Professional bookseller's independent website

‎Roosevelt franklin delano‎

Main

Parent topics

‎History‎
Number of results : 14,933 (299 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 ... 235 245 255 265 275 285 295 ... 299 Next page Last page

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎Typed Letter Signed "Eleanor Roosevelt"‎

‎in blue fountain pen ink on Mrs. Franklin D. Roosevelt 211 East 62nd Street New York 21 N.Y. printed letterhead June 2 1958. 8vo. 1 page recto only. Fine fresh example. To Mrs. Marx: "Dear Mrs. Marx It is very kind of you to tell me about Hilwin House. I shall certainly keep it in mind and if the occasion arises I shall be very glad to make use of your kind invitation. With many thanks and all good wishes yours very sincerely." Hilwin House was a hotel in Saratoga Springs New York. Roosevelt 1884-1962 American statesman and humanitarian; wife of 32nd U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt 1905-45; niece of 26th U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt; delegate to the United Nations 1945 1949-52 1961 chairman of the U.N. Human Rights Commission 1946-51. Signed by Authors. F. Soft cover. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 600711

Biblio.com

Houle Rare Books & Autographs
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from Houle Rare Books & Autographs]

€296.13 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎Typed Letter Signed‎

‎on printed personal letterhead New York February 24 1958. Small square 8vo. 1 page. To columnist Walter Winchell: "I do not understand either the letters which you forwarded to me or your note. I imagine Mr. Kavanaugh is doing some promotion work on my articles but I can't remember having said anything about you. If I ever did say anything I can assure you that by now I have forgotten any emotion I may have had!". Signed by Authors. F. Soft cover. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 500834

Biblio.com

€634.57 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Franklin D‎

‎Typed Letter Signed‎

‎"Franklin D. Roosevelt" with holograph "Stanley" added in Roosevelt's hand in black fountain pen ink on his engraved Franklin D. Roosevelt Governor State of New York Executive Chamber Albany letterhead with gilt stamped New York State Seal January 10 1931. 8" x 10 3/8"; 1 page old mailing folds; very good. To Stanley W. Prenosil Esq. 48 Wall Street New York N.Y. "Dear Stanley: Thank you so much for your nice letter. I am glad to see the article. Mrs. Roosevelt joins me in best wishes to you and your wife. Always sincerely." Roosevelt 1882-1945 32nd President of the United States 1933-45 and author of the "New Deal"; only President to be elected to four terms; assistant secretary of the Navy 1913-20; governor of New York 1929-33. Signed by Authors. F. Soft cover. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 602750

Biblio.com

€634.57 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Theodore‎

‎Typed Letter Signed "Theodore Roosevelt"‎

‎as President in black fountain pen ink on printed White House letterhead Oyster Bay New York August 1 1905. 4to. 1 page with integral leaf; paper watermarked "Whiting's Woven Linen." recto only. Together with the original mailing stamped envelope postmarked Oyster Bay August 2 1905 and backstamped with Ridgefield Conn rec'd postmark. Very good-fine fresh example. To Miss Ellen Velvin: The Bailey Inn Ridgefield Conn. Even the strenuous duties of President did not prevent Roosevelt from pursuing his interests in hunting and natural history. In full: "My dear Miss Velvin: I am greatly obliged to you. You have given me just the information I needed. I was very much puzzled by the way pumas behaved when I hunted them for it did not seem possible that leopards or jaguars could behave in such manner and yet be the dangerous creatures they were reported. Evidently there is a real psychic difference between the cougar and the other big cats as your observations upon them in captivity show." Roosevelt adds 18 words in his own hand: "In the wild state I personally have known young cougars but never old cougars to frolic and play." Ellen Velvin was the author of several books about wild animals both in the wild in zoos and in circuses. Theodore Roosevelt 1858-1919 author statesman and explorer; 26th President of the United States 1901-09. Not located in the Collected Letters. Signed by Authors. F. Soft cover. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 601122

