ... 287 Next page Last page

‎ROOSEVELT ELEANOR.‎

‎This I Remember.‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. FIRST EDITION. A near fine book in a very good to near fine dust jacket with some minor edge wear. <br/><br/> Harper & Brothers unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 29918

Biblio.com

Robert Dagg Rare Books
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from Robert Dagg Rare Books]

€148.07 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I remember‎

‎Harper. Used - Good. Good condition. Acceptable dust jacket. Harper unknown‎

Bookseller reference : S11M-00034

Biblio.com

Wonder Book
[Books from Wonder Book]

€8.27 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Hardcover. Very good copy with clean pages. No dust jacket. First edition. Cover worn. Sm4to. Published in New York 1949. books carefully packed and shipped promptly . Very Good. 1949. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : BING9JD008

Biblio.com

Robinson Street Books, IOBA
[Books from Robinson Street Books, IOBA]

€40.61 Buy

‎Roosevelt E.‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Hutchinson 1950. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has hardback covers. In fair condition suitable as a study copy. No dust jacket. Please note the Image in this listing is a stock photo and may not match the covers of the actual item750grams ISBN: Hutchinson hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 8081939

Biblio.com

Anybook Ltd
United Kingdom Reino Unido Reino Unido Royaume-Uni
[Books from Anybook Ltd]

€11.71 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I remember‎

‎Doubleday. Used - Good. Good condition. Mass Market Paperback edition. Doubleday paperback‎

Bookseller reference : S14OS-00337

Biblio.com

Wonder Book
[Books from Wonder Book]

€50.76 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor.‎

‎This I Remember.‎

‎Harper & Brothers 1949. Early printing. Slight sunning to edges near fine in very good moderately worn dust jacket in mylar cover. From the library of and with the bookplate of Eleanor Roosevelt's niece Amy Roosevelt. Harper & Brothers, 1949. Early printing. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : Embry 188497

Biblio.com

The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
[Books from The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA]

€21.15 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Bros. 1949. Hardcover. Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. An ex-library book and may have standard library stamps and/or stickers. The dust jacket is missing. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less. Harper & Bros. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : GB001PUKZKOI3N11

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€7.41 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers Publishers 1949. First Edition / Limited Edition. Cloth. Fine/near fine. Limited edition of This I Remember signed by Eleanor Roosevelt. Octavo 387pp. Original blue cloth. Original paper spine label. Stated "first edition" on copyright page. Original acetate protective jacket near fine light wear at top edge near spine. Publishers slipcase in near fine condition light sunning to spine book title on cover. This set is limited to 1000 copies signed by Eleanor Roosevelt this being number 278. Written shortly after leaving the White House This I Remember was the second autobiography of First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt. An attractive copy. Harper & Brothers Publishers unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 2095

Biblio.com

The First Edition Rare Books, LLC
[Books from The First Edition Rare Books, LLC]

€1,057.62 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember.‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers Publishers 1949. First edition of Eleanor Roosevelt's wonderful autobiography. Octavo original blue cloth. Illustrated with 41 photographs of the Roosevelt family including frontispiece of the First Lady. Warmly inscribed by the author on the front free endpaper "To Margaret with love & good wishes Eleanor Roosevelt." Near fine in a very good that is lightly chipped along the top edge. "Convinced that �when you cease to make a contribution you die� Eleanor Roosevelt remained at the center of American and global politics for nearly two more decades She became a fearless international champion of progressive causes and perhaps the most influential American woman of the 20th century" ANB. Harper & Brothers Publishers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 5552

Biblio.com

Raptis Rare Books
[Books from Raptis Rare Books]

€1,861.42 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎THIS I REMEMBER‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. First Edition. Hardcover. Soiling to the endpapers with little effect on the inscription; covers soiled and faded mostly at the rear small indent to the bottom spine edge at front. Good in a Good soiled dustwrapper with some chipping again mostly at the rear. Illustrated with photographs. INSCRIBED and SIGNED by the author on the front endpaper to White House Librarian Mary Eben who is mentioned once in the book. <br/><br/> Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 019601

