Professional bookseller's independent website

‎Roosevelt franklin delano‎

Main

Parent topics

‎History‎
Number of results : 14,935 (299 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 62 101 140 179 218 257 296 ... 299 Next page Last page

‎Eleanor Roosevelt; Editor Allida Black‎

‎The Eleanor Roosevelt Papers: The Human Rights Years 1945-1948‎

‎University of Virginia Press. Paperback. Good. University of Virginia Press paperback‎

Bookseller reference : SONG0813928893 ISBN : 0813928893 9780813928890

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
United States Estados Unidos Estados Unidos États-Unis
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€84.75 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt; Editor Allida Black‎

‎University of Virginia Press 2010-02-22. Paperback. Good. University of Virginia Press paperback‎

Bookseller reference : SONG0813929245 ISBN : 0813929245 9780813929248

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€203.21 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt; Editor Allida Black; Editor John F. Sears‎

‎Thomson Gale 2007-01. Hardcover. Good. Thomson Gale hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : SONG0684314754 ISBN : 0684314754 9780684314754

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€106.04 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎The Lady of the White House‎

‎Corgi Books 1951. Paperback. Acceptable. 1951. 278 pages. Pink paper covers. Pages are moderately tanned with light cracking to rear hinge and moderate foxing inside. Noticeable dog earing included. Binding is firm with light tearing and creasing to the soiled covers. Spine has light edge wear and tear. Corgi Books paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 1539781641BJS

Biblio.com

World of Rare Books
United Kingdom Reino Unido Reino Unido Royaume-Uni
[Books from World of Rare Books]

€83.35 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎The Lady of the White House : An Autobiography‎

‎Hutchinson London 1938. First English Edition. Half-Leather. Very Good. 287pages inc. index photos 8vo foxing along the edges creased a bit top of spine normal shelf wear a very nice copy. Size: Octavo standard book size. Quantity Available: 1. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: Lap00837. . Hutchinson hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : Lap00837

Biblio.com

BOOKNEST
Australia Australia Austrália Australie
[Books from BOOKNEST]

€41.06 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎The Moral Basis of Democracy‎

‎2016-07-19. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 1504036433n ISBN : 1504036433 9781504036436

Biblio.com

Books Express
[Books from Books Express]

€89.16 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt McCall Magazine Editor Adlai Stevenson Contributor‎

‎The Wisdom Of Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Literary Licensing LLC 2011-10-15. Paperback. Good. Literary Licensing, LLC paperback‎

Bookseller reference : SONG1258156415 ISBN : 1258156415 9781258156411

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€27.02 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt McCall Magazine Editor Adlai Stevenson Contributor‎

‎The Wisdom Of Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Literary Licensing LLC 2011-07-02. Hardcover. Good. Literary Licensing, LLC hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : SONG125805695X ISBN : 125805695X 9781258056957

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€35.65 Buy

‎Eleanor roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember by Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Harper & Brothers. Collectible - Acceptable. First edition copy. Collectible - Acceptable. Book Good. No dust jacket. Harper & Brothers unknown‎

Bookseller reference : X00C-00007

Biblio.com

Wonder Book
[Books from Wonder Book]

€8.47 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Hutchinson 1950. Hardcover. Good/Acceptable. 1950. 304 pages. Beige pictorial dust jacket over red cloth. Pages are clean and bright with a firm binding. Endpapers and page edges are lightly tanned and foxed. Boards are a little rub worn with some slight shelf wear to corners spine and edges. Corners are a little bumped and spine ends are a little crushed. The clipped dust jacket has moderate edge wear tears and chips to edges and spine ends. Loss to spine ends. Hutchinson hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1577114567IAL

Biblio.com

World of Rare Books

€18.73 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Brothers New York 1949. First thus. Hardcover. Very Good Condition/No Dust Jacket. Illustrator: photos. This is the first Canadian edition. Size: Octavo standard book size. Text is free of previous owner's markings. Spine is working loose and is sunfaded and has a small tear. Slight browning throughout. Edges are browned and dirty. General shelfwear to covers edges and corners with fraying tearing or wear along edges with sections of fading on the cover. Illustrator: photos. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Under 1 kilo. Category: Biography & Autobiography; United States; 19th - 20th century; #25765; Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 52066. . Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 52066