Biblio.com

€6,345.75 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Franklin D‎

‎Typed Letter Signed "F.D.R." with 20 handwritten additions‎

‎1935. in black fountain pen ink on mint green engraved The White House Washington letterhead January 21 1935. 7" x 9"; 1 page with integral leaf. Paper is watermarked "Whiting's Woven Linen.". Fine condition. To Roosevelt's son James Roosevelt: Franklin Roosevelt was a dedicated collector most famously of stamps but also of autographs particularly Americana. He sent this letter to his son James at the time the president of the brokerage film Roosevelt & Sergeant Inc. apparently answering his son's request about particular items in the collections' inventory. In full: "Dear Jimmy: The only records I can find of Nathaniel Greene documents are as follows: 1931 A.L.S. 1 p. to Rochambeau 1782 - $40 / 1931 L.S. 2 p. West Point 1779 - 20 / 1932 L.S. 4 p. Headquarters 1782 - 41 / The Thomas Jefferson should bring about $20 to $30. / Notice however that all except item NO. 75 are L.S. and not A.L.S. / I hope all goes well. Much love / Affectionately / F.D.R." Today's collectors will be either amused or saddened by the prices quoted by the President. Provenance: from the estate of James Roosevelt. No Binding. Fine. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 603599

Biblio.com

€10,576.25 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎Typed Letter Signed‎

‎1960. "Eleanor Roosevelt" in blue fountain pen ink on her Mrs. Franklin D. Roosevelt 55 East 74th Street New York City 21 N.Y. letterhead July 31 1960. 6" x 7"; 1 page recto only. Fine. Together with the original typed mailing envelope with her "free franked" stamp and postmarked New York N.Y. August 3 1960 with a Camp Fire Girl Golden Jubilee 1910-1960 cancellation. To Mr. Richard W. Gimbel Culver Military Academy; Culver Indiana. Interesting letter of thanks but not agreeing with his distaste of a film shown at the Democratic convention. In part: ". . .To me it was an interesting way of explaining a platform. . .". No Binding. Fine/No Jacket. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 604352

Biblio.com

€232.68 Buy

‎Roosevelt James as Secretary to the President‎

‎Typed Letter Signed to C. Alphons Haus President Empire Silk Company‎

‎Washington D.C. 1937. One page on official White House stationery. 1 vols. 8vo. With accompanying envelope postmarked Dec 11. One page on official White House stationery. 1 vols. 8vo. James Roosevelt 1907-91 was the eldest son and second child of FDR and served in an official capacity as his father's assistant and secretary from 1936-1939. "My dear Mr. Haus "Thank you for your note of the fifteenth as well as for your interest in writing. "I do not know when I shall be in New York but if you care to send me a more detailed memorandum of what you have in mind I shall be glad to give it more careful consideration . "Very sincerely yours "James Roosevelt unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 233637

Biblio.com

James Cummins Bookseller
[Books from James Cummins Bookseller]

€338.44 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT THEODORE‎

‎Typed Letter Signed Dated 1912‎

‎1912. One sheet typed letter on the letterhead of "The Outlook" magazine Office of Theodore Roosevelt. One sentence to an Amos P. Foster of Cincinnati reading "I am much interested in your letter. I shall take it up at once with Garfield and Dixon. Sincerely yours signed T. Roosevelt". Dated August 3rd 1912. Single mailing fold and with a very light crease across the upper portion and short separation to the left side of the fold. <br/><br/> unknown‎

Bookseller reference : X162

Biblio.com

The Old Book Shop of Bordentown (ABNJ)
[Books from The Old Book Shop of Bordentown (ABNJ)]

€537.27 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Franklin D‎

‎TYPED LETTER SIGNED signed for FDR in secretarial hand.‎

‎ROOSEVELT Franklin D. TYPED LETTER SIGNED signed for FDR in secretarial hand. 1932. TLS one quarto page on letterhead of "Executive Mansion/ Albany New York" "July 15 1932" to "My dear Dr. Munro." Roosevelt replies to a suggestion for a campaign slogan to be used in the next Democratic race for governor stating: "It was good of you to send me your suggested campaign slogan which you offer as an aid to a Democratic victory in the fall. I have turned this material over to friends in New York who are planning for the coming campaign. Very sincerely yours signed in a secretarial hand Franklin D. Roosevelt." Folded for mailing else fine. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 38632

