Professional bookseller's independent website

‎Roosevelt franklin delano‎

Main

Parent topics

‎History‎
Number of results : 14,935 (299 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 ... 230 241 252 263 274 285 296 ... 299 Next page Last page

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1949. Illustrated. Light blue boards gilt letters 387 pages w/index size 6 1/2 x 9 1/2 tall BW photos. Stated first edition. Some soiling to boards and slight edgwear. STATED: FIRST EDITION I-Y. NOT A BOOK CLUB EDITION 1949. First Edition. Hard Cover. Near Very Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7�" - 9�" tall. Harper & Brothers Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 000298

Biblio.com

Laura's Rare Books
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from Laura's Rare Books]

€11.85 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Brothers Publishers 1949. Hardcover. Good. Name of previous owner on front endpaper. Front board is beginning to separate. Light wear to cloth. Harper & Brothers Publishers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 002483

Biblio.com

The History Place
[Books from The History Place]

€29.61 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Brothers Publishers 1949. Hardcover. Very Good. Wear to cloth. Harper & Brothers Publishers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 002103

Biblio.com

The History Place
[Books from The History Place]

€16.92 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎THIS I REMEMBER‎

‎London: Hutchinson. Very Good in Good dust jacket. 1951. Reprint. Hard Cover. 304pp; illustrations dustwrapper a little soiled & chipped; 235 x 160mm . Hutchinson hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 5705

Biblio.com

M & A Simper Bookbinders
Australia Australia Austrália Australie
[Books from M & A Simper Bookbinders]

€13.18 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers Publishers 1949. Boards are scuffed and rubbed spinecover sunner corner chipped. Pages are tanning in margins text has no markings binding is sound. . Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7�" - 9�" tall. Harper & Brothers Publishers Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 106482

Biblio.com

Top Notch books
[Books from Top Notch books]

€6.77 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This is My Story‎

‎Harper & Brothers 1937. Hardcover. Very Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less.Dust jacket in good condition. Minor shelf and handling wear overall a clean solid copy with minimal signs of use. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed. Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 727925865

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€50.77 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT ELEANOR‎

‎This is My Story signed limitd edition‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1937. First Edition First printing. Hard Cover. Stated First Edition #51 of 258 large paper copies signed by Eleanor Roosevelt on limitation page. VERY GOOD. NO SLIPCASE. SLIGHT DARKENING TO SPINE AND SLIGHT WEAR TO SPINE ARE THE ONLY FAULTS IN AN OTHERWISE CLEAN TIGHT COPY. <br/><br/> Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 29950

Biblio.com

Mark Post, Bookseller
[Books from Mark Post, Bookseller]

€549.96 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This Is My Story.‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers Publishers 1937. First edition of Eleanor Roosevelt's first autobiography. Octavo original cloth illustrated. Signed by the author on the half-title page "with affection Eleanor Roosevelt." From the library of Carl Van Vechten with his bookplate to the inner front panel near fine in a bright near fine with a few small closed tears. Carl Van Vechten was an American writer and photographer who was a patron of the Harlem Renaissance and the literary executor of Gertrude Stein. He photographed Eleanor Roosevelt quite a number of times. A nice association. This Is My Story begins with Eleanor Roosevelt�s childhood and covers the beginnings of her own and her husband�s life in politics culminating with the Democratic National Convention of 1924. Contains over 40 photographic images of the Roosevelt family. Harper & Brothers Publishers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 47018

Biblio.com

Raptis Rare Books
[Books from Raptis Rare Books]

€2,538.30 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This is My Story‎

‎New York and London: Harper & Brothers 1937. Second edition. 365 pp. plus illustrations. The boards are bowed. The text block is somewhat ripply. An unmarked copy in a sound binding with hinges intact. The dust jacket is frayed with small chips at the spine ends and corners. There is a short tear on the rear panel. The price $3.00 is present on the front flap. In Brodart archival dust jacket protector. Hard Cover. Good/Good. 8vo - over 7�" - 9�" tall. Harper & Brothers Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 012667

Biblio.com

Banjo Booksellers
[Books from Banjo Booksellers]

€71.92 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎THIS IS MY STORY‎

‎New York & London: Harper & Brothers 1937. Limited Edition; # 154 of 258 large paper copies. SIGNED by the author on the limitation page. 365 pages in very good condition; top edge gilt. Illustrated with b/w photographs. Blue hardcovers with gilt spine titles. Spine and edges slightly yellowed. Corners not bumped. VG. Book comes in a blue slipcase with black titles on a beige label. Front edges are a little yellowed and chipped. Tape mending on the bottom edges. Slipcase is a little scuffed and stained. GOOD-. Signed by Author. Limited - 1st Edition. Hardcover. VG. Harper & Brothers Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 219311

Biblio.com

Book Bazaar
Canada Canadá Canadá Canada
[Books from Book Bazaar]