Biblio.com

Ayerego Books (IOBA)
Canada Canadá Canadá Canada
[Books from Ayerego Books (IOBA)]

€14.87 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎2004-01-05. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : XH01PUKZKOn ISBN : 1121137016 9781121137011

Biblio.com

Books Express

€934.25 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Bros. 1949. Numbered. Hardcover. Very Good. The signed limited edition this being #925. Lacking the glassine and slipcase 2' scratch in the cloth on the cover p.o. bookplate on the ffep that has caused the paper to crinkle light rubbing to the corners spine ends bumped but not rubbed binding tight and square. Harper & Bros. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 232901

Biblio.com

Dunaway Books
[Books from Dunaway Books]

€465.35 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Harper & Brothers 1949. Harper & Brothers Stated First Edition. cloth/blue board/silver lettering. Very Good/Good-. This carries on the autobiography begun in This Is My Story published in 1937 and carrying her life up to her husband's election as Governor of New York. There has been eager curiosity-and some concern- about the possible revelations this second volume which ends with his death might make. Reading the script convinces this reader at least that its popularity will rest not on such revelations for actually there are none of anything other than human values- but on the sheer simplicity and bigness of the woman herself. Even her detractors if they approach the book objectively will have to confess that many of the fantastic criticisms to which she has been subjected collapse before the honest analysis of her relations to her job as the wife of a president who was unable to cover all the areas of human contact his role dictated. Mrs. Roosevelt without too obviously setting herself the task of correcting misapprehensions almost naively reveals the reasons for her incessant journeyings- and what they achieved; the fundamental needs in herself for her numerous activities- and the use to which the financial returns were put; her official duties as President's wife White House hostess wife mother and a woman in her own right. One sees her as a very great very simple person living in keen awareness of the demands made upon her and the importance of meeting them no matter what interpretation they might be subjected to. It is in these roles that she presents herself in the pages of this book. Inevitably the President himself is integral to the whole pattern of her life. She sees herself as sometimes his sounding board; as often in the position of presenting the opposition; as eyes and ears and legs-a good reporter. But she denies any feeling that she affected his thinking his actions. She understood him profoundly and interprets much that is puzzling to those with whom he came in contact. She is honest frequently as to her personal reactions to some in high places; as to her disappointments at some of the decisions made the compromises necessitated. She takes one behind the scenes on a personal level- but never does she reveal state secrets rather does she interpret the moods the circumstances the personalities. A very human an unpretentiously humble document in the story of our First Lady during 12 vital years. Harper & Brothers Stated First Edition with letters I-Y 01/01/1949 Book of he Month Selection. Signed Autopen front end paper. Ex-Libris Label on front pace down Book in Good Condition intact no pulling at spine clean no writing. DJ did not fare so well shelf wear at top and bottom some tears spine shows moisture damage. Harper & Brothers unknown‎

Bookseller reference : Biblio794

Biblio.com

YJS BOXES OF BOOKS
[Books from YJS BOXES OF BOOKS]

€71.92 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎This carries on the autobiography begun in This Is My Story published in 1937 and carrying her life up to her husband's election as Governor of New York. There has been eager curiosity-and some concern- about the possible revelations this second volume which ends with his death might make. Reading the script convinces this reader at least that its popularity will rest not on such revelations for actually there are none of anything other than human values- but on the sheer simplicity and bigness of the woman herself. Even her detractors if they approach the book objectively will have to confess that many of the fantastic criticisms to which she has been subjected collapse before the honest analysis of her relations to her job as the wife of a president who was unable to cover all the areas of human contact his role dictated. Mrs. Roosevelt without too obviously setting herself the task of correcting misapprehensions almost naively reveals the reasons for her incessant journeyings- and what they achieved; the fundamental needs in herself for her numerous activities- and the use to which the financial returns were put; her official duties as President's wife White House hostess wife mother and a woman in her own right. One sees her as a very great very simple person living in keen awareness of the demands made upon her and the importance of meeting them no matter what interpretation they might be subjected to. It is in these roles that she presents herself in the pages of this book. Inevitably the President himself is integral to the whole pattern of her life. She sees herself as sometimes his sounding board; as often in the position of presenting the opposition; as eyes and ears and legs-a good reporter. But she denies any feeling that she affected his thinking his actions. She understood him profoundly and interprets much that is puzzling to those with whom he came in contact. She is honest frequently as to her personal reactions to some in high places; as to her disappointments at some of the decisions made the compromises necessitated. She takes one behind the scenes on a personal level- but never does she reveal state secrets rather does she interpret the moods the circumstances the personalities. A very human an unpretentiously humble document in the story of our First Lady during 12 vital years. Kirkus Review <br />Harper & Brothers Stated First Edition with letters I-Y 01/01/1949 Book of he Month Selection. Signed Autopen front end paper. Ex-Libris Label on front pace down Book in Good Condition intact no pulling at spine clean no writing. DJ did not fare so well shelf wear at top and bottom some tears spine shows moisture damage.<br /> Harper & Brothers hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : Biblio 794