Biblio.com

Waiting for Godot Books
[Books from Waiting for Godot Books]

€190.37 Buy

‎Roosevelt Theodore 1858 1909‎

‎Typed Letter Signed.‎

‎Albany NY: Not published 1899. Book. Very good condition. Unbound. Signed by Authors. First Edition. Octavo 8vo. 1 page typed letter signed in full "Theodore Roosevelt" on State of New York Executive Chamber Albany letterhead. Dated January 31 1899 and addressed to Joseph B. Allee of Brooklyn NY. Measures 8" x 11". The document is slightly age-toned and is tearing neatly at several folds and one fold has an old repair none of which affect the autograph. Minor blotting around the autograph showing additional ghost signatures of T.R. caused by other documents being signed in rapid sequence being placed to dry underneath and upon this document. Americana U.S. President 1901-09. Not published Paperback‎

Bookseller reference : a3667ba

Biblio.com

Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
[Books from Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)]

€740.34 Buy

‎Roosevelt Kermit‎

‎Typed Note Signed from Roosevelt to the Arthur Clark Company‎

‎New York 1929. Very good. 1 pp. TNS 7.25" x 10.5" Light mailing folds present minimal editorial pencil. Kermit Roosevelt�1889 - 1943 was an American businessman soldier explorer and writer. The second son of�Theodore Roosevelt the�26th President of the United States Kermit was a graduate of�Harvard University served in both World Wars and explored two continents with his father. He fought a lifelong battle with�depression�ultimately leading to suicide while serving in the U.S. Army in�Alaska�during�World War II. Content: New York NY 1929. In this brief note Roosevelt offers thanks for a recent letter and encloses a check in payment for a publication. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 1259

Biblio.com

Montgomery Rare Books & Manuscripts
[Books from Montgomery Rare Books & Manuscripts]

€63.46 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Nicholas 1893 1982‎

‎Typed Note Signed‎

‎First-cousin once removed of Theodore Roosevelt and distant cousin of Franklin D. Roosevelt this diplomat and journalist served as vice-governor of the Philippine Islands 1930 and U.S. minister to Hungary 1930-33; as a journalist he was foreign correspondent for the "New York Times" and "New York Herald Tribune" 1921-46; his many books include "The Philippines: A Treasure and a Problem" 1926 "A Front Row Seat" 1953 and "Theodore Roosevelt: The Man as I Knew Him." TNS 1p 5�" X 8�" New York NY 1940 October 7. Addressed to noted Lincoln and Civil War scholar ARNOLD F. GATES 1914-93. Fine. On "New York Herald Tribune" letterhead Roosevelt thanks this admirer noting "You might be interested to see a book called 'A New Birth of Freedom' which I published a couple of years ago." Neat handsome calligraphic full signature in black fountain pen. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 28271

Biblio.com

Main Street Fine Books & Manuscripts, ABAA
[Books from Main Street Fine Books & Manuscripts, ABAA]

€42.31 Buy

‎Roosevelt Sara‎

‎Typed Note Signed "Sara Roosevelt" on Hyde Park letterhead from FDR's mother to "Howard‎

‎Hyde Park New York 1941. One page. 1 vols. 12mo. Very good. One page. 1 vols. 12mo. From FDR's Mom. A warm letter from the mother of FDR to a little boy who must have written to her congratulating her on FDR's second term election as President: "Dear Howard: Thank you very much for you nice letter sending me congratulations from you and your father. It was indeed a sweet note for a little boy to write . unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 33676

Biblio.com

James Cummins Bookseller

€211.52 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor .‎

‎Typed Signed Letter.‎

‎1960. On east 74th Street stationary. Dated Feb 15 1960. Replying to Aubrey Whitelaw's inquiry as to whether President Roosevelt had been a student of Professor Laski. In original franked envelope. "In reply to your letter I knew Mr Laski only slightly and I fear I can be of no help to you. I do not think my husband would have considered Mr Laski his teacher though he enjoyed and valued his contacts with him. Very Sincerely yours Eleanor Roosevelt". Document. Fine.‎