Biblio.com

Charles Agvent
[Books from Charles Agvent]

€1,057.62 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper 1949. First. hardcover. very good. Illustrated. x 387 pages 8vo blue cloth; faded areas at spine ends. New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. First edition. Internally fine a very good copy. Harper unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 292821

Biblio.com

Argosy Book Store
[Books from Argosy Book Store]

€19.04 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎London: Hutchinson 1950. 1st edition / 1st printing. hardback with dust jacket. Nice copy. octavo. 304pp. frontis. b/w plates appends. index Covers the period between the end of WWI & the death of her husband in April 1945 Hutchinson hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 147124

Biblio.com

Andrew Barnes Booksellers
Australia Australia Austrália Australie
[Books from Andrew Barnes Booksellers]

€30.80 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. x 387pp. Octavo. First edition. Blue cloth with a facsimile of the author's signature to the front board and gold gilt lettering stamped to the spine. Deckling to the fore edge of the text block. Illustrated with black and white pictorial plates and a frontispiece portrait of the author. A light strip of fading to the cloth near the top edge of the front board. A small rubber stamp from the London House Library on the title page. Previous owner's bookplate to the front pastedown. Inscribed by the author to the previous owner--Sir Cambell Stuart-- on the ffep. A near fine presentation copy. Not one of the 1000 numbered and signed copies but rather a specially inscribed copy by Eleanor Roosevelt to the Canadian newspaper magnate Sir Campbell Stuart. Stuart ran propaganda operations for the British during both World Wars. 1949 Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 142595

Biblio.com

Aquila Books
Canada Canadá Canadá Canada
[Books from Aquila Books]

€481.43 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Brothers. Used - Good. Ships from Reno NV. Shows some signs of wear and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy! Harper & Brothers unknown‎

Bookseller reference : GRP113746253

Biblio.com

Better World Books
[Books from Better World Books]

€23.99 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Bros. 1949. Hardcover. Acceptable. Disclaimer:A readable copy. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. An ex-library book and may have standard library stamps and/or stickers. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed. Harper & Bros. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : GB001PUKZKOI5N10

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€7.41 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Bros. 1949. Hardcover. Acceptable. Disclaimer:A readable copy. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. An ex-library book and may have standard library stamps and/or stickers. The dust jacket is missing. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less. Harper & Bros. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : GB001PUKZKOI5N11

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€7.41 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎THIS I REMEMBER‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. First Deluxe Hardcover Edition. Hardcover. One corner tip lightly bumped else a fine copy in a nearly fine original clear acetate wrapper just a few tiny nicks and tears at the extremities but mostly intact in a nearly fine publisher's original slipcase box. First Deluxe Hardcover Edition. Hardcover. Copy #356 of 1000 numbered & signed by Eleanor Roosevelt. 387 pages with index & photos. Large 8vo blue cloth. An excellent copy of this outstanding autobiography of one of our most prominent First Ladies. <br/><br/> Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 29006

Biblio.com

Bert Babcock - Bookseller, LLC
[Books from Bert Babcock - Bookseller, LLC]

€1,057.62 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT ELEANOR‎

‎THIS I REMEMBER‎

‎NY: HARPER & BROS 1949. BOOK OF THE MONTH CLUB EDITION CLEAN COPY. HARDCOVER. VG/VG. HARPER & BROS‎

Bookseller reference : 050351

Biblio.com

Gian Luigi Fine Books Inc.
[Books from Gian Luigi Fine Books Inc.]