Biblio.com

YJS BOXES OF BOOKS
[Books from YJS BOXES OF BOOKS]

€71.92 Buy

‎Eleanor roosevelt‎

‎Harper and Brothers 1949. No dust jacket. Spine has 1" tear at top. Sun fading also to spine and edges. Pages of text are clean lightly toned and free of markings. Binding is tight and secure. Ships today or next business day. Our books are carefully described and packaged in boxes not envelopes. A gift card and personalized message can be included upon request. . Hard Cover. Fair. 9.5 x 6.25. Harper and Brothers Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 220363

Biblio.com

The Book Escape
[Books from The Book Escape]

€5.92 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎1975-02-06. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0837177022n ISBN : 0837177022 9780837177021

Biblio.com

Books Express

€377.08 Buy

‎Eleanor roosevelt‎

‎Harper & Brothers. Used - Good. Ships from Reno NV. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy! Harper & Brothers unknown‎

Bookseller reference : GRP95905537

Biblio.com

Better World Books
[Books from Better World Books]

€5.50 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎London: Hutchinson & Co. 1950. The life and times of the Franklin D Roosevelts. 304 pages with 49 interesting b/w photographs. Covers good but slightly faded. Buckram. Good/No Jacket. 235x165mm. Hutchinson & Co. Hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 5611s4

Biblio.com

Wadard Books PBFA
[Books from Wadard Books PBFA]

€9.13 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Praeger 1975-03-18. Hardcover. Used:Good. Praeger hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : DADAX0837177022 ISBN : 0837177022 9780837177021

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€146.21 Buy

‎Eleanor roosevelt‎

‎Harper & Brothers. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear and may have some markings on the inside. Harper & Brothers unknown‎

Bookseller reference : GRP64527100

Biblio.com

Better World Books

€5.50 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt Roosevelt‎

‎This I Remember‎

‎Greenwood Press Reprint 1975-03-18. Hardcover. Good. Greenwood Press Reprint hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : SONG0837177022 ISBN : 0837177022 9780837177021

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€146.21 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎This Troubled World‎

‎NY: H. C. Kinsey & Co. Title: This Troubled World Author: Eleanor Roosevelt Publisher: H. C. Kinsey & Co. NY Date: 1938 Edition: First Edition First Printing Pages: 47 Size: 8vo -5.25" x 7.5" Format: Hardcover with dust jacket "We all have to want Peace want it enough t pay for it before it becomes an accepted rule." With these words Mrs. Roosevelt concludes her appeal for peace on earth good will to men. Condition: Good condition in Fair Dust Jacket. Dust soiling to covers offset from printers glue to endpapers light toning to page margins in dust jacket with soiling wear chipping to all edges spine darkened. SEE PHOTOS bx 207 . Good. Hardcover. First Edition. 1st Printing. 1938. H. C. Kinsey & Co hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 859413

Biblio.com

biblioboy
[Books from biblioboy]

€25.38 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Tomorrow is Now It is Today That We Must Create the World of the Future‎

‎Harper & Row 1963. Hardcover. Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. An ex-library book and may have standard library stamps and/or stickers. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed. Harper & Row hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : GB000TZ1U6YI3N10

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€21.03 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Tomorrow is Now It is Today That We Must Create the World of the Future‎