Bookseller reference : nm 2143

Biblio.com

Military Books
[Books from Military Books]

€408.67 Buy

‎Roosevelt Franklin Delano‎

‎Typescript of Speech to Eighth American Scientific Congress May 10th 1940‎

‎S.l. 1940. Two sheets. Typescript of President Roosevelt's speech to the 8th American Scientific Congress. The typescript is in good condition stapled together with one additional small hole in each page. [S.l.], 1940 unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 05-1394

Biblio.com

Alan Wofsy Fine Arts
[Books from Alan Wofsy Fine Arts]

€21.15 Buy

‎Roosevelt Franklin D‎

‎U-Boats Off Shore! Franklin D. Roosevelt Assistant Secretary of the Navy Discusses the Possbilities and Purposes of Germany's Submarine Attack. New York Times Magazine Section Sunday June 9 1918‎

‎New York: New York Times 1918. 16 pages; black and white illustrated; ".Why did the Germans at vast risk to their boats and crews decide to deliver an attack on American shipping along the Atlantic Coast What did they hope to accomplish What is their strategy.Roosevelt replies.it is safe to state that they have one main naval object at the present time. That is to destroy the shipping of the United States if possible.Germany can gain most by striking primarily at our transatlantic vessels."; other material in this issue mostly on the war effort; enclosed in a custom-made green cloth case with leather cover label gilt titles silk ribbon ties; light wear to case; very good condition beautifully presented and preserved. Soft Cover. Very Good. New York Times Paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 8480

Biblio.com

Certain Books, ABAA
[Books from Certain Books, ABAA]

€164.99 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor‎

‎UN: today and tomorrow‎

‎Harper. Used - Good. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Your purchase also supports literacy charities. Harper unknown‎

Bookseller reference : GRP106017407

Biblio.com

Better World Books Ltd
United Kingdom Reino Unido Reino Unido Royaume-Uni
[Books from Better World Books Ltd]

€40.33 Buy

‎Roosevelt Eleanor and William DeWitt‎

‎UN: Today and Tomorrow‎

‎Harper & Brothers; 1953 Very good in a very good dust jacket. Minor dampstain at very tip of page edges. The jacket has a small chip at the top of the front gutter. There is also minor soiling and light dampstaining at flap folds. $3.00 price is present on th front flap. A fairly early popular account of the workings of the United Nations. Includes list of members index and other information at the rear; 236 pages. First Edition. Hard Cover. Harper & Brothers; (1953) Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 011855

Biblio.com

Tulsa Books
[Books from Tulsa Books]

€14.81 Buy

‎Roosevelt Franklin D‎

‎Undershirt belonging to FDR‎

‎New York: Lord & Taylor. White cotton sleeveless undershirt with four-button placket by Lord & Taylor. With sewn-in label reading "Franklin Roosevelt. Small stain spot on front some light discoloration at base of shirt else still bright and clean. Framed. White cotton sleeveless undershirt with four-button placket by Lord & Taylor. With sewn-in label reading "Franklin Roosevelt". FDR's Undershirt. Lord & Taylor unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 251193

Biblio.com

James Cummins Bookseller

€1,057.62 Buy

‎Roosevelt Elliott and Brough James‎

‎Untold Story; the Roosevelts of Hyde Park‎

‎New York New York U.S.A.: Dell Publishing Co. Inc. 1974. Fair 1st Printing Stated Mass Market Paperaback 367 pages index Binding is solid; no spine crease; slight crease along spine edge of front cover; heavy crease �" from spine edge on front cover; heavy crease to bottom front corner; heavy crease along bottom edge of back cover; rubbing along spine edges otherwise edge and surface wear is slight; 2" closed tear neatly repaired with non-archival tape; slight age tanning pages are not brittle pages are clean no marks to text no owner information gift messages store stamps remaimder marks stains or moisture damage. Also have by Roosevelt: MURDER IN THE ROSE GARDEN; Will gift wrap no charge just state the occasion. 1st Printing. Mass Market Paperback. Fair/No Jacket. 12mo - over 6�" - 7�" tall. Dell Publishing Co., Inc. Paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 000495