€12.27 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I remember‎

‎Harper 1949. Hardcover. Acceptable. Disclaimer:A readable copy. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed. Harper hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : GB0006AS5QUI5N00

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€6.91 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Bros. 1949. Hardcover. Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed. Harper & Bros. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : GB001PUKZKOI3N00

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€7.41 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Bros. 1949. Hardcover. Acceptable. Disclaimer:A readable copy. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed. Harper & Bros. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : GB001PUKZKOI5N00

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€7.41 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember.‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers Publishers 1949. Signed limited first edition of Eleanor Roosevelt's wonderful autobiography. Octavo original blue cloth. Illustrated with 41 photographs of the Roosevelt family including frontispiece of the First Lady. Signed by Eleanor Roosevelt number 362 printed on special paper. Fine in the original acetate in the rare original slipcase. "Convinced that �when you cease to make a contribution you die� Eleanor Roosevelt remained at the center of American and global politics for nearly two more decades She became a fearless international champion of progressive causes and perhaps the most influential American woman of the 20th century" ANB. Harper & Brothers Publishers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 81950

Biblio.com

Raptis Rare Books

€1,057.62 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember.‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers Publishers 1949. First edition early printing of Eleanor Roosevelt's wonderful autobiography. Octavo original blue cloth. Illustrated with 41 photographs of the Roosevelt family including frontispiece of the First Lady. Boldly signed by Eleanor Roosevelt on the half-title page. Near fine in a near fine dust jacket. "Convinced that �when you cease to make a contribution you die� Eleanor Roosevelt remained at the center of American and global politics for nearly two more decades She became a fearless international champion of progressive causes and perhaps the most influential American woman of the 20th century" ANB. Harper & Brothers Publishers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 99962

Biblio.com

Raptis Rare Books

€401.90 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Bros. Used - Acceptable. Acceptable condition. No Dust Jacket Owner's name on inside. Harper & Bros. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : Q11K-00561

Biblio.com

Wonder Book
[Books from Wonder Book]

€10.98 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers. Good with no dust jacket. 1949. Hardbound. Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 189245

Biblio.com

MAB Books
[Books from MAB Books]

€9.31 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎THIS I REMEMBER‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. First Edition. Hardcover. Bright close to Fine copy in a Very Good glassine and slipcase. Illustrated with photographs. Copy #678 of 1000 numbered copies SIGNED by the author. This copy with both the original glassine and the slipcase. <br/><br/> Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 018971

Biblio.com

Charles Agvent
[Books from Charles Agvent]

€1,586.44 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Hutchinson 1950. Hardcover. Good. 1950. 304 pages. No dust jacket. Pink boards with dulled gilt lettering to spine. Front endpaper is missing. Book is in better condition than most examples of this age. Neat clean well bound pages with light foxing tanning and thumbing. Slight lean to spine. Some rubbing to the board edges and wear to the spine ends. One or two marks to front and rear boards. Light bleaching to spine boards and edges. Hutchinson hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1539008660DPB

Biblio.com

World of Rare Books
[Books from World of Rare Books]

€11.87 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York NY: Harper Brothers 1949. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. Size=6.5"x9.5". B/W Photos. full book description Harper Brothers New York NY 1949. 1st Edition 1st Printing VG Hard Cover No Dust Jacket. Size=6.5"x9.5" 387pgsIndex. B/W Photos. Stated "First Edition". Endpapers slightly browned from news items once stored there ink owner name date on front endpaper o.w. clean & tight. Text block fairly bright and in Near Fine condition. Biography; First Ladies; Personal Account; White House Years; Liberal Democrats; Autobiographical; American Liberals SELLING WORLDWIDE SINCE 1987. WE ALWAYS PACK WITH GREAT CARE! First Printing Harper Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : CONROY255599I

Biblio.com

Ed Conroy Bookseller
[Books from Ed Conroy Bookseller]

€17.77 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Bros. Collectible - Acceptable. First edition copy. Collectible - Acceptable. Book Good. No dust jacket. Bookplate inside. Harper & Bros unknown‎

Bookseller reference : Q12A-01064

Biblio.com

Wonder Book
[Books from Wonder Book]

€12.28 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper and Brothers 1949. Very good hardcover with no dust jacket. 1949. First printing. Some stains on boards. . Hardcover. Very Good/No dust Jacket. Harper and Brothers Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 171207-MG50

Biblio.com

The Book House - St. Louis
[Books from The Book House - St. Louis]