€973.01 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This is my story: by Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Garden City publishing co.inc. Hardcover. B00085RAJG This is a straight hardcover with clean though tanned text pages and hinges firmly mended with white tape. The corners and spine ends are bumped and frayed. No dust jacket. The book has a library sticker on the spine and contains library stamps and a pocket. This autobiography of Eleanor Roosevelt contains four sections of about ten illustrations each showing her family and her young life and marriage to Franklin. The book ends at 1928 and contains interesting historical details Franklin suffered from screaming nightmares and sleepwalking!. Her self-references include her quiet humor: "At this 1924 Democratic convention I caught my first glimpse of Will Rogers when he wandered by the box one day and asked 'Knitting in the names of the future victims of the guillotine' I felt like saying that I was almost ready to call any punishment down on the heads of those who could not bring the convention to a close." . Fair. Garden City publishing co.,inc hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : RH7337

Biblio.com

Books and Books
[Books from Books and Books]

€33.84 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This is My Story‎

‎NY: Harper & Brothers. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 1937. Hardcover. Light blue cloth titled in gilt over navy. Later printing. Flat signed by Roosevelt to the ffep. Slight musty smell corners softened. The DJ in mylar is rubbed and slightly edgeworn. Flap price $5.75 intact. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 365 pages; Signed by Author . Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 23340

Biblio.com

curtis paul books inc.
[Books from curtis paul books inc.]

€423.04 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT ELEANOR‎

‎This Is My Story‎

‎New York: Harper & Brothers 1937. “Third Edition†issued in November 1937. Inscribed by the author. Front hinge cracking; very good in a worn torn and chipped dust jacket. Harper & Brothers unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 27022P

Biblio.com

Peter L. Stern & Company, Inc.
[Books from Peter L. Stern & Company, Inc.]

€634.57 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This is My Story‎

‎Harper & Brothers. Hardcover. B0006ANWHM SIGNED by Eleanor Roosevelt. Tenth edition. Previous owner's ink Christmas gift inscription. Spine illegible worn edges worn. . Good. Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 0507A888837

Biblio.com

Isaiah Thomas Books
[Books from Isaiah Thomas Books]

€211.52 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT ELEANOR‎

‎This Is My Story‎

‎Harper & Brothers New York: 1937. Hardcover no dustjacket. Good condition considering its age. Harper & Brothers, New York: 1937 hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 52278X1

Biblio.com

Ad Infinitum Books
[Books from Ad Infinitum Books]

€84.61 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This Troubled World‎

‎H. C. Kinsey 1938. First Edition. Hardcover. Acceptable. Disclaimer:A readable copy. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. The dust jacket is missing. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less.Dust jacket missing. First edition. Cover and binding are worn but intact. A reading copy in fair condition. Foxed. Endpapers discolored. Secure packaging for safe delivery. H. C. Kinsey hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1317983026

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€30.72 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This Troubled World‎

‎New York: Kinsey 1938. Hardcover. Very Good/good. First edition hardback in dust jacket book very good light soil owner's name on flyleaf dated 1939 jacket good with edge wear some tears and loss darkening to rear panel. Kinsey hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : H6084

Biblio.com

Common Crow Books
[Books from Common Crow Books]

€12.69 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This Troubled World.‎

‎New York: H.C. Kinsey & Company 1938. First edition of this work by First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt. Small octavo original cloth. Boldly signed by Eleanor Roosevelt on the half-title page. With a letter on White House stationary from 1941 stating "Mrs. Roosevelt was glad to sign the copy of her book for you and it is returned to you under separate cover." Near fine in a near fine dust jacket with toning to the spine. A nice signed example with desirable provenance. Eleanor Roosevelt was an American political leader who used her influence as an active First Lady from 1933 to 1945 to promote the New Deal policies of her husband President Franklin D. Roosevelt as well as taking a prominent role as an advocate for civil rights. After her husband's death in 1945 she continued to be an internationally prominent author and speaker for the New Deal coalition. She was a suffragist who worked to enhance the status of working women although she opposed the Equal Rights Amendment because she believed it would adversely affect women. In the 1940s she was one of the co-founders of Freedom House and supported the formation of the United Nations. Eleanor Roosevelt founded the UN Association of the United States in 1943 to advance support for the formation of the UN. She was a delegate to the UN General Assembly from 1945 and 1952 a job for which she was appointed by President Harry S. Truman and confirmed by the United States Congress. During her time at the United Nations chaired the committee that drafted and approved the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. President Truman called her the "First Lady of the World" in tribute to her human rights achievements. H.C. Kinsey & Company hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 35098

Biblio.com

Raptis Rare Books
[Books from Raptis Rare Books]

€1,692.20 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎THIS TROUBLED WORLD‎