Biblio.com

Caroline Leone BookServices
[Books from Caroline Leone BookServices]

€2.54 Buy

‎Roosevelt Curtis‎

‎Upstairs at the Roosevelts': Growing Up With Franklin and Eleanor‎

‎Potomac Books Inc 2017. Hardcover. New. 264 pages. 9.25x6.50x1.00 inches. Potomac Books Inc hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : __1612349013 ISBN : 1612349013 9781612349015

Biblio.com

Revaluation Books
[Books from Revaluation Books]

€26.89 Buy

‎Roosevelt Curtis‎

‎Upstairs at the Roosevelts’: Growing Up With Franklin and Eleanor‎

‎Blackstone Audio Inc 2017. Audio CD. New. mp3 una edition. 7.00x5.50x1.00 inches. Blackstone Audio Inc unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 2-1470852527 ISBN : 1470852527 9781470852528

Biblio.com

Revaluation Books

€47.48 Buy

‎Roosevelt Curtis‎

‎Upstairs at the Roosevelts': Growing Up with Franklin and Eleanor‎

‎Potomac Books. Hardcover. 1612349013 Remainder mark . Fine. Potomac Books hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : Z1612349013Z1 ISBN : 1612349013 9781612349015

Biblio.com

Mega Buzz Inc
[Books from Mega Buzz Inc]

€20.26 Buy

‎Roosevelt Curtis‎

‎Potomac Books. Hardcover. 1612349013 . New. Potomac Books hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : Z1612349013ZN ISBN : 1612349013 9781612349015

Biblio.com

BEST BATES
[Books from BEST BATES]

€20.33 Buy

‎Roosevelt Curtis‎

‎Potomac Books. Hardcover. 1612349013 . New. Potomac Books hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : Z1612349013ZN ISBN : 1612349013 9781612349015

Biblio.com

Mega Buzz Inc
[Books from Mega Buzz Inc]

€20.33 Buy

‎Roosevelt Curtis‎

‎University of Nebraska Press. Hardcover. 1612349013 BRAND NEW! NOT DIRTY OVERSTOCKS OR MARKED UP REMAINDERS!VCF . New. University of Nebraska Press hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : OTF-S-9781612349015 ISBN : 1612349013 9781612349015

Biblio.com

Ambis Enterprises LLC
[Books from Ambis Enterprises LLC]

€17.28 Buy

‎Roosevelt Nicholas‎

‎VENEZUELA'S PLACE IN THE SUN Modernizing a Pioneering Country‎

‎Round Table Press 1940-01-01. Hardcover. Very Good. Hardback. No dust jacket. No marks and no writings. Round Table Press hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 190302028

Biblio.com

Books from the Hill Country
[Books from Books from the Hill Country]

€16.92 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche‎

‎Verdi Milan And Othello: Being A Short Life Of Verdi With Letters Written About Milan And The New Opera Of Othello 1887‎

‎Kessinger Publishing LLC. Used - Like New. Used - Like New. This is a reproduction of an out of print title. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages poor pictures errant marks etc. that were either part of the original artifact or were introduced by the scanning process. Book is new and unread but may have minor shelf wear. Ships from UK in 48 hours or less usually same day. Your purchase helps support the African Children's Educational Trust A-CET. 100% money back guarantee. We are a world class secondhand bookstore based in Hertfordshire United Kingdom and specialize in high quality textbooks across an enormous variety of subjects. We aim to provide a vast range of textbooks rare and collectible books at a great price. Through our work with A-CET we have helped give hundreds of young people in Africa the vital chance to get an education. We provide a 100% money back guarantee and are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest standards of service in the bookselling industry. Kessinger Publishing, LLC unknown‎

Bookseller reference : Z1-C-022-01228 ISBN : 1167216539 9781167216534

Biblio.com

Phatpocket Limited
[Books from Phatpocket Limited]