‎Harper & Row 1963. Hardcover. Acceptable. Disclaimer:A readable copy. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. An ex-library book and may have standard library stamps and/or stickers. At ThriftBooks our motto is: Read More Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed. Harper & Row hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : GB000TZ1U6YI5N10

Biblio.com

ThriftBooks
[Books from ThriftBooks]

€21.07 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Tomorrow Is Now: It Is Today That We Must Create the World of the Future Penguin Classics‎

‎2012-06-02. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0143106996n ISBN : 0143106996 9780143106999

Biblio.com

Books Express

€91.66 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Tomorrow Is Now: It Is Today That We Must Create the World of the Future Penguin Classics‎

‎2012-06-02. Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be re-issue. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0143106996 ISBN : 0143106996 9780143106999

Biblio.com

Books Express

€74.14 Buy

‎ELEANOR ROOSEVELT‎

‎Two Eleanor Roosevelt Letters In Her Book This I Remember‎

‎Two Eleanor Roosevelt signed letters in a first edition of her book This I Remember: a TLS. 1pg. 6†x 7â€. July 18 1950. New York. A typed letter signed “Eleanor Roosevelt†on “Val Kill Cottage†stationery. She wrote to Marion K. Garrison of West Orange New Jersey: “Dear Mrs. Garrison: You were very kind to send such lovely flowers to Mrs. Parish’s funeral and I deeply appreciate your thought. It is sad to lose a member of the family. With my deep appreciation I am Very sincerely yours Eleanor Rooseveltâ€. Susan Parish was Eleanor Roosevelt’s godmother and young Eleanor lived with Susan for a time. The letter is in good condition with glue residue to the top margin. It is attached to the inside front cover. The signature is dark blue. b TLS. 1pg. 6†x 7â€. July 19 1950. New York. A typed letter signed “Eleanor Roosevelt†on “Val Kill Cottage†stationery. She wrote to Marion K. Garrison of West Orange New Jersey: “Dear Mrs. Garrison: You are more than kind to offer me the hospitality of your home and I deeply appreciate it. The house in Orange was left to the Parishes so I will not be coming to New Jersey. With my best wishes and many thanks I am Very cordially yours Eleanor Rooseveltâ€. The condition is very good with the top margin glued to the inside rear cover. c The book has faded front and rear boards and a slightly darkened spine. There are personal inscriptions from 1949 on the front end page. The overall condition is very good. hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 2361

Biblio.com

Stuart Lutz Historic Documents, Inc.
[Books from Stuart Lutz Historic Documents, Inc.]

€380.74 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt et al.‎

‎Universal Declaration of Human Rights Little Books of Wisdom‎

‎2001-05-08. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 1557094551n ISBN : 1557094551 9781557094551

Biblio.com

Books Express

€89.16 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt et al‎

‎Applewood Books 2000-11-01. Hardcover. Used:Good. Applewood Books hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : DADAX1557094551 ISBN : 1557094551 9781557094551

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€10.66 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt; Eleanor Roosevelt et al‎

‎Applewood Books 2000-11-01. Hardcover. Good. Applewood Books hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : SONG1557094551 ISBN : 1557094551 9781557094551

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€11.63 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt Isabella Greenway King Kristie Miller Robert H. Mcginnis‎

‎Volume of Friendship: The Letters of Eleanor Roosevelt and Isabella Greenway 1904-1953‎

‎Excellent. No Hassle 30 Day Returns Ships Daily Underlining/Highlighting: NONE Writing: None unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 6412617 ISBN : 0910037507 9780910037501

Biblio.com

BookHolders
[Books from BookHolders]

€3.20 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎What Are We For: The Words and Ideals of Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎2019-11-05. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0062889478n ISBN : 0062889478 9780062889478

Biblio.com

Books Express

€92.89 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎What Are We For: The Words and Ideals of Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎2019-11-05. Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be re-issue. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0062889478q ISBN : 0062889478 9780062889478

Biblio.com

Books Express

€48.86 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎What I Hope to Leave Behind: The Essential Essays of Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎1995-05-06. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0926019880n ISBN : 0926019880 9780926019881

Biblio.com

Books Express

€291.08 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt Allida M. Black Editor‎

‎What I Hope to Leave Behind: The Essential Essays of Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Carlson Pub 1995-10-01. Hardcover. Used:Good. Carlson Pub hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : DADAX0926019880 ISBN : 0926019880 9780926019881