‎NY: Kinsey 1938. First Edition. 8vo pp. 47. A very good copy. Dedicated to Carrie C. Catt. A book on permanent peace written on the eve of a war. Kinsey unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 55479

Biblio.com

Second Life Books Inc
[Books from Second Life Books Inc]

€55.84 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor.‎

‎This Troubled World.‎

‎H. C. Kinsey & Company 1938. First edition first printing. Gutters and joints darkened from binder's glue still near fine in fine faintly worn dust jacket with some darkening and price cut from bottom of front jacket flap. H. C. Kinsey & Company, 1938. First edition, first printing. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : Embry 119977

Biblio.com

The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
[Books from The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA]

€38.07 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎THIS TROUBLED WORLD‎

‎New York: H. C. Kinsey & Company 1938. First Edition. Hardcover. Joints and gutters of book darkened but a superior copy in both condition and association. Near Fine in a close to Fine dustwrapper. A small slim clothbound volume of 47 pages. Roosevelt's own copy with a bookplate from the publisher on the front endpaper stating "This is your editorial copy" with a publication date of 3 January 1938. Above the bookplate the First Lady has INSCRIBED and SIGNED the book to her daughter and son-in-law: "For Anna & John/My good critics & best/readers! With love/Eleanor Roosevelt." We have handled many signed books by Eleanor Roosevelt but this is only the third signed example of this title we have come across and one of the very very few of any of her titles inscribed to a family member. <br/><br/> H. C. Kinsey & Company hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 014904

Biblio.com

Charles Agvent
[Books from Charles Agvent]

€5,288.12 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎THIS TROUBLED WORLD‎

‎NY: Kinsey 1938. First Edition. 8vo Pp. 47. A nice copy in sl rubbed dj dedicated to Carrie C. Catt. A book on permanent peace written on the eve of a war. Kinsey unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 41389

Biblio.com

Second Life Books Inc
[Books from Second Life Books Inc]

€70.23 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎This Troubled World‎

‎New York: H. C. Kinsey 1938. Book. NVG. Original Cloth. First Edition. Book has cover soiling. Dj has edgewear and soiling. H. C. Kinsey Paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 012858

Biblio.com

UnCommon Books
[Books from UnCommon Books]

€25.38 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT THEODORE‎

‎Thomas H. Benton‎

‎Used - Very Good. Very Good condition. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : P10I-00692

Biblio.com

Wonder Book
[Books from Wonder Book]

€12.68 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore .‎

‎Thomas H. Benton by Theodore Roosevelt. Volume I.23 1899 Leather Bound‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - eng Vol: - Volume I.23 Pages 384. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. Volume I.23 hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111010552424

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€37.33 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton 1914 Leather Bound‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1914. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - eng Pages 378. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111005587976

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€37.29 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton Leather Bound‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - eng Pages 392. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111005592845

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€37.37 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton 1899 Leather Bound‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - eng Pages 392. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111005592916

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€37.37 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - eng Pages 390. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111005592302

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€37.36 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - eng Pages 392. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111005593032

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€37.37 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore author Houghton Mifflin Company publisher Riverside Press Cambridge Mass. publisher‎

‎Thomas H. Benton 1914 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 394. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1914. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111015748060

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.99 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton 1899 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 378. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111015741012

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.60 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton by Theodore Roosevelt. 1899‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Pages 390. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111009537353

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.14 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Pages 388. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111009537354

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.13 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Pages 392. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111010552423

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.15 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Pages 390. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111010552425

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.14 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton by Theodore Roosevelt. 1899 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 388. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111009537354

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.66 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 390. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111009537353

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.67 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 390. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111010552425

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.67 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 392. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111010552423

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.68 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton by Theodore Roosevelt. 1917‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Pages 390. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1917. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111009537352

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.14 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton by Theodore Roosevelt. 1917 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 390. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1917. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111009537352

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.67 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore .‎

‎Thomas H. Benton by Theodore Roosevelt. 1917‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Pages 380. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1917. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111014406269

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.08 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore .‎

‎Thomas H. Benton by Theodore Roosevelt. Volume I.23 1899‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Vol: - Volume I.23 Pages 384. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Volume I.23 paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111010552424

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.11 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore .‎

‎Thomas H. Benton by Theodore Roosevelt. 1917 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 380. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1917. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111014406269

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.61 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore .‎

‎Thomas H. Benton by Theodore Roosevelt. Volume I.23 1899 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Vol: - Volume I.23 Pages 384. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Volume I.23 hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111010552424

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.64 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 392. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111005593032

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.68 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton 1914 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 378. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1914. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111005587976

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.60 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

Bookseller reference : 1111005592302

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€24.67 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore‎

‎Thomas H. Benton 1899‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Pages 392. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111005593032

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.15 Buy

Number of results : 14,935 (299 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 ... 230 241 252 263 274 285 296 ... 299 Next page Last page