€20.54 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche‎

‎Verdi: Milan and Othello: Being a Short Life of Verdi With Letters Written About Milan and the New Opera of Othello‎

‎Cambridge Univ Pr 2013. Paperback. New. reissue edition. 249 pages. 8.50x5.50x1.00 inches. Cambridge Univ Pr paperback‎

Bookseller reference : __1108059635 ISBN : 1108059635 9781108059633

Biblio.com

Revaluation Books

€27.06 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Franklin D.‎

‎Veto Message on the Adjusted Compensation Act 1935. Address of the President of the United States in the House of Representatives. Delivered May 22 1935.‎

‎Washington:: Government Printing Office 1935. First edition; Presentation Copy. presentation binding in gilt blue ribbed cloth with presidential seal. Very fine. 8vo. Inscribed on the front free endpaper "For the Speaker from his old friend Franklin D. Roosevelt." A second Roosevelt signature appears at the conclusion of the text. Government Printing Office, hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 69489

Biblio.com

Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
[Books from Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books]

€5,499.65 Buy

‎Roosevelt Franklin D‎

‎Veto message on the Adjusted Compensation Act 1935: Address of the President of the United States in the House of Representatives Delivered May 22 1935.‎

‎Washington D.C.: United States Government 1935. Speech given by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1935. Signed by Roosevelt at the conclusion of his speech. In near fine condition with light wear. Rare. The President addresses the House of Representatives vetoing a bill: "A government like an individual must ultimately meet legitimate obligations out of the production of wealth by the labor of human beings applied to the resources of nature . The herculean task of the United States Government today is to take care that its citizens have the necessities of life. We are seeking honestly and honorably to do this irrespective of class or group." President Roosevetl�s veto message on the adjusted Compensation Act of 1935 Veterans Bonus delivered to Congress on May 22 1935. He points out that there are many veterans benefits already enacted and that they whole country worked together to participate in World War I agriculture industry etc. and now many New Deal plans and much of the spending will go to benefit veterans as well as civilians. United States Government unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 4680

Biblio.com

Raptis Rare Books
[Books from Raptis Rare Books]

€2,707.52 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche‎

‎Victorien Sardou poet dramatist author etc.; a personal study by Blanche Roosevelt pseud. 1899 Leather Bound‎

‎2020. Leather Bound. New. SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE DURING COVID PANDEMIC. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - eng Pages 118. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111017503259

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€22.15 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche .‎

‎Victorien Sardou poet dramatist author etc.; a personal study by Blanche Roosevelt pseud. 1899‎

‎2020. Softcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 118. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111017503259

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€6.93 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche .‎

‎Victorien Sardou poet dramatist author etc.; a personal study by Blanche Roosevelt pseud. 1899 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 118. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111017503259

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€9.46 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche .‎

‎Victorien Sardou poet dramatist author etc.; a personal study by Blanche Roosevelt pseud. 1899 Full Leather Bound‎

‎2020. Full Leather Bound. New. Antique look with Golden Leaf Printing and embossing with round Spine completely handmade bindingextra customization on request like Color Leather Colored book special gold leaf printing etc. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1899. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure in old look so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - eng Pages 118. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED. Normal Hardbound Edition is also available on request. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : SD1111017503259

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€47.53 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche‎

‎Victorien Sardou: Poet author and member of the Academy of France; a personal study Familiar faces‎

‎K. Paul Trench TruÃŒbner & co. 1892-01-01. Hardcover. Good. . Ex-library copy with usual markings. Cover shows minor wear and rubbing. Pages are lightly tanned and clean. K. Paul, Trench, TruÃŒ?bner & co. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : mon0002188153

Biblio.com

Schwabe Books
[Books from Schwabe Books]

€48.03 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche‎

‎Victorien Sardou poet author and member of the Academy of France; a personal study 1892 Leather Bound‎