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€83.78 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt Michelle Markel‎

‎When You Grow Up to Vote: How Our Government Works for You‎

‎Roaring Brook Press September 2018. Hardcover . New. Roaring Brook Press hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 18420 ISBN : 1626728798 9781626728790

Biblio.com

Bokonon Books
[Books from Bokonon Books]

€11.80 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎2018-09-25. Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be re-issue. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 1626728798 ISBN : 1626728798 9781626728790

Biblio.com

Books Express

€70.06 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎2018-09-25. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 1626728798n ISBN : 1626728798 9781626728790

Biblio.com

Books Express

€90.41 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt II‎

‎With Love Aunt Eleanor: Stories from My Life with the First Lady of the World‎

‎Scrapbook Press. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear and may have some markings on the inside. Scrapbook Press unknown‎

Bookseller reference : GRP9179650 ISBN : 0974301701 9780974301709

Biblio.com

Better World Books

€5.80 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt II‎

‎With Love Aunt Eleanor: Stories from My Life with the First Lady of the World‎

‎Scrapbook Press 2004-04-01. Hardcover. Good. Scrapbook Press hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : SONG0974301701 ISBN : 0974301701 9780974301709

Biblio.com

Ergodebooks
[Books from Ergodebooks]

€9.51 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎You Learn by Living‎

‎Hutchinson 1961. Hardcover. Acceptable/Acceptable. 1961. First Edition. 183 pages. Pictorial dustjacket over brown cloth. Pages are moderately tanned and foxed throughout. Boards have moderate edge-wear with bumping to corners and rubbing to surfaces. Spine has crushing to both ends. Book has forward lean. Unclipped jacket has moderate edgewear with chips tears and creasing. Spine is heavily tanned. Hutchinson hardcover‎

Bookseller reference : 1582279402GAB

Biblio.com

World of Rare Books

€7.99 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎You Learn by Living‎

‎Westminster Press Philadelphia 1983. Later Edition reprint. Softcover. Very Good Condition. Size: 8vo - over 7.75 - 9.75" tall. 211 pp. Internally clean. Binding firm. Edges slightly marked. Covers slightly creased. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Under 500 grams. Category: Philosophy; United States; Modern; Self Help & Motivation. ISBN: 0664244947. ISBN/EAN: 9780664244941. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 32000. . 9780664244941 Westminster Press paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 32000 ISBN : 0664244947 9780664244941

Biblio.com

Dreadnought Books
[Books from Dreadnought Books]

€5.71 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎You Learn by Living: Eleven Keys for a More Fulfilling Life‎

‎Westminster John Knox Press September 1983. Trade . 4.1 PB extra nice 5%. Westminster John Knox Press paperback‎

Bookseller reference : 549388 ISBN : 0664244947 9780664244941

Biblio.com

The Book Nook
[Books from The Book Nook]

€11.17 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎2009-04-07. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0664244947n ISBN : 0664244947 9780664244941

Biblio.com

Books Express

€95.40 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎Paperback / softback. New. From one of the world's most celebrated and admired public figures a wise and intimate book on how to get the most of out life. Courage is more exhilarating than fear and in the long run it is easier. paperback‎

Bookseller reference : A9780062061577 ISBN : 0062061577 9780062061577

Biblio.com

The Saint Bookstore
[Books from The Saint Bookstore]

€11.24 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎2011-01-05. Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be re-issue. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0062061577q ISBN : 0062061577 9780062061577

Biblio.com

Books Express

€42.42 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎2009-04-07. Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be re-issue. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0664244947q ISBN : 0664244947 9780664244941

Biblio.com

Books Express

€30.10 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎2011-01-05. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0062061577n ISBN : 0062061577 9780062061577

Biblio.com

Books Express

€94.15 Buy

‎Eleanor Roosevelt‎

‎2016-02-02. New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May be re-issue. Buy with confidence excellent customer service! unknown‎

Bookseller reference : 0062564722n ISBN : 0062564722 9780062564726

Biblio.com

Books Express

€110.35 Buy

Number of results : 14,935 (299 Page(s))

First page Previous page 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 62 101 140 179 218 257 296 ... 299 Next page Last page