€15.23 Buy

‎Roosevelt Anna Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York NY: Harper & Brothers 1949. 1st Ed. Hardbound 8vo. 387 Pgs. Good to VG. This I Remember by Anna Eleanor Roosevelt. Published by Harper & Brothers New York NY 1949. 1st Edition. Hardbound no DJ. Size 8vo up to 9-1/2'' tall. Condition: Good to VG . 387 Pgs. A chronicle of life with President Franklin D. Roosevelt through 1945. Several black and white photos and index. Description text copyright 2000 BooksForComfort. Item ID 70. Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 70

Biblio.com

Comfort Kraft
[Books from Comfort Kraft]

€37.14 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎THIS I REMEMBER‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers. 1949. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. Book condition is Very Good; with a Very Good- price clipped dust jacket. A few chips and tears to jacket edges. Some fading to jacket color. A other minor blemishes to jacket. Toning. Some staining to boards. Text is clean and unmarked. First Edition is stated. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall . Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 9029

Biblio.com

Evolving Lens Bookseller
[Books from Evolving Lens Bookseller]

€38.07 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT ELEANOR‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Brothers New York: 1949. Hardcover no dustjacket. Good condition. For anyone interested in the presidency of Franklin Delano Roosevelt this book is a must. Includes an Index. Harper & Brothers, New York: 1949 hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 38462X3

Biblio.com

Ad Infinitum Books
[Books from Ad Infinitum Books]

€5.92 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Bros. Collectible - Acceptable. First edition copy. Collectible - Acceptable. No Dust Jacket Writing inside. Slightly dampstained. Harper & Bros. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : X13B-00311

Biblio.com

Wonder Book
[Books from Wonder Book]

€10.98 Buy

‎roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember by Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎EB: Harper & Brothers. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 1949. Hardcover. A book that is used but still very attractive with dustjacket; 9.10 X 5.90 X 1.50 inches; 387 pages . Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 111731

Biblio.com

Hammonds Books
[Books from Hammonds Books]

€76.15 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. Hardcover. Very Good/Good. 12mo - over 6� - 7�" tall. A very good copy --tight and clean--in a good dustjacket that is chipped on the spine and back cover with mylar. A Book-of-the-Month club edition. Story of this great woman's years as the wife of a governor and then the president of the United States. <br/> <br/> Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 000951

Biblio.com

The Amber Wave
[Books from The Amber Wave]

€17.77 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. Hardcover. Very Good. Later. Very good. Foxing on finedges. Dustwrapper has rips and tears and is rubbed. Please Note: This book has been transferred to Between the Covers from another database and might not be described to our usual standards. Please inquire for more detailed condition information. Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 207629

Biblio.com

Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
[Books from Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA]

€15.23 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. Hardcover. Very Good/Good. First edition. Very good in good dustwrapper. Hardcover lightly rubbed at spine ends and corners fading to cover edges pages lightly browned writing on front endpaper. Dustwrapper chipped at all edges soiled and worn spine browned price clipped. Please Note: This book has been transferred to Between the Covers from another database and might not be described to our usual standards. Please inquire for more detailed condition information. Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 115618

Biblio.com

€15.23 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper 1949. Hardcover. Good/Good. Book club. Good in good dustwrapper. Spine lean. Pages light bronw from age. Corners rubbed and bent. Edges of spine bumped. Dustwrapper brown and shelf rubbed. Chipping to edges of dustwrapper Small water stain on dustwrapper spine. Please Note: This book has been transferred to Between the Covers from another database and might not be described to our usual standards. Please inquire for more detailed condition information. Harper hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 247434

Biblio.com

€15.23 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. Hardcover. Very Good. Book club. Very good plus. Hardcover rubbed at spine ends and corners foredges lightly soiled name inside front cover. Please Note: This book has been transferred to Between the Covers from another database and might not be described to our usual standards. Please inquire for more detailed condition information. Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 169996