‎2019. Leather Bound. New. Leather Binding on Spine and Corners with Golden Leaf Printing on round Spine. Reprinted in 2019 with the help of original edition published long back 1892. This book is printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. Lang: - eng Pages 192. EXTRA 10 DAYS APART FROM THE NORMAL SHIPPING PERIOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LEATHER BOUND BOOKS. FOLIO EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : LB1111005175005

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€32.26 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche‎

‎Victorien Sardou poet author and member of the Academy of France; a personal study 1892‎

‎2020. Paperback. New. Lang: - eng Pages 192. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1892. This book is Printed in black & white sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Soft Cover HARDCOVER EDITION IS ALSO AVAILABLE Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : PB1111005175005

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€17.04 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche‎

‎Victorien Sardou poet author and member of the Academy of France; a personal study 1892 Hardcover‎

‎2020. Hardcover. New. Lang: - eng Pages 192. Reprinted in 2020 with the help of original edition published long back 1892. This book is Printed in black & white Hardcover sewing binding for longer life with Matt laminated multi-Colour Dust Cover Printed on high quality Paper re-sized as per Current standards professionally processed without changing its contents. As these are old books we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. If it is multi volume set then it is only single volume if you wish to order a specific or all the volumes you may contact us. We expect that you will understand our compulsion in these books. We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. Any type of Customisation is possible with extra charges. Hope you will like it and give your comments and suggestions. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1111005175005

Biblio.com

Gyan Books
India India Índia Inde
[Books from Gyan Books]

€19.57 Buy

‎Roosevelt B.‎

‎Victorien Sardou Poet Author And Member of the academy of France‎

‎Kegan Paul Trench Trubner & Co 1892. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has hardback covers. In good all round condition. Octavo. Bound in bluie leather. Spine is faded. The pages are in a good condition. Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 6769653

Biblio.com

Anybook Ltd
[Books from Anybook Ltd]

€13.70 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche‎

‎Victorien Sardou: Poet author and member of the Academy of France; a personal study Familiar faces‎

‎K. Paul Trench Trübner & co. ltd. Collectible - Good. First edition copy. Collectible - Good. Owner's name on inside. K. Paul, Trench, Trübner & co., ltd unknown‎

Bookseller reference : K10E-00095

Biblio.com

Wonder Book
[Books from Wonder Book]

€8.45 Buy

‎Roosevelt Blanche‎

‎Victorien Sardou : Poet Author and Member of the Academy of France‎

‎Kegan Paul Trench & Co UK 1892. First Edition. Hardcover. Good Condition/No Dust Jacket. Poet Author and Member of the Academy of France. Familiar Faces Series. A Personal Study. Preface by W Beatty-Kingston. xiv 160 rough trimmed pages size 7 inches tall by 4.5 inches. Illustrated portrait frontispiece. Contents : Personal Study; Personal Appearance; My Diary; Sardou At Home; Sardou's Works; Thermidor; How I Took the Tuileries; Sardou. Book - in Good blue boards with gilt lettering - marking to the boards mainly to the lower half of the front board bumping and wearing to the extreme corners and extreme ends of the spine. Contents light marking to the occasional page otherwise clean bright and tightly bound. Quantity Available: 1. Category: Biography & Autobiography; Hardbacks; Inventory No: A143-1021. This item is potentially heavy when packed and may require more postage than the rates shown. If extra postage is required we will contact you before processing your order and you will be given the details and option to decline the extra cost. Kegan Paul, Trench & Co hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : A143-1021

Biblio.com

Cosmo Books
[Books from Cosmo Books]

€23.41 Buy

‎Roosevelt Sargent‎

‎Victorious Underdog‎

‎Resilience Publishing 2015. Paperback. As New. Disclaimer:An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed. Resilience Publishing paperback‎

Bookseller reference : G0692604723I2N00 ISBN : 0692604723 9780692604724

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€7.06 Buy

‎Roosevelt Sargent‎

‎Victorious Underdog‎

‎2015-12-15. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0692604723n ISBN : 0692604723 9780692604724

Biblio.com

Books Express
[Books from Books Express]

€91.66 Buy

‎Roosevelt Th. Hilda de Malgra trans‎

‎VIGOR DI VITA Signed by translator‎

‎Milano 1905 secondo. Traduzione di Hilda di Malgra. Frontispiece portrait of Roosevelt and facsimile of letter present. 12mo 352pp. wraps. Signed by di Malgra the translator. Good wrinkling on spine; light toning mostly in the page margins. . paperback‎

Bookseller reference : a73429

Biblio.com

Xerxesbooks
[Books from Xerxesbooks]

€24.54 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT Eleanor‎

‎Vintage Original Photograph Signed and Inscribed‎

‎half-length pose attired in a fur coat and wearing a "pigeon" hat seated with her husband who is waving his top hat Franklin in an open car in Hyde Park note President Roosevelt is wearing is pince nez glasses ca. 1940. 8" x 10"; very good light soft crease down center. Signed and inscribed by Roosevelt to James Fitzsimmons: "To James Fitzsimmons Best wishes Eleanor Roosevelt October 14 1945." Also signed and inscribed by Fitzsimmons to columnist Walter Winchell: "To Walter Winchell our invaluable friend - James F. Fitzsimmons August 28 1946." Together with a related Typed Letter Signed from Fitzsimmons to Winchell also dated August 28 1946. 4to 1 page. Signed by Authors. 1st Edition. Soft cover. Very Good. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 500833

Biblio.com

€719.18 Buy

‎ROOSEVELT James‎

‎Vintage Original Photograph Signed‎

‎1940. "James Roosevelt" in blue fountain pen ink on 1/2 length smiling portrait of James Roosevelt wearing a dark suit white shirt and silk patterned tie. Photograph is on heavy weight stock; matte finish for full borders; 8" x 10"; very good light scrape on lower right side. ca. 1940. Signed: "James Roosevelt.". No Binding. Very Good. unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 604062

Biblio.com

€105.76 Buy

‎Roosevelt Franklin D.‎

‎Visit Of The President of the United States To The Capital of Canada; Canada And The War‎

‎Ottawa: Edmond Cloutier 1943. First Edition. Octavo 14pp. White paper wrappers title printed on front cover. Bound at spine with staples. Halter T-65. Delivered at Parliament Hill Ottawa on August 25 1943. A fine copy. Includes addresses by W.L. Mackenzie King Franklin D. Roosevelt Thomas Vein and James Allison Glen. Edmond Cloutier unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 1961

Biblio.com

The First Edition Rare Books, LLC
[Books from The First Edition Rare Books, LLC]

€105.76 Buy

‎Roosevelt Franklin D. et. al‎

‎Vital Speeches of the Day Vol. 1 No. 1 November 1934‎

‎New York: The City News Publishing Co 1934. Paperback. Very Good. Paperback. Very good in orange side-stapled paper wrappers with black title to front wrapper. Open tear to corner of rear wrapper and rust marks to top corner of last few pages from a paperclip. Also includes a speech by Theodore Roosevelt and several senators of the day. 127 pages. Periodicals. PER1/4112. The City News Publishing Co paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 13603

Biblio.com

The Kelmscott Bookshop
[Books from The Kelmscott Bookshop]

€16.92 Buy

‎Roosevelt Franklin Delano‎

‎WAGES AND HOURS / MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TRANSMITTING A RECOMMENDATION THAT THE CONGRESS ENACT LEGISLATION "FURTHER TO HELP THOSE WHO TOIL IN FACTORY AND ON FARM" / May 24 1937. -- Referred to the Committee on Labor and ordered to be printed. 75th Congress 1st Session / House of Representatives / Document No. 255‎

‎Washington D.C. 1937. 1937. Fine. - Octavo 9 inches high by 5-7/8 inches wide. Softcovers self-wraps. 4 pages. There is some minor staining to the bottom edge of the last page. Else near fine. <p>First edition. Halter T636.<p> "The time has arrived for us to take further action to extend the frontiers of social progress." Washington, D.C., 1937. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 17339

Biblio.com

Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
[Books from Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.]

€12.69 Buy

Number of results : 14,933 (299 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 ... 235 245 255 265 275 285 295 ... 299 Next page Last page