Biblio.com

€15.23 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper 1949. Hardcover. Very Good. Book club. Very good. Pages slightly brown. Corners rubbed and bent. Edges of cover spine bumped. Edges and cover spine sunned. Please Note: This book has been transferred to Between the Covers from another database and might not be described to our usual standards. Please inquire for more detailed condition information. Harper hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 150309

Biblio.com

€15.23 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper and Brothers 1949. Very Good /No DJ. 8vo = over 9". Blue cloth hardcovers with gold lettering on spine. Deckle-edge leaves strong binding clean some staining on hinges. Harper and Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : NF40437

Biblio.com

Heritage Books
[Books from Heritage Books]

€5.92 Buy

‎Roosevelt E‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Hutchinson 1950. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has hardback covers. In poor condition suitable as a reading copy. No dust jacket. Hutchinson hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 5620542

Biblio.com

Anybook Ltd
[Books from Anybook Ltd]

€24.31 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York NY: Harper Brothers 1949. Hardcover. Very Good/Good. Size=6.5"x9.5". B/W Photos. full book description Harper Brothers New York NY 1949. Later Printing VG/Good Hard Cover w/Dust Jacket. Size=6.5"x9.5" 387pgsIndex. B/W Photos. DJ rear cover foxed 1/4" x 1" DJ chip on front cover 1" DJ tears 2 top front edge o.w. clean and tight. No ink names bookplates etc. Price unclipped. DJ in clear plastic protective cover. Biography; First Ladies; Personal Account; White House Years; Liberal Democrats; Autobiographical; American Liberals SELLING WORLDWIDE SINCE 1987. WE ALWAYS PACK WITH GREAT CARE! Harper Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : CONROY226436I

Biblio.com

Ed Conroy Bookseller
[Books from Ed Conroy Bookseller]

€16.08 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Brothers 1949 First Ed. Octavo hardcover ex library copy with endpaper removed else VG in orange and gold pictorial dj. Blue cloth covered boards with dark blue signature "Eleanor Roosevelt" on bottom front edgeworn at bottom. B&W Photographs; 387 deckled pages; Telling with frankness and charm what it was like to be FDR's wife her personal experiences during these years of great events. Good/Unknown. Harper & Brothers 1949, First Ed. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 47214

Biblio.com

bookwitch
[Books from bookwitch]

€5.92 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. Stated first edition. Small jacket rear edge chip and another smaller chip at the bottom jacket spine edge; otherwise a very good unclipped jacket in a Mylar cover. Book is fine and unmarked. Still a handsome copy. First Edition. Cloth. Near Fine/Very Good. 8vo. Harper & Brothers Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1222996

Biblio.com

Bibliodisia Books
[Books from Bibliodisia Books]

€50.77 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎THIS I REMEMBER‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 1949. Book Club Edition. Hardcover. Chipping and small tears to DJ. Bookplate and previous owner's name to half-title page ; SIGNED by Mrs. Roosevelt to half-title page. Her life with the four-term president; 8vo - 8" to 9" tall; 387 pages . Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 13490

Biblio.com

Complete Traveller Antiquarian Bookstore
[Books from Complete Traveller Antiquarian Bookstore]

€538.02 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎NY: Harper. VG in VG DJ. 1949. BCE. Deeply revealing story of her life as the president's wife with intimate personal problems she faced as the family of FDR. . Few nicks on ft hinge & joint DJ edge wear. . Harper unknown‎

Bookseller reference : BOOKS048817I

Biblio.com

Crabtree's Collection Old Books
[Books from Crabtree's Collection Old Books]

€9.31 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. Hardcover. Very Good. First edition. Very good with some sunning to spine and the edges of the boards and light soiling to spine and rear panel. Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 151160

Biblio.com

€16.92 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎THIS I REMEMBER‎

‎New York: Harper & Bros. 1949 387pp illus. corners bumped slight soiling to pg edges slight edgewear & soiling to dj. Cloth. Very Good -/Good . Harper & Bros. Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 06-0948

Biblio.com

Russ States
[Books from Russ States]

€5.92 Buy

Number of results : 14,314 (287 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 ... 226 236 246 256 266 276 286 ... 287 Next page Last page